What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

China will have to find better ways to deal with this problem, it is going to get harder as time goes.

We are not the ones issuing random threats to countries.

We are not the ones petitioning the entire universe warning each and every single country to not attend a Nobel Prize Ceremony.

China is insecure and this insecurity is the reason why it behaves like a petulant child who shouts everytime somebody tries to touch his toy.

LOL at india ignorance you guys dont issue warning becuase you guys have no balls let face it india dont really have the guts to take on the big boys do you---oh i forgot you guys did in 1962 LOL

Ah! The list gets longer by the day. So far, the Chinese (Who think they own the South China Sea) were having spats with:

India
Vietnam
Philippines
Indonesia
Japan
South Korea
Malaysia
Brunei

And now the latest member of the club is Russia! Welcome guys.

The verbal diarrhea of the Chinese is legendary. So expect a lot of clap trap and hot air (Read: Methane) emanating from them. :cheesy:

not as funny as you guys claimed mumbai is better than shanghai, CWG is better than beijing olympics and 50% of NASA scientist are indians LOL

Warnings come free of cost, you can give as many as you want.

Exactly what GOI was thinking in 1962:rofl:

LOL at india ignorance you guys dont issue warning becuase you guys have no balls let face it india dont really have the guts to take on the big boys do you---oh i forgot you guys did in 1962 LOL

Congratulations on discovering your balls. Wonder where they were a decade or so back.

hmm..newly acquired balls I see!

Boy! That must be SOME feeling! :laugh:

Oh and honey, we don't have 'balls' here. We have the natural stuff. :lol:

Ahh the 1962, where you guys conquered the territory you claim, sacrificing men and material in the process, then retreat back to your original position. With commanders like that we have nothing to worry.

Remember, your balls too got squashed and squished real bad by India in 1967 at Nathula. 800 balls to be exact!!!
:toast_sign:

Nuff said.

not as funny as you guys claimed mumbai is better than shanghai, CWG is better than beijing olympics and 50% of NASA scientist are indians LOL

Exactly what GOI was thinking in 1962:rofl:

The chinese couldn't do as much as a fart when it came for vacating Hong Kong and macau.... a part of china was a british colony till 1999...

we don't need to go as far back as 1962 to count your shame.. but just a decade back. SHAME on those PLAN generals..

funny you say that, considering it is the likes of Krishna and your Chidambaram who are masters of crying out loud to the world

I think this jehadi mentality has started affecting common person in pakistan.....they just want to pull trigger on slight raising of voice not accepting your view....... THey expect India shld go out and declare war or something just coz china issued a warning....
Shows the Immaturity And total lack of diplomacy in this ppl which is taking whole nation down the tube:hitwall:

I think this jehadi mentality has started affecting common person in pakistan.....they just want to pull trigger on slight raising of voice not accepting your view....... THey expect India shld go out and declare war or something just coz china issued a warning....
Shows the Immaturity And total lack of diplomacy in this ppl which is taking whole nation down the tube:hitwall:

jihadi mentality?

it's your people that wage war on Kashmiris when they throw STONES and order the occupation forces to leave

The chinese couldn't do as much as a fart when it came for vacating Hong Kong and macau.... a part of china was a british colony till 1999...

we don't need to go as far back as 1962 to count your shame.. but just a decade back. SHAME on those PLAN generals..

Thatcher considered Hong Kong an integral part of the British Empire and wanted to extend the lease. We told her that the lease is over in 1997, like it or not and we were going to enforce it.That shocked her so much, she was literally tripping on her way out of the NPC Hall.

That is vastly different from India who asked Britain for permission to be independent. Britain could've said no and you would be proud citizens of the British Empire today. India is still subservient to Europeans. When Europeans say jump, Indians ask "how high masta?" I wish it wasn't this way but it is.

jihadi mentality?

it's your people that wage war on Kashmiris when they throw STONES and order the occupation forces to leave

DAy night you guys talk of only Kashmir Kashmir .......Whatever you had ,u could not handle that and sold half of it to China....... Yeh kashmir pake bhi kya ukkaad loge.....
Stop being greedy Aur jitna hain utna sambal ne layak bano pehle phir kashmir mangna....... :angry:

Back
Top Bottom