What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Detroit default can repeat elsewhere in other cities or even to states in America. Puerto Rico could go burst next. No, I just wanted to hear from you if you have any idea what would happen to other nations after America goes bankruptcy?

That is the question you asked about what will happen if usa goes broke, isnt it?
The thing is Detroit has a lot less cards to finesse than the Fed but the Fed also carries a lot more obligations
The immediate hits are on the american RnD spending on many fronts; their cut of subsidies for overseas espionage and terrorists groups, their overseas military bases will be closed down, their quality of lives will go down, unemployment will go up, unemployment as well as other subsidies will be cut. That will give good reasons for their own social unrest - they'll be eating their own medicines, they will not have money to pay their internet warriors ..and many more

is reciprocal.

you are not vietnamese

I cited Vietnam just a example. When you say you don´t give a fck on Vietnam, I guess you will give a fck on
- the Philippines
- Malaysia or ASEAN
- Korea
- and so on

I didnt use "fck"
I only speak from what I know of the impact of vietnam on USA or vice versa when america as a country goes broke

Last edited:
Spoken like a true subordinate. No wonder the British colonised you for 300 years.
Stick to the Topic. Do not drag India or its history in between.

ON topic : What do you think world needs YOU to bankrupt US?
Come out of the fools paradise, they are themselves desperate to bankrupt themselves. Why you guys are eager to take credit of every thing in the world. You guys are in fact supporting US economy.

are you sure?

Swear to your God, you tell me! (Karma mode on! :cheesy:)

Stick to the Topic. Do not drag India or its history in between.

ON topic : What do you think world needs YOU to bankrupt US?
Come out of the fools paradise, they are themselves desperate to bankrupt themselves. Why you guys are eager to take credit of every thing in the world. You guys are in fact supporting US economy.

the world is far too complicated for you people to understand!

I have two simple questions to our friends from China and Russia:

what comes after US bankruptcy?
what benefits will Vietnam get if America goes bankrupt?

any idea?
Actually they can print as many dollars as they want and buy everything
It means you work for free for them

That's why the USA owned by the zionists are so strong and Israel live doing nothing

US economy currently contributing about 1/4 the World economy

If you put US and EU together, there would be Half the world economy,for those who don't know, it's 32 trillions economy

On the other hand China + Russia only top 11 trillions as of now. If China and Russia trying to bankrupt US economy, they would not be able to do it at this point

Now even as projected China will take over US in 2020 where China supposedly have 20 trillions vs US 19

The situation is the same as US is still to big of a share for anyone to bankrupt, the only way US economy can be bankrupted with minimal effect is for China and Russia to drag EU along with it, EU is another 19 trillion economy by the time of 2020

But it is highly unlikely for EU to go down against the American and run with Chinese/Russian camp

The China-Russia Axis hear BAD, it's called China-Russia Alliance !!!

She will bankrupt usa if she is elected in 2016

160425954.jpg

ha ha ha...that is exactly what I expect from you and other delusional Chinese.

I mentioned VN just as an example to figure out what others can expect if America collapses.

Who is the delusional one here? And do you think that Earth will stop moving because of Vietnam? LMAO

Currency doesn't just help, it is the only solution!

I disagree. A strong and resilient economy proped up by anti speculative investment legislature is the solution. You throw money at it only when any effects of excessive, speculative investment manage to spill through any possible loop holes in the said legislature.

I disagree. A strong and resilient economy proped up by anti speculative investment legislature is the solution. You throw money at it only when any effects of excessive, speculative investment manage to spill through any possible loop holes in the said legislature.

How well do you gauge a resilient economy? A strong current account, comes back to your currency reserves.

How well can financial legislature reduce speculation? You can have a team of Nobel Laureates to draft your legislation, but no legislation can stop market forces. Unless you're a 100% self sufficient country that doesn't trade. All international and goods are priced in USD!

You're quite clueless.

Last edited:
How well do you gauge a strong and resilient economy? A strong current account, comes back to your currency reserves.

How well can financial legislature reduce speculation? You can have a team of Nobel Laureates to draft your legislation, but no legislation that stop market forces. Unless you're 100% self sufficient country that doesn't trade. All international and goods are priced in USD!

You're quite clueless.

lol, most financial legislature that is passed nowadays in the EU and US is specifically designed to curb speculative investment banking. If i'm not mistaken, even China is passing such laws as we speak.

China makes fresh bid to curb shadow banking, contain debt risk| Reuters

If you're not aware what is happening, you have really no place to call anyone clueless.

How well do you gauge a strong and resilient economy? A strong current account, comes back to your currency reserves.

How well can financial legislature reduce speculation? You can have a team of Nobel Laureates to draft your legislation, but no legislation can stop market forces. Unless you're a 100% self sufficient country that doesn't trade. All international and goods are priced in USD!

You're quite clueless.

He is clueless
I remember arguing with him hopelessly about significance of time-value of money on the evaluation or buying a electric or gas-engine vehicle in which he didnt have a clue!
But he likes to argue even he's so ignorant on so many things

He is clueless
I remember arguing with him hopelessly about significance of time-value of money on the evaluation or buying a electric or gas-engine vehicle in which he didnt have a clue!
But he likes to argue even he's so ignorant on so many things

lol, you lost every debate. Shittler, who are you kidding!? :omghaha:

lol, im clueless but most financial legislature that is passed nowadays in the EU and US is specifically designed to curb speculative investment banking. If i'm not mistaken, even China is passing such laws as we speak.

If you're not aware what is happening, you have really no place to call anyone clueless.

Don't confuse capital market regulation with central bank monetary policy and international trade. Go Learn the difference between the two, you will know your place. It's ok to be clueless.

Back
Top Bottom