What's new

The Glory of the Mughal Empire

@Nihonjin1051

Another intersting factor about the Mughals is that on the Western front, they were figthing against the Safavid empire. Most of the fights took place over who will control parts of Afghanistan. They fought many wars in what is today eastern afghanistan especially Kandahar area.

Isn't that interesting? Imagine if the Mughals and Safavids combined their territories into one Empire?

An extremely rare portrait of jehangir holding a grenade

Bro, they were renowned for using artillery and their heavy cavalry. I can only imagine what the enemies of Mughal Emperors thought before they unleased their might unto them. Especially during the height ..under the rule of Jahingir , and Shah Jahan.

Safavids, Mughals and Ottomans all spoke the same language and had same origins. It would be possible.

That's right bro. Persian , as i read, was the language of the royal court in the Mughal Empire. Actually, this is how the modern language of Urdu came about. Urdu being a fusion of Persian and Hindi.

Safavids, Mughals and Ottomans all spoke the same language and had same origins. It would be possible.

Its amazing really how there is so much fusion of East, and Middle East Cultures in Asia. Just amazing...!

That's right bro. Persian , as i read, was the language of the royal court in the Mughal Empire. Actually, this is how the modern language of Urdu came about. Urdu being a fusion of Persian and Hindi.
Turkic dynasties, in this case Mughal, Ottomans and Safavids' mother language was Turkic. For example Babur's biography was written in Turki. Persian was only used for poetry and some administrative things. Mughal, Safavids and Ottomans could have fused their empire together but instead they weakened each other. It is historical mistake they made.

BS, as a tamil our people were never ruled by Muslims, stop lying u wannabe Mughal. Every time they attempted to invade, the vijaynagars defeated them

Malik Kafur, a general of the Delhi Sultan Alauddin Khilji invaded and sacked Madurai in 1311 Pandyas and their descendants where confined to a small region around Thirunelveli for a few more years. Ravivarman Kulasekara (1299–1314), a Chera feudatory of Kulasekara Pandya, staked his claim to the Pandya throne. Ravivarman Kulasekhara, utilising the unsettled nature of the country, quickly overran the southern Tamil Nadu and brought the entire region from Kanyakumari to Kanchipuram, under the Chera kingdom. His inscription was found in Punaamalli, a suburb of Madras. Deccan Sultans also had strong historical rule over Tamil Nadu.

Tamils were verily much under the suzerainty of Muslims Shahs. Many of these were tributary states to the Mughal Empire. :coffee:

Malik Kafur, a general of the Delhi Sultan Alauddin Khilji invaded and sacked Madurai in 1311 Pandyas and their descendants where confined to a small region around Thirunelveli for a few more years. Ravivarman Kulasekara (1299–1314), a Chera feudatory of Kulasekara Pandya, staked his claim to the Pandya throne. Ravivarman Kulasekhara, utilising the unsettled nature of the country, quickly overran the southern Tamil Nadu and brought the entire region from Kanyakumari to Kanchipuram, under the Chera kingdom. His inscription was found in Punaamalli, a suburb of Madras. Deccan Sultans also had strong historical rule over Tamil Nadu.

Tamils were verily much under the suzerainty of Muslims Shahs. Many of these were tributary states to the Mughal Empire. :coffee:

Brother also check out 'sultanate of Bijapur' . It extends over parts of Tamil Nadu. Some people here are trying to use weasel words to claim absurd things lol

There are no heirs of Safavids so I'm fine with it.

Iranians also claim Safavid Empire. I'm more angry about that since only heirs of Safavids are Azerbaijani people.

Same way only heirs of Ottomans are Turks.
how can you call mughals as turkik empire, they had no contact with turkey as far as I know. They used farsi in their courts. Genetically early moghuls might be .. then they got heavily desi mixed.

LOL, seems like u are a Muslim lover. The Madurai sultanate only ruled tamil border lands for 15 years. So yes, Muslims ruled tamils for 15 years:rofl:

Yes, I am actually a fond lover of Islam, so i won't lie about it. That said, it proves that Tamil was , indeed, territory of the Deccan Sultanate. Which smashes your claim that Tamil Nadu was never part of Muslim control. Come on, know your own history. :coffee: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom