What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

I think China has more options than you think.

1. Annex Mongolia (four Californias)
2. Annex Myanmar (Texas size)
3. Annex Vietnam (1,800 mile coastline)
4. Annex India (1/3rd the size of China and all tropical zone, which means four growing seasons per year)

At this point, China is almost twice its old size. It can hold out against the US for perpetuity.
what about Germany, the country has a long coast line as well as many islands too?
or is it too small for you? how about EU?

4. Annex India (1/3rd the size of China and all tropical zone, which means four growing seasons per year)

At this point, China is almost twice its old size. It can hold out against the US for perpetuity.
I don't think we will want these sh1tholes,unless you have some trillions of dollars to give them for us.

All countries that hate Isis should
Why hate ISIS? Because it's troubling the West/Europe? And the refugee crisis too? You know what is funny? ISIS never attack Israel. I wonder why.

I love ISIS. I'd hug them 24/7. Yea I just said that just for the sake of multi-polar world.

Last edited:
Why hate ISIS? Because it's troubling the West/Europe? And the refugee crisis too? You know is funny? ISIS never attack Israel. I wonder why.

I love ISIS. I'd hug them 24/7. Yea I just said that just for the sake of multi-polar world.

Smart posts, I would love ISIS more if it only target at mighty officers and the dumb medias like Charlie.

I don't think we will want these sh1tholes,unless you have some trillions of dollars to give them for us.
you sound as if you are a rapist demanding money from the victim for the rape.
you talk of "we". can you tell me how many retards think like you in China?

Russia unfairly excludes Chinese companies from huge Russian infrastructure projects

Japan and Germany are major suppliers of the multi-billion dollar Russian South Stream gas pipeline. Chinese companies were not allowed to bid.

Japan's Sumitomo is a major contractor in the Russian Gazprom South Stream gas pipeline across the Black Sea. Japan's "Marubeni-Itochu and Sumitomo" have a 40% work-share of the Gazprom South Stream gas pipeline.

Let Russia implore Japan and Germany to join its economic sanctions against Turkey. Chinese companies are unfairly excluded from Russian government procurement. The Russians stand alone. China should not join in any Russian sanctions against a third country. China simply does not have a stake. The Russians should ask Japan's Sumitomo and the Japanese government for help.
----------

"It ordered pipes from as far afield as Japan and Germany for the 2,400-kilometre (1,491-mile) South Stream pipeline..."

Turkey row leaves Russia stuck with abandoned gas pipes worth billions| Reuters

0laj42r.jpg

----------

China is excluded from the massive Russian gas pipeline project! China is not allowed to bid.

"Eleven groups bid on the project, with companies from Austria, Belgium, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Russia and Sweden vying for the contract."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/01/b...line-project-in-bulgaria-is-delayed.html?_r=0

tPPfAyt.jpg

----------

Japan's "Marubeni-Itochu and Sumitomo" have a 40% work-share of the Gazprom South Stream gas pipeline.

http://www.gazprom.com/press/news/2014/march/article186355/

46WYpJu.jpg

Last edited:
Russia unfairly excludes Chinese companies from huge Russian infrastructure projects

Japan and Germany are major suppliers of the multi-billion dollar Russian South Stream gas pipeline. Chinese companies were not allowed to bid.

Japan's Sumitomo is a major contractor in the Russian Gazprom South Stream gas pipeline across the Black Sea. Japan's "Marubeni-Itochu and Sumitomo" have a 40% work-share of the Gazprom South Stream gas pipeline.

Let Russia implore Japan and Germany to join its economic sanctions against Turkey. Chinese companies are unfairly excluded from Russian government procurement. The Russians stand alone. China should not join in any Russian sanctions against a third country. China simply does not have a stake. The Russians should ask Japan's Sumitomo and the Japanese government for help.
----------

"It ordered pipes from as far afield as Japan and Germany for the 2,400-kilometre (1,491-mile) South Stream pipeline..."

Turkey row leaves Russia stuck with abandoned gas pipes worth billions| Reuters

0laj42r.jpg

----------

China is excluded from the massive Russian gas pipeline project! China is not allowed to bid.

"Eleven groups bid on the project, with companies from Austria, Belgium, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Russia and Sweden vying for the contract."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/01/b...line-project-in-bulgaria-is-delayed.html?_r=0

tPPfAyt.jpg

----------

Japan's "Marubeni-Itochu and Sumitomo" have a 40% work-share of the Gazprom South Stream gas pipeline.

http://www.gazprom.com/press/news/2014/march/article186355/

46WYpJu.jpg

LOL Partner/friend indeed.:lol: I must confess the Russians are very good at deception(almost as good/at par as Britain). Keep it up chess master Putin.:enjoy:

Stop trolling dude. So far you have been making quite factual/Good analysis. Why destroy everything now??:(

China is surrounded by enemies from US, Japan, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Australia.

China's only friend is Russia. Countries like North Korea and Pakistan are liabilities, not assets for China.

The only saving grace for China is that there is a rift in Russian-Western relations. If Russia turned against China, China would be cornered from the north, east, south and west.

Without Russia, China is completely isolated. Western countries, Japan, India will never be China's true friends.

Without Russia, China would be way behind in military weapons and space program. Pretty much all the major weapons in China right now are Russian. West has banned weapons and space cooperation with China for a long time.

The West has already started its containment of China. Japan and India has joined their alliance.

Lose Russia as an ally, China would have a nightmare on its hands.

Funny enough, i agree with you to some extent.
However, to be honest European powers U.K,France and Germany don't really consider/see China as a threat unlike all the other countries you mentioned there.

China won't get into the trouble of Middie-East conflict, now it's the mainstream thought inside China ... China will continue doing oil business with Middle-East nations, also will give support to Russia. Bets on both sides, BeiJing just watching at outside.

@Lure
A very good post which helps people like me know more, or another side of Turkey. Regardless what is happening nowadays Turkey does have a long history you can be proud of. Turkey should devote its self into developing the country like China did hard in the past.

Turkey shall stop providing shelter to those Uygher seperatists and terrorists ASAP.

China is very much like doing business and flexible, but we certainly has bottom line as well. Turkey overtly or covertly supporting Uygher seperatists and terrorists are well known in China, the ambitious is too big to be hidden. Being Turkic doesn't mean you are pretty much superior to dictate other country's domestic affairs.

In my eyes, Erdogan is an extremist for sure.

I believe if what Martian meant is if China is forced into that situation of "do" or "die" than there are no other options.

@Martian2
That's the obvious context, but the anti-China trolls don't care.

I have said many times. The Roman Empire started out as a city-state. The Romans were surrounded by powerful neighbors. The Romans defeated the Etruscans, Greeks, and Carthaginians. Thus, the Romans built a massive empire.

I'm suggesting that history could repeat itself. There is a danger in the constant China-bashing and threats against China.

Like Rome, China may decide to defend itself militarily. The outcome should be the same. China should start absorbing its non-friendly neighbors to create a massive empire.

It is only a historical observation that the anti-China group of nations will regret their public threats and behind-the-scene maneuvers. China is most likely to annex these hostile countries.

The point is very simple. Rome neutralized the threats from its neighbors by annexing them. China is likely to walk in Rome's footsteps. The same problem has the same solution.

Last edited:
That's the obvious context, but the anti-China trolls don't care.

I have said many times. The Roman Empire started out as a city-state. The Romans were surrounded by powerful neighbors. The Romans defeated the Etruscans, Greeks, and Carthaginians. Thus, the Romans built a massive empire.

I'm suggesting that history could repeat itself. There is a danger in the constant China-bashing and threats against China.

Like Rome, China may decide to defend itself militarily. The outcome should be the same. China should start absorbing its non-friendly neighbors to create a massive empire.

It is only a historical observation that the anti-China groups of nations will regret their public threats and behind-the-scene maneuvers. China is most likely to annex these hostile countries.

The point is very simple. Rome neutralized the threats from its neighbors by annexing them. China is likely to walk in Rome's footsteps. The same problem has the same solution.

WOW........Interesting, so you want to be like the 'imperialist/hegemonic evil' western powers which your people like to criticize/label every-time?? I thought China was a peaceful rising power who will NEVER seek hegemony/dominate his neighbors by force unlike 'Evil' western powers who colonized and still impose their rules on the world.:cheesy:
Welcome to the club then, i knew it was only a matter of time when you get stronger.:D Be careful though, you might become the target of leftists/countries in the developing world who will start labeling you as another 'imperialist' just like the west today.:lol:

Good luck with your plan though.

:enjoy:

One does always see what he wants to see. Let me show you another Turkey. Shall we?

From Labour Day.

View attachment 276894

View attachment 276884

View attachment 276885

View attachment 276889

From Gezi Protests

View attachment 276886

View attachment 276890

Opening of Chinese Museum in Turkey

View attachment 276892

A Child's painting from National Sovereignty and Children's Day in Turkey

View attachment 276893

You can hate whatever you wanna hate. You can also hate my country. However don't make a few lunatics as an excuse for your hate. It just makes it worse, because those idiots thinks they are very strong and very important.

By the way those lunatics were always supported and nurtured by the West with Operation Gladio in the last 40 years. Where were your country? Why didn't you support left in Turkey? We are walking in a very thin line here, they are supported by Gulf countries, by the West, by everybody. On contrary who supported leftists or seculars in Turkey? No one. You've sit there in Shanghai watched all the action while leftists were being hunted down in Istanbul. Now you are angry with Turkey because Turkey became very conservative and ultra nationalistic. What would you expect? I guess leftists and seculars were stubborn enough to get 35% of the votes(CHP+Other leftist movements).

Please all Chinese members here reply this. What would you expect without any support to democratic, progressive and leftist people in Turkey!?

Very well written post, it's good for us to see different sides of the story especially in a plural society like Turkey, thanks!

There is no deep rooted hate in general, but people are naturally wary of separatist movement, and dislike anything that supports it, foreign or domestic. The emotion is especially negative when China adopts a business-only non-interference diplomacy since 1980's, exports E&M machineries instead of ideology or war.

Please continue to speak up for the progressive, leftists or seculars in Turkey, the outside world including this generation of Chinese have heard little of it. I might translate and send to Chinese media here, there's always hope for a better change my friend.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom