What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

In Hanoi 2010 An Indonesian senior manager explain to me why Nike abandon Indonesia for Vietnam. He said indonesian officials think the manufacturer already built their factories in ID unable to move again, so they make too little improvement for investment environment of old investors

Last edited:
This is the result of Doi Moi (renovation) in Vietnam, with foreign policy: "Vietnam wants to be friend all other countries for Peace, Independence and Development".....

Well, Indonesia is not an export-driven economic country

In Hanoi 2010 An Indonesian senior manager explain why Nike abandon Indonesia for Vietnam. He said indonesian officials think the manufacturer already built their factories in ID unable to move again, so they make too little improvement for investment environment of old investors

Good luck for vietnam. We will try our best on another stuff, like Automotif industry, aerospace, smelter, and so on. Wish us the best.

^ Complimenting and insulting OP at the same time.

CFC outlets in major Vietnamese towns and cities? Come From China .:disagree:

He is indeed Indonesian and also Muslim, but from Indian descent. Move from India into Indonesia to take study at University of Indonesia. Getting Indonesian citizenship already.

how about Chinese Indonesian ? their opinion is biased too.

Of cos China is stronger, if not wojoko will not align with China now.

Vietnam must realize their economy is tied to China, not US. The fact vietnam has an investment boom is becos of their location near to manufacturing powerhouse of Guangdong province. Nearer to supplier chain while still retaining cheap labour cost of Vietnam.

If China in a fit of anger or playing politics, China can slow custom import export from vietnam like few years ago where Vietnam import food stranded and rot at border.

The fact vietnam joins AIIB that she in need of money for infrastructure building which only China can provide the money and expertise. Japan and US are going to charge vietnam for an arm or leg while China is the only way be able to build up vietnam economy reasonably.

This is illusion of chinese. Policy of Chana is easy changeable. China could close border if you want. I think all Vietnamese can know that, not only VCP politician. Any case, Vietnam have to limit depending from China, at first on economy.

naturally, the relation with US is very important for Vietnam.The comprehensive partnership agreement was signed in 2013 and Vietnam joined on TPP negotiations.

This is illusion of chinese. Policy of Chana is easy changeable. China could close border if you want. I think all Vietnamese can know that, not only VCP politician. Any case, Vietnam have to limit depending from China, at first on economy.

naturally, the relation with US is very important for Vietnam.The comprehensive partnership agreement was signed in 2013 and Vietnam joined on TPP negotiations.
:lol:

Vietnam joining China led AIIB is a first sign of vietnam dependent on China. If you are not happy, don't join. You can live in delusion but that will not deny the fact of China leverage on vietnam.

Vietnam won't be won over completely by any party,be that US,Russia,China or Japan
The leadership in Hanoi played it quite smart, unlike the morons in Kiev

Of course the Vietnamese are smart. After all they are an offshoot of Chinese civilization/culture. To me, I see Vietnamese and Chinese belonging to the same race so every time when I see both sides attacking each other about superiority and what not on these forums, it makes me cringe...

Of course the Vietnamese are smart. After all they are an offshoot of Chinese civilization/culture. To me, I see Vietnamese and Chinese belonging to the same race so every time when I see both sides attacking each other about superiority and what not on these forums, it makes me cringe...
This is the side effect of rising nationalist. But some without looking into mirror first before taking about nationalist.

same race? lol i think not

Vietnam joining China led AIIB is a first sign of vietnam dependent on China. If you are not happy, don't join. You can live in delusion but that will not deny the fact of China leverage on vietnam.

does it mean that Russia and other Europa countries joined to AIIB is dependent from China ? I can tell you that JBIC is biggest fund donor for Vietnam with low rate for infra structure.:enjoy:

they can always depend on TPP and ditch AIIB if these morons think they ain't depending on China for economic growth

does it mean that Russia and other Europa countries joined to AIIB is dependent from China ? I can tell you that JBIC is biggest fund donor for Vietnam with low rate for infra structure.:enjoy::enjoy:
As I say, you can don't join. Please don't stick to AIIB like pest. :lol: but fact is, you can't.

Russia and Europe are indeed needed the chinese investment if not why would europe defied their old time allies US to join China?

As I say, you can don't join. Please don't stick to AIIB like pest. :lol: but fact is, you can't.

Russia and Europe are indeed needed the chinese investment if not why would europe defied their old time allies US to join China?

OK we, can't.

but we can watch how Jews in west could manipulate and play with Chinese wallet.:D

Back
Top Bottom