What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

We have been told repeatedly that HQ9 is improved version of S300. But looks like China wants to make an "improved version" of S400 called HQ10.

@dy1022 since you used the word "monkey version", tell us will Russia also give you the monkey version of S400?

We have been told repeatedly that HQ9 is improved version of S300. But looks like China wants to make an "improved version" of S400 called HQ10.

@dy1022 since you used the word "monkey version", tell us will Russia also give you the monkey version of S400?

That's rich from an indian, whos' nation has countless failed projects like LCA,Arjun,Insas,GTX-35VS...

Monkey S-400 or not, we have own things, unlike useless India, can't even built anything by itself!

Let me remind you nicely, after 68 years of independence, India is the one still poorer than Sub-Sahara Africa!

That's rich from an indian, whos' nation has countless failed projects like LCA,Arjun,Insas,GTX-35VS...

Monkey S-400 or not, we have own things, unlike useless India, can't even built anything by itself!

Let me remind you nicely, after 68 years of independence, India is the one still poorer than Sub-Sahara Africa!

To be honest, I was not expecting anything more than off topic rants when I pointed out your arrogance. When India, Vietnam, Phiilpines buys its a monkey version, when China buys its better than the original - reason, because some Indian projects failed.

Classic high IQ on display.

And what about China's own system?
Is it that bad?
China HQ-9, my friend ... the long-range SAM Turkey tested and planed to purchase in 2014. As far as i knew HQ-9 already not the latest SAM in China, PLA will have HQ-26 or HQ-9B.

5851.jpg
101108142730770.jpg

Last edited:
I think that the bilateral trade between the countries is still low. Hopefully both China and Russia will continue to find better ways to strengthen the cooperation between the two countries and increase the trade growth faster. :cheers:

This is important for Russia because Russian companies are banned from raising funding from western capital markets. Companies usually raise money by issuing bonds.

Russian companies need alternatives capital markets and Chinese onshore bond market is the 3rd largest bond market in the world.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom