What's new

The Glory of the Mughal Empire

Turks choose to be Muslim. We are only people in the world that was never conquered. Indians can't say that. You were passed around from one conquerer to the other :lol:

You Anatolians were taken over(whole) by the Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Turks, any more? Each time changing your identity. :lol:

It's like a Mexican taking so much pride for the Spanish empires accomplishments. Sure you speak a similar language, have some Iberian blood in you, etc. :lol:

@Water Car Engineer ,

Religion is an interesting illustration that depicts the transfer of cultures and ideologies. I mean, let's take for example my country, Japan. Majority of people in Japan practice Zen-Buddhism, but also they apply the native Japanese religion of Shintoism in that belief. Shintoism, which is a polytheistic religion that bases belief on spirits , akin to shamanism. This religion stresses that all things, all beings have spirits, and these spirits are considered divine , KAMI. When Buddhism came to Japan, by way of Chinese and Korean monks, it found its way into Japanese court life, which was able to almost find a symbiotic union of Shinto, Buddhism and even Zen (spiritual meditation, similar to Yoga). With the advent of westerners, the spread of western religions such as Christianity and Islam have occurred and added an interesting and dynamic milleu to the society. A stratal layer if you may.

This concept of adaptability and application of foreign religions onto a particular state can be said in the Mughal Empire.

@Nihonjin1051 I am sure you know that Mughals (Persian word for Mongols) were not the first Central Asians in South Asia:
Delhi Sultanate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These early rulers were mostly Turkic Central Asians, but it is suspected that there were many Mongols or part Mongols among them as well:
Turks, Mongols and a Persian Secretarial Class in Early Delhi Sultanate
Nomad vs Sedentary and spread of Islam

While Bengal Sultanate was mostly ruled by Turkic Central Asians, it was Mughal conquest of Bangalah and subsequent Agrarian expansion that resulted in mass conversion to Islam and thus a Muslim majority area, which is why there is today a country called Bangladesh:
Rise of Islam in Bengal, role of migration

"Birth of Muhammad (SAWS) and Chinggis Khaan unleashed forces that shaped much of the world and also in a remote corner of South Asia, far away from Mecca and Mongolia, resulted in events that eventually led to the creation of Bangladesh...

Islam came to Bengal in 3 waves. First was through the coastal areas by Arab maritime traders. 2nd was the Turkic invasions that created Delhi Sultanate and Bengal Sultanate soon after. Turkic Bengal Sultanate spread Muslim rule to distant eastern hinterland of Bengal, but Muslim settlements remained limited to urban garrison towns and mint towns. The 3rd final push came after Mughal conquest of Bengal, that transformed the rural “Bhati” areas of eastern Bengal, with a mega project of clear cutting of forested land and creating mostly Muslim communities geared towards Wet Rice Cultivation. This way Bengal could become the granary and cash generator of Mughal empire, that would then finance imperial expansion in other parts of South Asia."

Some Turkic faces:

Yakutia, Siberia:

Kyrgyz, Central Asia:

Kazakh, Central Asia:

No Turks came and conquered Anatolians. Same way we came and conquered India and took the best women from each people. Although I have to say it is hard to find a hot hindu girl :lol: I would not even put my d anywhere close to your women :rofl:

Here's the plot twist. You are the Anatolians.:omghaha:

Anatolian is not a people but geographic term. Greeks, Armenians and Arabs all share the same butt hurt as you. Not being able to stomach Turkic domination. How hard you try that cum stain will stay on your history :lol:

Yes, Anatolians. The majority of people that was there before the Turks came, and still majority to this day. :yes4:

@Nihonjin1051 I am sure you know that Mughals (Persian word for Mongols) were not the first Central Asians in South Asia:
Delhi Sultanate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These early rulers were mostly Turkic Central Asians, but it is suspected that there were many Mongols or part Mongols among them as well:
Turks, Mongols and a Persian Secretarial Class in Early Delhi Sultanate
Nomad vs Sedentary and spread of Islam

While Bengal Sultanate was mostly ruled by Turkic Central Asians, it was Mughal conquest of Bangalah and subsequent Agrarian expansion that resulted in mass conversion to Islam and thus a Muslim majority area, which is why there is today a country called Bangladesh:
Rise of Islam in Bengal, role of migration

"Birth of Muhammad (SAWS) and Chinggis Khaan unleashed forces that shaped much of the world and also in a remote corner of South Asia, far away from Mecca and Mongolia, resulted in events that eventually led to the creation of Bangladesh...

Islam came to Bengal in 3 waves. First was through the coastal areas by Arab maritime traders. 2nd was the Turkic invasions that created Delhi Sultanate and Bengal Sultanate soon after. Turkic Bengal Sultanate spread Muslim rule to distant eastern hinterland of Bengal, but Muslim settlements remained limited to urban garrison towns and mint towns. The 3rd final push came after Mughal conquest of Bengal, that transformed the rural “Bhati” areas of eastern Bengal, with a mega project of clear cutting of forested land and creating mostly Muslim communities geared towards Wet Rice Cultivation. This way Bengal could become the granary and cash generator of Mughal empire, that would then finance imperial expansion in other parts of South Asia."

Some Turkic faces:

Yakutia, Siberia:

Kyrgyz, Central Asia:

Kazakh, Central Asia:

Thanks for the link , my friend. Its so interesting to see how much influence Mongols have had on Asia. I am truly amazed by their influence. They were able to conquer the Behemoth civilization that was China , they were able to conquer and destroy the Kievan Rus (progenitor of the Russian state), able to conquer the Abbasid Dynasty in the Middle East, conquered the Persians, and exact influence also into the Indian Subcontinent by way of the Mughal Empire. Mongols even tried conquering Japan. But we annihilated them both times (1274 and 1281)... :lol:

No, Turks came and conquered Anatolians. Same way we came and conquered India and took the best women from each people. Although I have to say it is hard to find a hot hindu girl :lol: I would not even put my d anywhere close to your women :rofl:
Who ask you to touch any indian women ! chinese dont like you ! pakistani dont like you ! we Indians even dont like you mister ! cause you are intolerant , rasict and ugly man !

Anatolians Turks have noticable Turkic genes, some have more than others. Yes it is true that Turkey Turks have mostly local genes, but the Turkic (Altaic, yellow) part is clearly and unmistakably there. This is what happens after a conquest by nomadic ruling clan in a sedentary area with much larger population:

14y4i0.png

Not true, some of us took foreign wives because we are not nazi. I think your obession about this is because you browny can't get white women. Haha. I know all about Indian men who want white women but are failures with white women.

Please leave your conscience and complex out of the discussion please.

I always tell people that during Turkic and mughal empires only the ruling families wre of pure turkic and mongol origin while the rest of the aristocracy was actually of Afghan, tajik , and iranian origins which is the key reason why it was persian that was the language of administration and courts.

This explains the wide variety of light skinned beauties in India. There are some women even in Rajasthan and Punjab that have very East Asian or Turkic appearance. I wonder if it is a remnant of this intermarriage of ethnicities? Probably. lol

You Anatolians were taken over(whole) by the Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Turks, any more? Each time changing your identity. :lol:

It's like a Mexican taking so much pride for the Spanish empires accomplishments. Sure you speak a similar language, have some Iberian blood in you, etc. :lol:
ottoman empire they had even that got crushed in world war 1 !

Back
Top Bottom