What's new

The Glory of the Mughal Empire

More pictures guys .. Mughal court

kingwithentertainers2.jpg

That is the propaganda in india only. All acedemic people outside india acknowledge that Urdu in its current form was developed by Turk-persian aristocracy during mughal empire. Hindi is an artificial language that was based on urdu and corrupted with Sanskrit vocabulary. The indigenous languages before the development of urdu were Khari boli, Magadhi, Haryanvi, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri etc. which are still alive in Haryana, UP, Bihar and Rajasthan. The language which is now called Hindi is merely a corrupted form of Urdu with heavy Sanskrit vocabulary developed by Brahmins.

Brother Shabaz Sharf, you forgot about Dakkani, the most important part of Urdu language

More pictures guys .. Mughal court

kingwithentertainers2.jpg
hubba hubba

Unlike Indo-european languages that branched off atleast 5000 yearsn ago, the modern Turkic languages spoken in West and central asia are hardly separated a 1000 years ago, they are still very close to each other. An anatolian turk can still make sense of an ughur turk without even learning ughur language. You my friend are mixing apples with oranges, the time frame is totally different here.
True, also Indo-European is just a classification whereas Oghuz people(branch of Turkic language) and their language was an actual people, not just a classification concept that is fabricated.

These Europeans and their Euro centrist historians make all kind of bull to create artificial history from Indo European to so called Aryan people. There was never a people called Indo European nor Aryan people. Total fabrication.

Akbar-e-Azam, Emperor of the Moghul Empire

pabae046_mughal_emperor_akbar.jpg

On the profile, one can observe the prominent almond eyes of His Imperial Majesty Akbar ,
facial characteristics that he retains from his Mongol and Turkic ancestry. Lastly observe his skin tone,
It is lighter than the attire that adorns his body. It reiterates that he was a light skinned ruler, phenotype he acquired
from Mongols, who , along with East Asians such as Japanese, Chinese and Koreans...have very light skin.

He did lose territory, right under his nose in Deccan where he spent is last 25 years fighting the Marathas. He was unable to hold Maratha lands and forts and they kept changing hands multiple times.

But yes the whole system just collapsed after his death and Maratha forces were in Delhi playing kingmaker within 6 years...

Those were his generals when he went down to the Deccan himself he took back every fort which he held until his death. When he died though many of those were re-seized immediately by the Marathas.

Unlike Indo-european languages that branched off atleast 5000 yearsn ago, the modern Turkic languages spoken in West and central asia are hardly separated a 1000 years ago, they are still very close to each other. An anatolian turk can still make sense of an ughur turk without even learning ughur language. You my friend are mixing apples with oranges, the time frame is totally different here.

Close, linguistically. Germans, British, Irish, French, etc. are as well. So are Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, etc. But they have their own identity and histories. Now, how can a Anatolians all the way in Turkey lay claim to early Mughals(Basically Uzbeks)? Or early Turkics in Iran, who I'm guess came from Central Asia as well.

Only thing that unites them is literally language and Islam, which is Arabian influence. Other than that, most Anatolians are basically converts into the Turkic group.

No, Moghuls weren't Central Asian, they were Pakistani :lol:

Only early Mughals were Turkic, look at the pic of Sultana Begum she is South Asian as much as any of us, look at the last pic of Bahadur Shah Zafar he is darker than I am. :laugh: As is she, they mixed with locals and became local, simple.

Only early Mughals were Turkic, look at the pic of Sultana Begum she is South Asian as much as any of us, look at the last pic of Bahadur Shah Zafar he is darker than I am. :laugh: As is she, they mixed with locals and became local, simple.

Well bro it doesn't matter now does it. :-):dance3:
Post your pic and we'll analyse the situation better :p::pakistan:

Well bro it doesn't matter now does it. :-):dance3:
Post your pic and we'll see how light you are :p::pakistan:

I have been posted it long ago ask anyone who has seen it. :)

Not all were looters and oppressors. Some were very good, others were very bad. Its a mixed bag actually. And I agree with @hinduguy , regardless of good or bad, we must study all history.

I agree. Though after a couple of generations, Mughals were basically Indians/locals.

Yes they were locals and considered Emperors even by their enemies which is why no one bothered to remove them and instead kept them as figure heads.

Close, linguistically. Germans, British, Irish, French, etc. are as well. So are Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, etc. But they have their own identity and histories. Now, how can a Anatolians all the way in Turkey lay claim to early Mughals(Basically Uzbeks)? Or early Turkics in Iran, who I'm guess came from Central Asia as well.

Only thing that unites them is literally language and Islam, which is Arabian influence. Other than that, most Anatolians are basically converts in to the Turkic group.

The progenitor of the Mughal Empire was Babur, was a descendent of the Barlas Clan, and was Mongol. He was also very fluent in Chaghatai Turkic, which was his mother tongue. Tho he was Mongol , genetically and ethnically, he was raised in Turkestan and embraced the local culture, language and religion.

In fact, in the Persian language , Mongol is referred to as Moghul. The Moghul Empire as originally a Mongol Empire, that adopted the local culture and language. In fact, if you study the Mongol Empire that ruled China, as well as the Golden Horde that ruled over much of Russia and the Mid East, they were known to adopting the cultures of subject peoples. For example, in China, the Mongols adopted Han culture and would refer to their dynasty as the Yuan Dynasty.

Back
Top Bottom