What's new

The Generosity of an Arab nation towards Pakistan

I agree with both IceCold and Omar, however, the reality is, if SA needs a protector, you bet your hairy *** they will 100% go to the Americans because they simply have the "toys" and the might.

I agree with both IceCold and Omar, however, the reality is, if SA needs a protector, you bet your hairy *** they will 100% go to the Americans because they simply have the "toys" and the might.

Most Americans wouldnt be allowed foot into Mecca and Medina.

Still Saudis trusted the USA army to protect these cities from Saddam.

Guess, they did not have trust in you!

You can tell them what ever you want they will not leave there fantacy dream.

Hell if installed puppet of Arabia comes on tv and tell bakistanies to take to hike most will tell ya he was telling us to take a hike so you can excersise:smitten:.

Most power producing corporations around the world installs and operate power plants around the world simply.

During installations of the plant they hire people for constructions and after word to run and maintain it in exchange no taxpayers money is used government just buys the power produced at pre sat rates till the contract comes up for renewal after they will see if their cost to install the power plant is been recouped and then government will simply apply taxes to electricity produced which is incorporated with in the price of electricity so tax theft is minimal.private corporations will make sure no one robs power without paying for it that controlled by computers as any extra or say unauthorized connections will be detected as soon as they are hooked.

The reason for Pakistan to suffer from all these power cuts is not that we cant get these corporations to install any power plants problem is all these basted politicians in Pakistan will have to pay for the use of power + wapda is the most corrupt corporation in the world i wouldn't be wrong if i say they are on top of the corrupt corporation chain.

Iran offers more supply of electricity to Pakistan
ISLAMABAD, Dec 30 (APP): Iranian Minister of Energy Parviz Fattah stressing the need for enhancing bilateral cooperation has offered supply of more electricity to Pakistan to overcome energy crises.

The Iranian Minister who is leading a high level delegation of Iranian

investors and heads of major power sector manufacturing companies made the offer during meetings with senior Pakistani officials.

He offered to export electricity from its port at Chabahar, which is nearest to Gwadar port where a power plant of 500 MW is being constructed by Iran and will be ready within next six months.

He said Iran is already supplying electricity to many countries including Syria, Tajikistan and Iraq and is keen to export the required electricity to Pakistan.

Iran also expressed its interest to build a dedicated 1000 MW Gas Power plant at Zahidan near Pakistan border for export of power to Pakistan.

The Iranian delegation was informed that the government will welcome such initiatives and will extend full cooperation and work out the modalities.

Pakistani officials said that government is interested to purchase more power transformers of various capacities from Iran with speedy delivery.

During visit both sides will discuss ways to promote investment in the
power projects and import of 1000 MW electricity from Iran. The two countries will explore new opportunities for cooperation in power sector besides further strengthening their bilateral relations.

The Iranian minister and members of his delegation are holding meetings with representatives of various Pakistani bodies in power sector to discuss possibilities of investments with special focus on cooperation between private sectors of the two countries.

Several Iranian companies are interested in upgrading projects of
transmission lines, investment in thermal and alternative energy projects and manufacture of power transformers and switch gears equipment along with transfer of technology.

Pakistan is currently importing 40 MW from Iran for coastal areas
of Balochistan. The import of power is being enhanced by additional 100 MW for Gwadar port for which an agreement has already been signed.

The delegation informed that M/s. Sunir of Iran will construct the
transmission line on both sides of the border for which negotiations on award of contract are in progress.

Both sides expressed interest and resolve to enhance bilateral
cooperation and agreed on strict timeline and milestones to carry forward the already initiated projects in the shortest possible time.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Iran offers more supply of electricity to Pakistan

BUt this is the news thats always ignored as hey this is iran not our friends in Middle east:smitten:

Only Muslims can be allowed in Mecca and Medina, they'll be outrage all over the Muslim world if non-muslims enter Mecca and Medina.

Ok let me refraise that question .will house of saud deny any American help if there own status was on line and people wanted to whack them.

Wikipedia is highly unreliable to be taken up as a source to make a claim. Moreover in one of your previous posts you mentioned Ghauri and now you say missiles that were bought from China, well First of all if i have understood it correctly then i would like to make a correction here as Ghauri is anything but Chinese. The closest match is the North Korean missile and that too a speculation only by the west.

Yes, But there are several sources! I know Ghauri is not Chinese! I guess they must have planted the old Chinese missiles in those silos! (Just a though).

Back
Top Bottom