What's new

The Glory of the Mughal Empire

Who ask you to touch any indian women ! chinese dont like you ! pakistani dont like you ! we Indians even dont like you mister ! cause you are intolerant , rasict and ugly man !
Report such types of posts and move on.
The man is slightly disappointing being from one of the most conquered people in the world - from Persians to Romans to Greeks to Arabs to as recently as the world war.

I always tell people that during Turkic and mughal empires only the ruling families wre of pure turkic and mongol origin while the rest of the aristocracy was actually of Afghan, tajik , and iranian origins which is the key reason why it was persian that was the language of administration and courts.
none of the mughal has turkish mother(mostly persians or desi) apart from babur so how were they pure turkic?

@Indian members
I apologize to Indian members. Because of this Nazi member(car engineer) I started to insult other Indian members too. I will stop responding to him.

Anatolians Turks have noticable Turkic genes, some have more than others. Yes it is true that Turkey Turks have mostly local genes, but the Turkic (Altaic, yellow) part is clearly and unmistakably there. This is what happens after a conquest by nomadic ruling clan in a sedentary area with much larger population:

14y4i0.png

Thanks for posting this.

@Contrarian , @hinduguy , @kalu_miah
1280px-Punjabipeople.JPG

I have a question on Sikh people. I notice that some Sikhs have almond eyes that are common in Central Asian and East Asian peoples. Was there an intermarriage of Mongol , Turkic , Tibetan peoples into Punjab ?

Take a look at this picture; the lady to the far right is Punjabi woman, but her eyes are clearly mongoloid in feature. Even the sikh men in this picture have some facial traits common in Central Asian and East Asian peoples.

Your answer, please?

1280px-Punjabipeople.JPG

I have a question on Sikh people. I notice that some Sikhs have almond eyes that are common in Central Asian and East Asian peoples. Was there an intermarriage of Mongol , Turkic , Tibetan peoples into Punjab ?

Take a look at this picture; the lady to the far right is Punjabi woman, but her eyes are clearly mongoloid in feature. Even the sikh men in this picture have some facial traits common in Central Asian and East Asian peoples.

Your answer, please?
dont know mate .. @Mr.S.Singh ?

1280px-Punjabipeople.JPG

Your answer, please?
We could never no but I would say no or very very limited. The skin tones are too dark and Central Asians have different kind of eyes and hair. These people look normal Hindu.

We could never no but I would say no or very very limited. The skin tones are too dark and Central Asians have different kind of eyes and hair. These people look normal Hindu.

The two ladies in the far right can even be mistaken for some Austronesians; Thai, Laotian, Javanese , Filipina. They are actually lighter skinned than most Indians I know, who have a more brownish complexion. If you go to the south, like Tamil, they are dark brown to even black in color. Sikhs are fair skinned, in my opinion.

The two ladies in the far right can even be mistaken for some Austronesians; Thai, Laotian, Javanese , Filipina. They are actually lighter skinned than most Indians I know, who have a more brownish complexion. If you go to the south, like Tamil, they are dark brown to even black in color. Sikhs are fair skinned, in my opinion.
india is home to many races, your idea of turks and persians bringing 'whiteness' is funny.. :p:
I will stop commenting as I dont know much about genetic make up.

fair skinned what does it gets you !

fair skinned what does it gets you !

Considering how the Sikh Empire had wars with Mughals in its history, I'm curious to know if Sikh commanders ever took Mughal princesses. If we abide by the notion that most Royal family members of the Timurid Dynasty retained prominent Turkic and Mongol features, then we can assume that this might have transferred onto Sikh populations if Sikh commanders were able to take Mughal princesses as consorts/ wives. The characteristic facial phenotypes of mongols , east asians and even turkic peoples is uncanny. And i see some of those phenotypes in some Sikh / Punjabi women.

For example,
tumblr_mply7yIbet1rkizt0o1_500.jpg

baisakhi_201104.jpg

Yes they mughal dynasty was genetically mongol-turko-persian dynasty that also regularly used to take wives from indian rajputs who use to supply thier women to save their rajwaras from the wrath of mughals.
nope.. it was a common practice even among other kingdoms to take wifes from other kingdoms for political gains, mughals were not the only one.
mughals heavily relied on rajpoot to expand their empire. only akbar and jahangir took rajpoot wife rest persian.

Considering how the Sikh Empire had wars with Mughals in its history, I'm curious to know if Sikh commanders ever took Mughal princesses. If we abide by the notion that most Royal family members of the Timurid Dynasty retained prominent Turkic and Mongol features, then we can assume that this might have transferred onto Sikh populations if Sikh commanders were able to take Mughal princesses as consorts/ wives. The characteristic facial phenotypes of mongols , east asians and even turkic peoples is uncanny. And i see some of those phenotypes in some Sikh / Punjabi women.

For example,
tumblr_mply7yIbet1rkizt0o1_500.jpg
yeah whatever!

Back
Top Bottom