What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

maybe Russia will at least accept the challenge.....China issues harsh warning to indian and then the latter becomes quiet

The way China issues warnings on daily basis to everyone it's losing it's importance and turning into a joke.So India and other countries are gettiong bored.

Unless China initiates a attack no one will take it seriously.

WOW now Russia is also warned... sounds even funnier now.China seems to be uniting more and more countries into the list who are gettong annoyed by the so called "peaceful chinese rise".

well,all the disputed islands are either close to Vietnam,Philippines or Malaysia...but i dont know why China is claiming these islands..they are nearly 1000 kms from the mainland.and they are claiming almost all the islands..

China might start claiming it's neighbouring countries as well if not controlled and rebuked in time.

In a purely maritime sense China at present, and certainly not in the future, is in no position to threaten the IN/RuN in the naval arena in the SCS.

The Russian drilling might be on Vietnam's littoral water, I'm not too sure. China might have just advise Russia, as a friendly nation, not to come in these muddy water until the dispute areas are resolved.

Funny you call russia a friendly nation. Looks like you are aware that russia can whip your arse real bad.

Bollocks!

If we talk about historical claims Champa/Malay people would own the spratelys. Vietnamese were in the red river delta. The islands were occupied by austronesians long before you viets came around, therefore the Chinese have equal claim.

Your country is not so innocent my friend, china is giving you a taste of your own medicine. Lol. How about the cay island invasion?

"The sixth largest Spratly island. Only 1.75 miles (2.82*km) from Northeast Cay and can be seen before the horizon. Previously a breeding place for birds and covered with trees and guano. Export of guano was once carried out "on a considerable scale." Fringing reef partly above water at high tide. Vietnam erected its first lighthouse in the Spratlys here in October 1993 and built an airstrip. Has a three-story building, garrisoned by soldiers. Philippine military controlled the island before early 1970s. South Vietnamese forces (Republic of Vietnam) invaded the island in 1975, when Filipino soldiers guarding the island attended the birthday party of their commanding officer based in the nearby Northeast Cay. A confirmed report came out that Vietnamese prostitutes were sent by Vietnamese officials to the birthday party, supposedly a sign of good brotherhood between the forces, but was actually used to lure the Filipino soldiers guarding the island. Filipino forces apparently planned on attacking the island, thus it would have led to a war, but Vietnamese forces were able to erect a huge garrison in the island within few weeks, forcing Filipino officials to abort the plan. Since then, more soldiers were assigned to Parola Island (North East Cay), to avoid it from happening again. This was confirmed by interviews with soldiers involved in an episode of the defunct ABS-CBN's Magandang Gabi Bayan (Good Evening Nation) program. See Policies, activities and history of the Philippines in Spratly Islands#Southwest Cay invasion for more details. Part of North Danger Reef."

"We own more islands because it's ours." Lol... You can't fool them all. I say everybody get the hell out of scs and let the Chinese and Vietnamese duke it out.

Wiki cay invasion

Have a look at how many islands Vietnam occupies, greedy? Learn to share my friend. You can't take all for self. Lol

wiki/Spratly_Islands_dispute

ancient Maps of Vietnam.

20110622210524_5.JPG

20110622210228_1.JPG

what? yapping like your leaders and not being taken seriously?

what happened after 26/11 when your Pranab Mukhrajee begged the west not to arm the evil Pakistanis? Just days after that, we received Mar-1 missiles. So much for ''artful diplomacy'' :lol:

and their Navy is free to give its reply too

should be fun to watch; i think South China Sea will be one of the new flashpoints in the next few years given its strategic importance
Why are non issue Pakstanis so interested?
SHOO SHOO!

Come on Bro, you ranting same thing over and over, and is getting monotonous. Just calm down.

FYI I was making joke with your friend that he posted a map that's negative for the debate here. You jumped without knowing what I was talking about.
can you reply to his subject of official claims?or you don't have a proper reply?You are deviating all the time!

We proliferated canadian fissile material for nuke weapon...yet the world believes we are good and we negotiated the nuke deal

when you say the ''world'' you probably mean the EU & US, which sees india in the future as some kind of bulwark of sorts against China...

if the world is to be believed, we proliferated centrifuge designs.....but that's a whole other subject altogether. Back in the early seventies IAEA had chalked out a very ambitious program for Pakistan that included 24 nuclear plants at an average capacity of 600 MW each. Eight were to have been commissioned in the eighties and 16 in the nineties. By the year 2000. 2/3 of Pakistan's power supply would had been fulfilled by nuclear. But then Pakistan went with the bomb thing and everything collapsed...

but that ''collapse'' was a tradeoff. Afterall, everyone knows that your nuclear test explosions were all but ''good'' or ''peaceful''

That's diplomacy mate.

you're name looks better in pink kid.....so much for your diplomacy

We have a deep partnership with Israel...yet we have excellent relation ship with KSA (categorized as a strategic relationship)..not to mention equally good relationship wth third gun slinger -Iran.

Iran? You're not being serious are you?? :laugh:

every Iranian i've been coming across has little adulation for you people at the moment; your country voted twice against their favour @ UN....you delinquents aren't even paying them money owed for oil they sold you.

Same can be said of our multiffaceted relationship with USA and Russia..Diplomacy again !

well using that logic, Yemen does the same thing. What's your point :laugh:

indians are not in a position to talk about diplomacy when it is at loggerheads with all of its neighbours

As I said, diplomacy is something that is in paucity in Pak and something they would kill to acquire.

actually my only complaint would be our domestic policies

our foreign policy suits Pakistan quite well.....geo-politics and vested interests may not align with ours, but we're on the right side of history so screw the indian definition of ''diplomacy''

Pakistan is holding its ground (despite a total conspicuous lack of visionary leadership) , and your country is currently engaging in boot-polishing

I dont have that much hope for Chinese though.....they are just good at warnings...:lol:

i wonder if 1962 was a ''warning'' for things to come

when you say the ''world'' you probably mean the EU & US, which sees india in the future as some kind of bulwark of sorts against China...

No actually The ASEAN countries that are in the region and fed up of CCP's bullying. Currently there are Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Vietnam & Philippines concerned about Chinese bullying. I don't think that is either EU or US. Check the world map.

if the world is to be believed, we proliferated centrifuge designs.....but that's a whole other subject altogether. Back in the early seventies IAEA had chalked out a very ambitious program for Pakistan that included 24 nuclear plants at an average capacity of 600 MW each. Eight were to have been commissioned in the eighties and 16 in the nineties. By the year 2000. 2/3 of Pakistan's power supply would had been fulfilled by nuclear. But then Pakistan went with the bomb thing and everything collapsed...

See. You were not even on the page for the nuke arsenal as it was developed for your new master. But one race and where it got you.

but that ''collapse'' was a tradeoff. Afterall, everyone knows that your nuclear test explosions were all but ''good'' or ''peaceful''

Peaceful? Hardly. It was just to make sure that the Reds don't get uppity.

every Iranian i've been coming across has little adulation for you people at the moment; your country voted twice against their favour @ UN

You clearly don't know enough Iranians then, kid. Travel around a little; it might help you understand the larger world around you.

....you delinquents aren't even paying them money owed for oil they sold you.

If Iran accepts USD, we'd pay them hard cash. Sleeping too much eh? Check the news on that. 50% gold and 50% in INR. Unlike you, we don't like to take free stuff and then backbite. We pay for what we buy.

indians are not in a position to talk about diplomacy when it is at loggerheads with all of its neighbours

Pakistan and Jamaatis don't classify as all neighbors. Name one war with either Bangladesh, SL, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives or Mauritius we had.

Only you and your new masters have been pesky enough to get on our wrong end.

our foreign policy suits Pakistan quite well.....geo-politics and vested interests may not align with ours, but we're on the right side of history so screw the indian definition of ''diplomacy''

Our diplomacy serves us well as well; we maintain relations that not even European neutral nations can maintain; Iran, Saudi and Israel all three engaged simultaneously. You forget who's our strategy guru. :azn:

Pakistan is holding its ground (despite a total conspicuous lack of visionary leadership) , and your country is currently engaging in boot-polishing

With USAID annually coming in and soft loans from China to keep up your military? Yeah I can see who does the boot polishing..:coffee:

i wonder if 1962 was a ''warning'' for things to come

67 proved right enough for them while 71, 87 and 99 was good for you. :lol:

well,all the disputed islands are either close to Vietnam,Philippines or Malaysia...but i dont know why China is claiming these islands..they are nearly 1000 kms from the mainland.and they are claiming almost all the islands..

If we're to say the paracel islands is part of china then claiming the spratleys is not much distant from the Vietnamese claims to the spratleys. Let's not be so bias on our views and opinions.

All countries in dispute are claiming few to all islands lets not focus only on chinas claims. The main point is china is seeking negotiations.

china be a man attack the russians or indians or vietnamese or the philippinos or the japanese or the south koreans or the americans or the jews, but stop attacking the defenseless tibetans and uighurs.

They told Russia:
"Yo, hey man. We going to be doing some experiments in the south china sea, so be careful of that region bro."

Russian responce-Blah u and ur stupid experiments,go and copy paste something,dont bother us.

They told India:
"Listen chump if you show your face around this area even once your ships will learn to dive" :P

Indian response-This is warning number 367,967,234, pass the gas and start drilling.

Back
Top Bottom