What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

They told Russia:
"Yo, hey man. We going to be doing some experiments in the south china sea, so be careful of that region bro."

They told India:
"Listen chump if you show your face around this area even once your ships will learn to dive" :P

Gazprom is already drilling in South China sea apart from Exxon and OVL is going to resume its drilling soon.. Who cares what lil' Chins have to say??

At least China officially claim them, while Vietnam occupies 40 islands without officially claiming them according to this map.

If they are disputed and Vietnam already occupied 40 islands then why you boys here are crying fouls?

Please dont do anything stupid. Future so called superpower couldn't afford one more spanking

They told Russia:
"Yo, hey man. We going to be doing some experiments in the south china sea, so be careful of that region bro."

They told India:
"Listen chump if you show your face around this area even once your ships will learn to dive" :P

Thanksgod China is friend of Pakistan. China atleast give them some reason to celebrate. Unfortunately their country failed to do it

Go Nuke, ASEAN!! The solution to all your problems.. Join Japanese in the party and bully will remain with in its limits..

China is making fool of herself....Just issuing warning after warning and it looks like nobody is bothered by these warnings....all nations are treating China like a barking dog who never bit....:cool:

What else can china do other than issuing Warnings every other day ?

We enjoy indisputable sovereignity over SCS - What a Joke !!

At least China officially claim them, while Vietnam occupies 40 islands without officially claiming them according to this map.

If they are disputed and Vietnam already occupied 40 islands then why you boys here are crying fouls?

You don't know or you know but you just can't admit it?

Spratlly Islands was belong to Viet Nam why does Viet Nam file claims for? Does China file officially claims Hainan, Hongkong islands? Once it belong to you why do you need to "officially file claims"?

Plus, Spratly Islands, Paracel Islands was belong to Viet Nam, this is why Viet Nam has more Islands than the other countries fault claims specially your country.

You don't know or you know but you just can't admit it?

Spratlly Islands was belong to Viet Nam why does Viet Nam file claims for? Does China file officially claims Hainan, Hongkong islands? Once it belong to you why do you need to "officially file claims"?

Plus, Spratly Islands, Paracel Islands was belong to Viet Nam, this is why Viet Nam has more Islands than the other countries fault claims specially your country.

What's your next claim, India?

China is making fool of herself....Just issuing warning after warning and it looks like nobody is bothered by these warnings....all nations are treating China like a barking dog who never bit....:cool:

The day's approching soon when you jumping Indians would be taken care of by (ARA) Asian Regional Allies. I would love to see no mercy on the hour.

What's your next claim, India?

Aren't you of track? I think you do.

Will you understand or admit the truth even though it hurts?

If you do, then I tell you now. Viet Nam never and ever file claims if it is not belong to Viet Nam. Unlike China greedy, its will file claims whatever it could.

If China #1 super power, China will claims any where which has Chinese people on it and even Chinese waste on the land China will claims it too. That 100% for sure.

Sadly, China will never ever #1 that is why the China's "future claims" still on pending.

Aren't you of track? I think you do.

Will you understand or admit the truth even though it hurts?

If you do, then I tell you now. Viet Nam never and ever file claims if it is not belong to Viet Nam. Unlike China greedy, its will file claims whatever it could.

If China #1 super power, China will claims any where which has Chinese people on it and even Chinese waste on the land China will claims it too. That 100% for sure.

Sadly, China will never ever #1 that is why the China's "future claims" still on pending.

Come on Bro, you ranting same thing over and over, and is getting monotonous. Just calm down.

FYI I was making joke with your friend that he posted a map that's negative for the debate here. You jumped without knowing what I was talking about.

Come on Bro, you ranting same thing over and over, and is getting monotonous. Just calm down.

FYI I was making joke with your friend that he posted a map that's negative for the debate here. You jumped without knowing what I was talking about.

But why China is jumping up and down like monkeys when Vietnam joint ventures oil with other countries in Vietnam's EEZs?

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

Does anybody can show the proof that these oil fields are in the area China claim?
I read a news from Russia yesterday which said they are not in the disputed area

I also didn't see any official protest from Chinese gov, what OP post is the overread from the media

_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

That red dotted lines also covers the coastal lines of brunei and malaysia and china is ver very far from there,how can they claim it as theirs??? Chineese needs 1000's of Km of coastal lines but brunei and malaysia can't have even 5% of that ???How fair is this??

just looks at the red dotted line... any sane person will say it's really unfair

you should understand the situation especially from India:lol:
have they exploited a drop of oil from disputed area? What they sign with viets is crap paper

Back
Top Bottom