What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Why do people hate the Japanese so much. I think they are friendly. If only we Asians could unite as one.
who are the people? Actually only China and Korea still hold bitter memory of Japan´s wartime crimes.
Back to topic. Wouldn't this exercise cause friction in the region?
You play a bit of greenness, don´t you?

who are the people? Actually only China and Korea still hold bitter memory of Japan´s wartime crimes.

You play a bit of greenness, don´t you?
I do. I'm not a pacifist, but I personally think China's exercise would provoke security.

If the Chinese and Russian have a joint Exercise in Sea of Japan, then their "target" is not Japan itself, it would be most definitely be United States

And whatever the Chinese do, it did not change a damn thing, either Japan nor US gonna back down that easily, Japan will not abandon Senkakus and US will not abandon Japan. It would take more than Exercise or even War to break the Bond between Japan and United States.

I don't think this is any kind of provokation or whatever in the same sense. It's just an exercise, they can exercise anywhere if they imagine Japanese is their enemy, so, that should not attract more attention than any exercise PLA done in the past and Beyond.

You personally seem to have not forgiven nor forgotten.
The Philippines don´t hang on the past, why should you bother?

Did I say I was bother?

By the way, they even built a statue for those Japanese who killed hundreds thousands of Filipinos and invaded the USA in order to attract Japanese tourists.
Lovely people.

Did I say I do?

By the way, they even built a statue for those Japanese who killed hundreds thousands of Filipinos and invaded the USA in order to attract Japanese tourists.
Lovely.

HEY! there is difference between forgotten and hating sir and we choice to forgive we build monuments for our hero's too ever heard of Mt Samat National Shrine with a big cross pays tribute to them so whats with you stupid b#$Ting?

PDF record. highest numbr of consecutive posts deleted in this thread :P

HEY! there is difference between forgotten and hating sir and we choice to forgive we build monuments for our hero's too ever heard of Mt Samat National Shrine with a big cross pays tribute to them so whats with you stupid b#$Ting?

Yup yup yup you even compare your "heroes" with those Japanese "heroes" who killed hundreds thousands of your people and invaded the US.

I wish someday Poland and Jewish people will build a statue for the Großdeutsches Reich, forgotten you say.

Did I say I was bother?

Lovely people.

attack on Japanese tourist, for what ? You love it ? Don't forget that Philippine authorities said 22 tourists from Hong Kong were ... was killed in a separate attack on a vehicle by gunmen elsewhere in Manila.

Sacked policeman hijacks tourist bus in Philippines

I do. I'm not a pacifist, but I personally think China's exercise would provoke security.

"but I personally think China's exercise would provoke security" why do you purposefully omit the word Russia?

Are you selective blind? :no: Or you hate China so much for some weird "pacifist" reason?

Yup yup yup you even compare your "heroes" with those Japanese "heroes" who killed hundreds thousands of your people and invaded the US.

I wish someday Poland and Jewish people will build a statue for the Großdeutsches Reich, forgotten you say.

Really now? and since did the Philippines Took over the US? that's new

attack on Japanese tourist, for what ?
bro, KirovAirship says "attract" tourists...
BTW he is now in Germany, that lies far enough from crisis-shaken countries such as N Korea and China.

bro, KirovAirship says "attract" tourists...
BTW he is now in Germany, that lies far enough from crisis-shaken countries such as N Korea and China.

he he. sorry for my mistake, thks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom