What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

The president of Japan give me feeling that they seems all are idiols in the international relations, especially with its neighborhood. and they deal with these with too much emotion, I am thinking whether their brain polluted by NUKE, USA should be responsable for these!!!
But, for China, such Japan is good, at least, it can give us excuse for revenging.
And, it lose itself, but we can't, await the right time, at that tim, to beast, with beast way, don't leave the danger to offspring!!!

I think it needs to be said once and for all.

Japan is weak.

It has failed to show any economic growth, keep in mind alot of that is in reflection of it's demographics. But there are other reasons.

1) Japanese banks are ghost vaults. They dont have much to show for their debts. For some reason the govt isnt letting them go bankrupt.
2) Little domestic market. They aren't like American buying everything.
3) GDP to Debt ratio is ridiculous ~230 2012

etc.

Chinese news source

Sea_of_Japan_Map_en.png

The war will start in the East China Sea and end in Tokyo! :china:

Kid, Russian dont have interest when war ended in Tokyo, I think Moscow dont like also to interfere again to stop Japan take Beijing.

For these blood-thirsty young armchair warriors, President, Prime Minister, Emperor - what does it matter?
Yes, my fault.
Yes, I am blood thirsty chinese, just need Japanese blood, I don't like indian and others' blood, I can't expect you understand the Chinese hatred to Japanese, Just like we can't understand that once a united country, but now why Pak and India hate each other heavilly....

Yes, my fault.
Yes, I am blood thirsty chinese, just need Japanese blood, I don't like indian and others' blood, I can't expect you understand the Chinese hatred to Japanese, Just like we can't understand that once a united country, but now why Pak and India hate each other heavilly....

do all chinese hate the japs? or is it just about 50%

Nothing is absolute, whethe is more or less than 50%? I also don't know but around me, most of don't like Japan, including the one have bought Japan product, and if there are a war with Japan, they will get heavier attack...
And, about Chinese hatred to Japan, make comment before thinking twice, you'd better don't speak for Japanese, you are not the parties...
For Chinese, Japan did the beast action on China, not only once, and now they still don't introspect their guilty, still make any excuse for it, and they seems not to give up the ambtion to harm Chinese or occupy China, as a chinese, for our offspring, I support root the japanese out, don't talk about the humanity with me for Japanese, In my eyes, Japanese have not been human, they are not qualified, at least to chinese..
We have been neighbor of Japan for more than 2000 years, we know Japan completely, it is strong but brutal race, it has its advantage, but it is too dangerous for other race when it is strong, What I mean is that in war, they don't care about humanity, that's it!!!

Nothing is absolute, whethe is more or less than 50%? I also don't know but around me, most of don't like Japan, including the one have bought Japan product, and if there are a war with Japan, they will get heavier attack...
And, about Chinese hatred to Japan, make comment before thinking twice, you'd better don't speak for Japanese, you are not the parties...
For Chinese, Japan did the beast action on China, not only once, and now they still don't introspect their guilty, still make any excuse for it, and they seems not to give up the ambtion to harm Chinese or occupy China, as a chinese, for our offspring, I support root the japanese out, don't talk about the humanity with me for Japanese, In my eyes, Japanese have not been human, they are not qualified, at least to chinese..
We have been neighbor of Japan for more than 2000 years, we know Japan completely, it is strong but brutal race, it has its advantage, but it is too dangerous for other race when it is strong, What I mean is that in war, they don't care about humanity, that's it!!!

americans screwed them royally in world war 2. isnt that enough for you?

Why do people hate the Japanese so much. I think they are friendly. If only we Asians could unite as one.

Back to topic. Wouldn't this exercise cause friction in the region?

Oh god, you call other is beast and you say you want their blood for thirsty, so you just like them ( in past), and no right to speak about humanity.

It's just exercise in and near Japan, so they will observed it.

The word "hate" is way too strong for the Chinese and Japanese relationship, especially comparing the racial hatred in some other parts of the world. Both Chinese and Japanese can hold a grudge for a long time and the Japanese atrocities in WWII and the year leading up to it have burned some nasty scars. However, the simple fact is that Chinese and Japanese are perfectly capable of sitting down and work together, especially if slamming Koreans are involved. :P There is a reason China had the largest number of Japan nationals out of all the nations besides Japan itself.
The Chinese, in general, doesn't really have an intense hatred for anyone, not even the Japanese. It is pretty much a strong dislike, but not something that will get in the way of business.

Why do people hate the Japanese so much. I think they are friendly. If only we Asians could unite as one.
Back to topic. Wouldn't this exercise cause friction in the region?
Well, they are harmless now because US has spent the last sixty years systemically castrating them. Left unchecked, they can came up some really twisted things, as in, making Hitler and Nazis look positively harmless.
I think it has something to do with the fact that the Japan islands are rather not exactly the nicest place on earth with its earthquake, tsunami and volcanoes. As a result, the Japanese are always very eager to expand to somewhere else, but aside from the one hundred years period following the opium war, China has always been at least an order of magnitude stronger than Japan, thus the Japanese dream of expansion pretty much remained a pipe dream or at crushed very quickly. And when your dream is crushed so many times and for such a long period of time, the psychological effect can be very devastating. This can be easily observed by the behaviour of Japanese military in the years leading up to WWII. As the Japanese influence expand, the Japanese military because more and more mentally unstable.
On the topic of the military exercise, it is not for Japanese at all. Japan hasn't been a military threat to either Russia or China for decades now. Instead, this military exercise is intended for Americans.

@Hu Songshan when I look at this thread, I see your hard work. :)

It looks as if you trolled the members. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom