What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Read your stupid post again troll

okok I will read it for you *pet pet*

[By the way, they even built a statue for those Japanese who killed hundreds thousands of Filipinos and invaded the USA in order to attract Japanese tourists.
Lovely people. ]

Gee, and I thought my English is bad.

For whom, my mistake is concerned, you can understand.

So you gave your sorry to me, okay I accept it.

okok I will read it for you *pet pet*

[By the way, they even built a statue for those Japanese who killed hundreds thousands of Filipinos and invaded the USA in order to attract Japanese tourists.
Lovely people. ]

Gee, and I thought my English is bad.

So you gave your sorry to me, okay I accept it.

hahahahahahaha see next time double check your post before posting it troll the only thing i know that s close to what you saying is the Kamikaze monument in Clark airbase but that's just small with a banzai garden so what we have thousands of monuments dedicated t Filipinos who fought against the Japanese along with the Americans and for the Americans too heck we have Monuments for everybody here even for the Chinese guerrillas and commie filipinos so what's your point! its not for the Japanese benefit its for everyone so people will no the cost of war i have to admit that war was an American-Japanese war its between America and the Japan we were just drag to it because we were an American Commonwealth with our own Army preparation for Independence but your people were more pathetic then mine one you have your own Country and Army and yet you guys could not do $h%t to the Japanese you needed help and the west help you out pathetic really you people were too bc fighting with your fellow Chinese than the Enemy. But Going back this for education and beside we did not spend too much on it the Japanese Government donated most of the Money unlike our other monuments with the exception of the American cemetery at fort Bonifacio it was all them largest American Cemetery outside the US man that's something

hahahahahahaha see next time double check your post before posting it troll the only thing i know that s close to what you saying is the Kamikaze monument in Clark airbase but that's just small with a banzai garden so what we have thousands of monuments dedicated t Filipinos who fought against the Japanese along with the Americans and for the Americans too heck we have Monuments for everybody here even for the Chinese guerrillas and commie filipinos so what's your point! its not for the Japanese benefit its for everyone so people will no the cost of war i have to admit that war was an American-Japanese war its between America and the Japan we were just drag to it because we were an American Commonwealth with our own Army preparation for Independence but your people were more pathetic then mine one you have your own Country and Army and yet you guys could not do $h%t to the Japanese you needed help and the west help you out pathetic really you people were too bc fighting with your fellow Chinese than the Enemy. But Going back this for education and beside we did not spend too much on it the Japanese Government donated most of the Money unlike our other monuments with the exception of the American cemetery at fort Bonifacio it was all them largest American Cemetery outside the US man that's something

TL;DR

The Chinese did fight bravely. Don't underestimate your enemies.
Also, you make us Filipinoes look bad.

lol, the intellectual capability of a housemaid, cant even read its own writings```lol

Leave him. It's better for him to clean up his own mess.:cheesy:

[off topic]

Can we stop the personal bickering for a change?

If you think Name calling is a must to post here, then i think you rather spend your time in your local supermarket or bank to go over all the crazy stuff with your local gossip.

If you don't respect other people, you put shame to yourselve; If you don't respect other culture, you put shame on your own culture.

All the insult here will only attract infraction and make people think you are stupid.

If you have things you have to say related to the topic, post it here and share it, i don't think any people here want to know what you think about other people. If this is what you are going to talk about, then you better keep it to yourselve.

[on topic]

I think the Chinese Exercise is the response to this

US and Japan conclude Exercise Iron Fist 2013 - Naval Technology

exercise iron fist

[off topic]

Can we stop the personal bickering for a change?

If you think Name calling is a must to post here, then i think you rather spend your time in your local supermarket or bank to go over all the crazy stuff with your local gossip.

If you don't respect other people, you put shame to yourselve; If you don't respect other culture, you put shame on your own culture.

All the insult here will only attract infraction and make people think you are stupid.

If you have things you have to say related to the topic, post it here and share it, i don't think any people here want to know what you think about other people. If this is what you are going to talk about, then you better keep it to yourselve.

[on topic]

I think the Chinese Exercise is the response to this

US and Japan conclude Exercise Iron Fist 2013 - Naval Technology

exercise iron fist

I love the name of the operation. Reminds me of Tekken.

TL;DR

The Chinese did fight bravely. Don't underestimate your enemies.
Also, you make us Filipinoes look bad.

Leave him. It's better for him to clean up his own mess.:cheesy:

Really now i did not know you care so much false flager but please do tell?

Really now i did not know you care so much false flager but please do tell?

Sure, traitor. It's hard to tell you all info, but if you did not realize, the Kuomintang and CPC fought against the Japanese invaders, just like the Philippine guerilla soldiers.
---------------
(On Topic)

How many times did China had exercise with Russia?. Is this the second time?

Nononono you have to clean your eyes before reading posts.

Yeah just keep saying what you wish.
Yeah sure will "no" the cost of war.
Philippines kamikaze statue lures the tourists - Telegraph
Google Translate
Kamikaze Pilot Statue (Mabalacat)
Kamikaze statue lures tourists - World - smh.com.au

Chinese had been fighting against with the Japanese for 8 years, while most of the East South Asia "countries" were defeated by the Imperial Army in a single moment. You had "foreigners" (Your host country) army to protect and support you all the time and you are still all fail.
Even now you are still killing your people and murdered your neighbors' peaceful citizens.

Who is really the pathetic little maid.

Ya i know my history too one they did it already too late half the country was under Japanese control it was only the Allies made breakthrough at Midway and the other succeeding battles and the atomic bombs that the allies won the war not because of china and besides they fought each other too ever heard of the Chinese Civil war after WW2 wow they were brave only to be evil so please false flager am not so $tupid like you so try not cross me with history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom