What's new

The Generosity of an Arab nation towards Pakistan

Omar1984

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
I think every Pakistani should read this and be very grateful to the people of United Arab Emirates.

UAE to donate 320MW power plant to Pakistan

ISLAMABAD, Feb 2 (APP): United Arab Emirates (UAE) has offered to donate power plant of 320 MW capacity as a gift to the people of Pakistan to help overcome energy crisis.
Minister for Water and Power, Raja Pervez Ashraf has left for Dubai (UAE) on Monday to sign an MoU with concerned UAE authorities and to work out the detailed plan for implementation of the agreement for the dismantling, packing and shifting of the plant to Pakistan.

The Minister before leaving Dubai in a statement termed it a goodwill gesture on the part of UAE for the people of Pakistan. He said that the people of Pakistan will always remember this precious gift, which they are receiving with love and sincerity from brotherly country of UAE.

He said that the Pak-UAE relations will further boost and both the brotherly countries will help each other in energy sector in the near future.

Pervez Ashraf said that the present government is striving hard to mitigate the menace of load shedding by adding new capacity in generation in the shortest possible time, adding, all out efforts are being made to achieve this target.

It is pertinent to mention here that Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nayhan had offered to donate used power plant of 320 MW capacity as a gift free of cost to Pakistan during the last visit of President of Pakistan to UAE.

http://www.app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=66846&Itemid=2

i read this news few hrs back and felt really happy. this deserves much appriciation and hope all pakistanis remember this. they came to our help when we were goin through really tough times.
Thanks to our brothers

We thank our Arab brothers for this generous gift.

Long Live the Muslim Ummah.

Excatly and I hope to see it lasting aswell as expanding in other areas.
Also I hope Pakistan can return the favour when needed. :pakistan:
This is what its ment by protecting the Ummah Helping all our Bothers in need.

Excatly and I hope to see it lasting aswell as expanding in other areas.
Also I hope Pakistan can return the favour when needed. :pakistan:
This is what its ment by protecting the Ummah Helping all our Bothers in need.

Brother I wish all Muslims unite and be ONE, Muslims can be the strongest in the world if united but our enemies want us to be divided.

I hope Khalifa comes soon inshAllah to unite all Muslims all over the world.

We Muslims are a Single body, One Ummah, One People....Pakistanis will never forget the generosity of our Arab brothers and we will inshAllah always help each other out and always side with each other. Pakistanis will always take side and help their Arab brothers.

A bit confused; 'used' power plant? Is this second hand?

First the IPP then the Nuclear power plant from China and then this from UAE, Pakistan is sure going on the right track.

I am convinced that Pakistan's energy problems will be solved by present government.

Wow wat great news and great thx to our Arab brothers from U.A.E i hope this friendship stays strong forever!!

Brother I wish all Muslims unite and be ONE, Muslims can be the strongest in the world if united but our enemies want us to be divided.

We Muslims are a Single body, One Ummah, One People....Pakistanis will never forget the generosity of our Arab brothers and we will inshAllah always help each other out and always side with each other. Pakistanis will always take side and help their Arab brothers.

Inshallah it will

It is pertinent to mention here that Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al-Nayhan had offered to donate used power plant of 320 MW capacity as a gift free of cost to Pakistan during the last visit of President of Pakistan to UAE
This one is second hand allready used one..It is should not be recieved as a gift but as a help in needful time my dear pakistani brothers..

Pakistan should stop taking "bheek" its about time we should act as a proud nation. I do not mind long electricity outage against the bheek

Pakistan should stop taking "bheek" its about time we should act as a proud nation. I do not mind long electricity outage against the bheek

Its not "bheek". Its a gift from our Arab brothers and we should be thankful.

It will help Pakistan's electricity problems, it may not solve it, but will help the problems. We should appreciate our Arab brothers' generosity.

Its not "bheek". Its a gift from our Arab brothers and we should be thankful.

It will help Pakistan's electricity problems, it may not solve it, but will help the problems. We should appreciate our Arab brothers' generosity.

No its a bheek. Any thing which u do not earn is a bheek. Pakistan;s electricity crisis are due to circular debts. Wapda is not paying the IPPs and the Suis. IPP are not willing to pay PSO for furnace oil. Its all because of the WAPDA corruption!!!!!!!! To much line losses and to much corruption. Same thing is going on with the suis. :(

I wish too but these Arabs are the reason we do not have a Khalifah since 1924.

Khalifath would come when people would want it.

The time is not far, when these kaffirs would invade one muslim country after another, when they have killed enough of us, taken all the oil, leaving no money for arab seikhs to pay for belly dancers then people would wake up.

Back
Top Bottom