What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Interesting reader's comment.

"i believe russia is not in such a bad shape, as long as the usd is high, which means it makes fx gains by selling oil (settled in usd) and in the fx markets. the u.s. is now an oil exporter and a major market player, low oil prices will impact its oil industry too. opec is not helping the u.s., it is working for its own good.

despite the fact the russia's financial strength is much better than the old ussr, china does play a vital role to counter the u.s. salvo of financial attacks nowadays, e.g. the currency swap deal which releases fx pressure for both countries, and all these measures will only draw the sino-russian pact closer, along with the other countries which do not want to be dragged into the u.s. agenda.

i also believe the currency war between china and the u.s. has in fact long started, as many authors have already written books about it.

the largest shale gas deposit is not in the u.s. but in china, and it's not even being touched much yet."

又来,毛那会儿也不是没有腐败,砍了你不知道而已。毛邓其实根本就是一脉相承,只是时期不同,路线偏重点不同而已。不搞改开,我们就跟毛子一样颜色革命了。偏左偏右就跟抓腐败一样,时刻调整,没有完结的那天。

The economic reform after the Mao era was a must, but the corruption created during the reform era needs to be completely purged.

Xi Jinping now faces the problems that never seen during the Mao and Deng era, so he has his own grand wisdom as well.

If China collapse, we will immediately take back Guangdong-Guangxi and start unify sub-Mekong region again. We will shake hand tightly wt India , and both of us will create a large defense area that US can not touch us

So, u must wish China will not collapse, other while, u will lose Guangdong-Guangxi :pop:

You would have been dead 100 times by the time China collapses。

And when China collapses,the whole world collapses。

Then we can all call it a day and start afresh。:D

Another question is, how long could Saudis tolerate low oil prices?

ad7c8ecf-88ca-44c2-be0b-12c1969db2aa.jpeg

The economic reform after the Mao era was a must, but the corruption created during the reform era needs to be completely purged.

Xi Jinping now faces the problems that never seen during the Mao and Deng era, so he has his own grand wisdom as well.
人的觉悟没到那个层次,腐败就始终会存在。人身上每天都会有细胞突变,甚至是癌变,但你为啥不生癌?你的免疫系统在不停的查杀查杀。时代在变,国家的战略思想也要与时俱进,邓小平为什么伟大?他把整个国家拉回到正确的路上来,在他那个时代只有他有这个能力。他之后,经济规模扩张到今天这个地步,腐败在所难免,怕就怕你不去打。单细胞动物会有癌症吗?当然不会。

Another question is, how long could Saudis tolerate low oil prices?

ad7c8ecf-88ca-44c2-be0b-12c1969db2aa.jpeg

It is not about the Saudis, it is about the US.

Now Russia serves as the buffer zone between China and the US/NATO.

So it is crystal clear that the US is trying to destroy this buffer zone, then they could surround China from four sides.

人的觉悟没到那个层次,腐败就始终会存在。人身上每天都会有细胞突变,甚至是癌变,但你为啥不生癌?你的免疫系统在不停的查杀查杀。时代在变,国家的战略思想也要与时俱进,邓小平为什么伟大?他把整个国家拉回到正确的路上来,在他那个时代只有他有这个能力。他之后,经济规模扩张到今天这个地步,腐败在所难免,怕就怕你不去打。单细胞动物会有癌症吗?当然不会。

That's why Mao was completely right, the class warfare will never end.

Just like you need to scan and to clean the virus in your computer in every particular period.

So it is crystal clear that the US is trying to destroy his buffer zone, then they could surround China from four sides.

I agree. That's why China will never allow Russia to plunge into chaos.

So it is crystal clear that the US is trying to destroy this buffer zone, then they could surround China from four sides.
如果沙特把老美逼急了,老美完全有可能下狠手抛弃盟友,毕竟君主制槽点太多。不过沙特有一点不同,人家是交了党费的。

I wonder how you want to bail them out? buying russian oil by $100 when the market price is $60? no, it is too late. the ball has rolled. by the way, chinese money is not cheap, not for russia. I was against russian politics in eastern ukraine, and predicted such thing would come.

The goal of NATO's eastward expansion is not just Ukraine at the border with Russia, but eventually to Kazakhstan at the border with China's Xinjiang.

Their final grand scheme is to squeeze China in between the NATO from Central Asia and the US led alliance in the Asia-Pacific region.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom