What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

A victory?
The nation is in shambles and the Russian-supported regime is desperately clinging onto power. Saudi Arabia is readily supplying arms and money. Syria is a goner.
When the last Shia fortress in the ME is gone, you'll be completely cut off.

How are we sure Russia will intervene? You're basing everything on bluffs, warnings, and hollow threats.
If Russia does intervene, I'll be happy though. The world will finally see one of the superpowers get its hands filthy. Once intervention takes place, the US will also begin taking direct participation in the world affairs instead of hiding in the shadows as it previously did.

I'm basing it on facts and reality.

Nobody could stop Russia IF they wanted to stage an intervention in Ukraine. Same as Georgia.

Russia of course, being the responsible country it is, has already said they are not seeking to annex Ukraine. They are preparing for the worst case scenario, in which relations between Ukraine and the Crimean peninsula break down.

Once intervention takes place, the US will also begin taking direct participation in the world affairs instead of hiding in the shadows as it previously did.

What? You do realize that America staged three separate invasions of three separate countries in the last decade ALONE?

Do you call invading Iraq over non-existent WMD's to be "hiding in the shadows"?

being the responsible country it is,
Supporting a corrupt puppet regime is SO responsible.

Do you call invading Iraq over non-existent WMD's to be "hiding in the shadows"?

They've been messing around in the ME.
Never was Iraq's WMDs or Afghanistan's terrorists part of their priorities. Russia and China have always been their main cause of concern and their biggest rivals. What we've seen in the past decade was a series of proxy wars with the US being the grand puppeteer, trying to lessen the influence of the Russian-supported Iranians who had made "strongholds" in the region.
Now, if the Russians do invade, the US will stop with these proxy wars. They will stop fumbling around in the ME, and will go for the target, which is Russia.

Now, if the Russians do invade, the US will stop with these proxy wars. They will stop fumbling around in the ME, and will go for the target, which is Russia.

I pity any state who underestimates Russia. So many people have made this mistake in the past, even the unstoppable Nazi War Engine was crushed by Russia.

America knows this, which is why they backed down over Georgia, they backed down over Syria, and they have pretty much already backed down over any attempt to challenge Russia in the Crimean peninsula.

unstoppable Nazi War Engine was crushed by Russia.
You have a bit of a superiority complex, don't you?
Hitler lost because Russia was simply so massive.

which is why they backed down over Georgia,
Handling a war on the backyard of the Russians would have proved a failure. Nothing to do with "feer of ze Mighty Russkis!"

they backed down over Syria

They're still blatantly supporting the rebel cause right in front of the Russians. Why are the Russian so helpless when it comes to making the US stop this?

and they have pretty much already backed down over any attempt to challenge Russia in the Crimean peninsula.

and they have pretty much already backed down over any attempt to challenge Russia in the Crimean peninsula.

Like I said, managing a war right under the Russian Sphere of Influence would be very difficult and most likely end up with a failure.

Of course yes. Need to grow some balls and stop playing their games of embargos and dollar (they can print)

If US goes bankrupt, we won't get our treasury returns back. This is the type of frustrating loser country we're dealing with.

The dollar needs to go.

As long as USD remains the world reserve currency, the Fed can print the country out of trouble. To break this USD conundrum, US status as the world's largest economy, world's largest capital market, and to a lesser extent, world's the strongest military power, needs to be toppled, so the financial market will re-assess US treasury bill suitably as the risk-free benchmark. Global trade will then ditch the USD completely. That's the only way USD will go.

Actually China is full of dollars printed at will, so they will have a lot of troubles if the dollar collapse

As long as USD remains the world reserve currency

ironically, it the emerging markets that are the most exposed to fed printing and their central bankers are urging the US to not slow the printing because it could have detrimental effects back home.

lol, Crimea is a small price to pay to reorient the remaining 90% of Ukraine towards the west. :lol:
They can go to the west and they will see
JEWS always sell things that people will regret:divisions, promises of freedom

ironically, it the emerging markets that are the most exposed to fed printing and their central bankers are urging the US to not slow the printing because it could have detrimental effects back home.

Exactly why I said the Fed can print the country out of trouble.
Unless USD ceased to be the reserve currency.

As long as USD remains the world reserve currency, the Fed can print the country out of trouble. To break this USD conundrum, US status as the world's largest economy, world's largest capital market, and to a lesser extent, world's the strongest military power, needs to be toppled, so the financial market will re-assess US treasury bill suitably as the risk-free benchmark. Global trade will then ditch the USD completely. That's the only way USD will go.
Finally someone who understands that the only way to topple US economically is through military intervention. He who is the strongest dictate whose picture will be on the dollar

Exactly why I said the Fed can print the country out of trouble.
Unless USD ceased to be the reserve currency.

Well, in any case, G20 finance ministers were in Sydney this past week. Emerging FM's were told that they must clean their own house first and then start asking for solidarity from the developed countries. Solidarity in the form of not stopping printing.

This 85 bill $ a month is the best thing that happened to Asia. It covers all the blunders you made with overinvestment, overcapacity, corruption and makes the ball roll forward. That's why your FM's and bank governors have their panties in a twist over US intent to stop printing.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom