What's new

The Gawadar Hoax

if china going to take control major and important jobs will b filled by chinese only. most of profit goes to china and labor force goes to pakistan. i think alot problems exists in gwadar I.e baloochistan, transportation, security....

if china going to take control major and important jobs will b filled by chinese only
Only the managment will be handed to the chinese.....As of right now its under a singaporean company... tht has done nothin.

most of profit goes to china and labor force goes to pakistan.
No it wont...... Chinese will be paid for the managment of the port thts it...Rest of the profit will go into GoPs account!

i think alot problems exists in gwadar I.e baloochistan, transportation, security...

Its baluchistan.......And gwadar area is peaceful....and there is no problem of transportion....It is conected to national highway, has a big airport and soon will have railway tracks.

Only the managment will be handed to the chinese.....As of right now its under a singaporean company... tht has done nothin.

No it wont...... Chinese will be paid for the managment of the port thts it...Rest of the profit will go into GoPs account!

Its baluchistan.......And gwadar area is peaceful....and there is no problem of transportion....It is conected to national highway, has a big airport and soon will have railway tracks.

what r u talking ,management mean dey ll control every thing,, ok they ll pay u . ok u r not oppointing manager, and gwadar port is surrounded by mountains and valleys its not possible to transport heavey load, dnt say 4 lanes and 8 lanes.

The only friend Pakistan has left is China. Now dont screw this friendship up. Pakistan is already isolated in the world, how much more isolated you want Pakistan to get.

Let China use Gwadar to transport its resources to its western provinces. The more work happens in Gwadar, the better for Pakistan. There is no point building a port and letting it rust under the hot sun like its doing now. Then why build the port in the first place.

If Pakistanis really think like you, then I think Pakistan doesn't deserve a friend like China. Go ahead be isolated from the world and the region, if thats what you want. As of today, all our neighbours, except China, hate us. As of today, all countries on eartth, except China, look down at us.

First of all we are brainstorming here, mostly defense is about brainstorming and taking out different scenarios, things don't always turn out the way you want em and you have to live it and you have to prepare for them. If this friendship is so fragile that it can be broken by merely opening an internet thread the screw this friendship cause it is bound to be broken sooner or later.

That is the whole friggin problem ain't it.If we let em govern it then our friendship would be at stake and just like america, when something will happen in China or to Chinese people in Pakistan then China would also ask us to "do more", seem familiar!!!! Yes justice hasn't been done to this oasis in the desert but that doesn't mean that you just give it up. Then why don't just give the whole nation up to America and IMF and World Bank they are the one's covering the budget deficits and keeping this country rolling maybe they will do more justice with the diamond in the rust of a nation. We have to find better leadership for this city........ managerial leadership. We can't get mutually benefited by this deal. Yes we asked them to govern em but this "WE" also has it's own intrests and believe it or not this "WE" is divided.

Again I should emphasize this is my own personal opinion people here love the Pak-China friendship. I love those Chinese people they are the most adorable people in the world. Can't wonder why people can't along with them without racism.:china::pakistan:
Pak-China friendship Zaindabad

Do you have any example of a country acting this way in the post-colonial period?

I don't see China ever asking this.

First of all this was what I said can happen and didn't say is happening so now that is cleared,
The definition of Exploitation colonialism: it applies to the much larger colonies where the colonists would provide much of the administration and own much of the land and other capital, but rely on indigenous people for labor.

If we don't trust China, who else can we trust?

China even offer to build the Motorway to connect the port with Karachi, and they have the fund to help Pakistan, what, we turn them down, keep them away and fall us down the US-India trap?

it's obvious, no room to discussion.

Why should we be in the situation that we have to trust on anybody, that is exactly what China has been indicating us to do then again we tell them to take over our port city and run it cuz we are lazy...... that's just wrong. It's like you having a younger brother who has been living off you since you had conscience all the while you have your commitments of your own family to take care of and it's been more than 60 years.

are you an Indian agent, or what, CIA guy?

your intention is evil.

Pakistan's best interest is China runing Gwadar( militarily or in other way), and set up a few Industrial Parks nearby. This could be our economic heart in the future. This is important to the whole nation, including the integrity of our land.

Oh please typical Pakistani nature anyone who thinks far sightedly is bad???
I will tell you what I told Omar Bhai all of us are brainstorming here, defense is mainly about brainstorming and taking out different scenarios, things don't always turn out the way you want em and you have to live it and you have to prepare for them. If this friendship is so fragile that it can be broken by merely opening an internet thread the screw this friendship cause it is bound to be broken sooner or later.

Whoever runs Gwadar, whether its Chinese, Pakistanis, or Martians, needs to make sure of one thing: the port must benefit the local indigenous community first. Jobs should be given to the local Baluchis, not to immigrants from other provinces. The Baluchis are already angry about dishonest property dealers from other provinces who squeezed out the land from them for pennies, and then immediately sold it to investors at several times the price. It has become a sore point with the Baluchis and, if not handled properly, will only cause trouble with the separatist terrorists.

if balochis were cleaver than they must have not sold the land at all and realised that one day this land can become a millions of ruppee land

gwadar is a blessing wi=hich no other nation has, it is a natural money maker, especially for balochis its a place where they can immensly increase their role of money making and to make the whole pakistan proud

the balochi reservations are legal, because we havent got large number of trained balochis who can serve this megacity in future

i believe that immediately balochis must be trained in universities for their future role, how to control the port, the city, its economics, politics, religious affairs, social affairs, then it can be possible that in future no one will monopolise their land and gawadar will become pride for balochistan

a lot of opportunities can sprawl up in gawadar because its gonna become the hub of not only pakistani trade but central asia, china, russia, afghanistan etc

i have doubt, what kind of shipping going to operate in gwadar. is der any exprts of industrial application

what r u talking ,management mean dey ll control every thing,, ok they ll pay u . ok u r not oppointing manager, and gwadar port is surrounded by mountains and valleys its not possible to transport heavey load, dnt say 4 lanes and 8 lanes.

Dude lot of foriegn companies run ports in other countries too tht doesnt mean tht it only benefits them but also the host countries.........Abt Gwadar........... Its not mountains or valleys...... Its rocky and desert.......Its very much possible to transport anything frm there otherwise why would we invested billions of dollars in the port,airport,infra and roads of such a small town?

The only thing holdings Chinese and Pakistan back is the Chinese wish Pakistan becomes a regional center. If not for Pakistan's own good, the Chinese don't give a f*ck and Gwardar should have been operational a long time ago. For the sake of Pakistan future, the Chinese is willing to go a much less convienant route, looks like it's myanmar.

Important Muslim country meetings better take place in Pakistan.

I don't need to say any thing images seeks . . . . . . . .

importanceofpakistan.jpg

my pakistani friend give dis map, transporting to china, russia so n so

this guy must have visited gawadar :lol: how surely he is saying gawadar is surrounded by mountains and valleys :lol:

1-1821-Hwy-95-&-Lake-Powell.jpg

Makran2.jpg

132217-One-Day-Makran-Coastal-Highway-Road-Trip-till-Rock-Formations-06DSC08177.jpg

the pics shown was gwadar connecting road.
my question is it possible to transport these shipment in that road,
214qp1v.jpg
[/IMG]
sb6cjm.jpg
[/IMG]
dzb1c1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom