What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

You are just like that Indian guy Mr. randomradio who can only post what he find on the Internet without understanding one whit of what the source says.

Twice now you dodged my challenge to your claimed 'aviation studies'. It was a question I created yrs ago to test my students/trainees on knowledge retention and understanding of basic aviation. So for you to claim to have 'aviation studies' and tried to use it to shut down others, and cannot answer a question about the area of claimed expertise, you are definitely exposed as a fraud and a liar. That is no insult but a statement of FACT.

Then why don't you explain where or in which part that I dont understand of the citation related to this debate ..

Your laughable physics and nonsese argument has shown where your level is :D

I respect your knowledge in many defense and multicultural areas. But your disregard of facts when it comes to history of universe and cosmos is alarming. The last paragraph has many issues

“The universe itself is 13.799 ± 0.021 billion years old, and things according to the scientist have maintain the same order since the beginning of the universe. In this 13.799 ± 0.021 billion years, the earth continue to orbit the sun, and the moon continue to orbit the moon. Yes, human is just a speck of life in the universe, but 13.799 ± 0.021 billion years is also a very long time, and either we argue with CURRENT physics or we are not going to argue at all if we are talking about time in infinity.”

First of all, the law of universe immediately after the Big Bang is different from the law of universe today. This is a topic that is not well known but we know to be different from our limited knowledge. This is because we cannot use today’s general physical law to explain the Big Bang. And that as humans, we need to know what we don’t know.

Problem is, there may or may not have changes since the big bang, some scientist even think big bang does not actually happens at all, or more prevailing was there actually anything before the big bang itself. There are many unknown toward the universe, past and future, it was estimated the universe is 19 billions years old before something called "hubble law" comes in, and suddenly, it become 14 billions old (and although 5 billions is not that big of a gap in time for the universe, it is big enough to start discussion in academic level world wide.)

One thing you get it right is that we do only know very little about the universe, problem is, if we are putting this banner up every time we discuss physics and universe, we cannot get anywhere because A.) There are little we know, B.) What we did know is very, very small portion of the actual sum of knowledge. Most scientist today would do is to discuss the prospect and until a counter case is proven, we continue with the current theory.

2ndly, I’m perplex that you state that earth have been orbiting the sun since the beginning of universe. When earth itself is around 4 billion years old. And the moon was even created in a later time. So it’s not a matter of how long our life has been vs the history of the cosmos if we can’t get the facts straight.

I did not say the sun orbit around the universe at day one. This is what I said

In this 13.799 ± 0.021 billion years, the earth continue to orbit the sun, and the moon continue to orbit the moon

That mean in this period of time, earth continue to orbit the sun, moon continue to orbit the moon( sic, which should have been earth)

So if I say "in this 38 years of my life, I keep working and money keep coming" does that mean I work since day 1 after I was born?

LOL...

Everyone have Wikipedia can search how old is the sun, do you think I did not do any research before I wrote?

3rdly, on how you and the other folks want to argue with current law of physics? The problem is that today’s physical laws are not complete enough to explain all we can observe. And we are falling further and further behind everyday until we have a break through in understanding. Furthermore, you seen to arguing within the bounds of Newton’s classical physical laws, when today’s general physical theory is Einstein’s law of general relativity. Which encompasses Newton’s laws and Special relativity. However, to debate physics, you need to know what you don’t know and also what the human race do not know. Otherwise, you should sticks with your combat experiences and your rich set of multicultural knowledge.

I do know between the difference between classical physics and relativity physics, and I did cover both, by the way, relativity physics not just encompass Newton ideology and Einstein's Relativity, but also very importantly, quantum physics.

As I said before, I discuss physics in the current form, from what we (or I) know, again, if you have to play the "Our time is small" card, we may as well throw all the textbook away and forget all the principal. We shouldn't have a subject called "Physics" to discuss. It's the same when religious people discuss physics.

And I do have a very strong physics background, let me give you a hint, I was in intelligence business, and to enter that MOS, you need a strong physics and mechanical background to get into that MOS. If you still don't catch the drift, go watch the imitation game and see what kind of background those people had?

Last edited:
Then why don't you explain where or in which part that I dont understand of the citation related to this debate ..
I did -- you did not understand the CONTEXTS of what is 'motion' and what is 'orbit'. You are just too dense to understand it. Bu then again, it is proven that you lied about your 'aviation studies' so there is no surprise that you did not understand what I posted. You just ain't gots the brains for science. :lol:

Check again on page 9, this is your own post which started insulting other.

then getting snowballing afterthat peaking up when you thrown "dumbass" word.

I know Davos is on your side, but could you remind me when mod has ever said I am the one who started this?

So I ask you to get your head check, you see that as an insult? What are you? Tofu?
Someone last week ask me to have my head check because I walk into a cabinet (That did happen), should I go up and punch him in the face?

At least you should realize your own real level when you were debating disgracefully by persistently insist on petty debates, and using such word "dumbass" not to mention your claims which were nonsense even for junior high school student. :laugh:

I called you dumbass because you first call me an idiot and moron.

AND LOL you still think you are better than me. The fact that you get 2 strike against you still didn't think you are wrong? And this "High School Student" did used a satellite before, can you tell me what kind of Interfacing the current generation of surveillance satellite use?

I am okay if I am a high school student, because by comparison, if I am a high school student, you aren't even in primary school yet lol:omghaha::omghaha:.

As I said, I am okay as long as I beat you lol:yay:

Last edited:
I did -- you did not understand the CONTEXTS of what is 'motion' and what is 'orbit'. You are just too dense to understand it. Bu then again, it is proven that you lied about your 'aviation studies' so there is no surprise that you did not understand what I posted. You just ain't gots the brains for science. :lol:

In which way did I not understand the context of motion and orbit?

It is you who claim that moon doesnt move.

Most of people agree that you are the fraud who doesnt have knowledge in basic science but spread nonsense.

It is you who claim that moon doesnt move.
I never put it in that context. But we know by now you do not understand the definition and usage of the word 'context', so I will refrain from making fun of you. :enjoy:

I never put it in that context. But we know by now you do not understand the definition and usage of the word 'context', so I will refrain from making fun of you. :enjoy:

So you still can't explain where / in which way I failed to understand the context, definition and usage etc? Can't you discuss? the low level petty debate that all you can do?

You should be ashamed with your title, better surrender to me :laugh:

So I ask you to get your head check, you see that as an insult? What are you? Tofu?
Someone last week ask me to have my head check because I walk into a cabinet (That did happen), should I go up and punch him in the face?

I called you dumbass because you first call me an idiot and moron.

Those 2 are in different context. The one you said to me is an insult and a starting point. I use only word idiot after you say we were stupid (post #147), so yes you were the starter :lol:

And where were the post of mod that according to your claim he agree that i was the starter? I hope you are not making bogus claim as u usually do in this thread with physics etc.

AND LOL you still think you are better than me. The fact that you get 2 strike against you still didn't think you are wrong? And this "High School Student" did used a satellite before, can you tell me what kind of Interfacing the current generation of surveillance satellite use?

I am okay if I am a high school student, because by comparison, if I am a high school student, you aren't even in primary school yet lol:omghaha::omghaha:.

As I said, I am okay as long as I beat you lol:yay:

Hellow ... so you are still here bothering with this petty debate with me? after you declare twice you were to quit this debate? in spite of your friend davos' advice for you to back off? :laugh:

It seems I am very important for you since in the mid of your busy time in your working - you are still bothering to come back to me and push me with petty debate, after you failed to counter my core arguments on basic physics and aerodynamic of control surface of missile for high G turn? Admit it :sarcastic::laugh:

I am still waiting your counter for my argument of basic physics and aerodynamic of missile instead of petty debate like this. I hope you can sleep well :sarcastic:

Those 2 are in different context. The one you said to me is an insult and a starting point. I use only word idiot after you say we were stupid (post #147), so yes you were the starter :lol:

And where were the post of mod that according to your claim he agree that i was the starter? I hope you are not making bogus claim as u usually do in this thread with physics etc.

Did the mod removed your rating? If not, that mean you DESERVED it.

lol. Did I have any negative rating on it?

How naïve you think the mod is on your side, when you now have two, not one, rating. Keep on it, and you will get ban, and I don't want you to get ban, because it's fun to break you down lol

se huanito jejeje:omghaha::bad:.

Hellow ... so you are still here bothering with this petty debate with me? after you declare twice you were to quit this debate? in spite of your friend davos' advice for you to back off? :laugh:

It seems I am very important for you since in the mid of your busy time in your working - you are still bothering to come back to me and push me with petty debate, after you failed to counter my core arguments on basic physics and aerodynamic of control surface of missile for high G turn? Admit it :sarcastic::laugh:

I am still waiting your counter for my argument of basic physics and aerodynamic of missile instead of petty debate like this. I hope you can sleep well :sarcastic:

Am I debating anything with you now?

And you are obiviously delusional. On one sentence, you are saying I should stop debating with you and on the other you challenge your "graph" which said nothing.

If you are waiting on answer, I am still waiting on answer to the following question.
1.) What is ISTAR LAG TIME
2.) What is the current operation interface in any of the Satellite.
3.) How a small missile can make a High G turn with small surface which does not violate Bernoulli Principal.

And how about challenge me on the other section of this forum? Which is I still yet to see it happening.

Just because you say you are right in this section, that didn't mean shit. You can stay in this section all you want, but if you really want to challenge me, you need to do it outside. And you will see how inadequate you are outside the wall of Chinese section LOL:omghaha::omghaha::yes4:

Challenge me, maybe you growth two more inches and grow more pueb hair, I can reject you properly. now it's like stealing candy from a kid lol.:omghaha::omghaha::sarcastic::haha:

@antonius123
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Have fun at the same time, brudder.
:D :D :D
He is entertaining.

You guys are smarter than him in that you know when to quit after proven wrong once or twice. Right now, he is no longer debating for China or to be against US as much as he is trying to save face.

Did the mod removed your rating? If not, that mean you DESERVED it.

lol. Did I have any negative rating on it?

How naïve you think the mod is on your side, when you now have two, not one, rating. Keep on it, and you will get ban, and I don't want you to get ban, because it's fun to break you down lol

se huanito jejeje:omghaha::bad:.

LOL. You are delusional. Since when I claim mod is on my side? :lol:

I am not fraudster like you, and so I see mod dont say anything as per your claim and you failed to prove it. Obviously it is another bogus claim from you :laugh:

And why you abuse his neutrality to support your opinion against me?

Am I debating anything with you now?

LOL. Yes. Maybe you are doing it while sleepwalking :laugh:

And you are obiviously delusional. On one sentence, you are saying I should stop debating with you and on the other you challenge your "graph" which said nothing.

LOLs. I am still waiting your answer for this:

Yes absolutely.

Control surface will create high G pull, especially in supersonic speed. The faster the higher G pull; the limitation is only material. This is so basic knowledge.

will be enough for high G turn.

Yes the diagram show missile can turn, thats the point, which is contrary to your claim that missile doesnt have control wing/surface like fighter which is LOL.

If it can turn, then it can do it in high G force if it does it in supersonic speed.

The point is: control surface + speed, that pull high G force. Very basic fluid mechanic lesson.

And what is your counter?

I know you can't argue anymore except another nonsense that will ruin you further., and embarrassed with that. But denial wont make it better for you :laugh: :omghaha::haha:

If you are waiting on answer, I am still waiting on answer to the following question.
1.) What is ISTAR LAG TIME
2.) What is the current operation interface in any of the Satellite.
3.) How a small missile can make a High G turn with small surface which does not violate Bernoulli Principal.

LOLs. What a cheap tactic to bury your defeat :laugh:

Please settle the ongoing technical debates that you still failed to address first, before proceeding with other topics. :lol:

Your question no 3, has been addressed very well. Please read by answer above - that you ignore due to your feeling of shame. :laugh:

And how about challenge me on the other section of this forum? Which is I still yet to see it happening.

Go ahead.

You can bring that ridiculous physics that have become stock of laugh in this thread even by silent readers that you claim are on your side - to another section or thread that according to you is neutral or even on your side, lets see whether your nonsense claim can sustain or not :laugh:

Just because you say you are right in this section, that didn't mean shit. You can stay in this section all you want, but if you really want to challenge me, you need to do it outside. And you will see how inadequate you are outside the wall of Chinese section LOL:omghaha::omghaha::yes4:

That is not only me. Most of audience were scorning you and say you are nonsense. Even it is not me the first one to say your physics is a joke. LOL :omghaha::omghaha::yes4:

Challenge me, maybe you growth two more inches and grow more pueb hair, I can reject you properly. now it's like stealing candy from a kid lol.:omghaha::omghaha::sarcastic::haha:

I know feeling of defeated is not pleasant, and make you loose concentration in work. :haha:

Go ahead, you can put your nonsense claims and arguments somewhere else other than this section, let's see how it can sustain.

LOLs :haha: :sarcastic::omghaha:

He is entertaining.

You guys are smarter than him in that you know when to quit after proven wrong once or twice. Right now, he is no longer debating for China or to be against US as much as he is trying to save face.

LOL. Yeah ...everybody is entertained with my busting your nonsense to the core :laugh::laugh:

And poor gambit, in fact he was mocking at you and you still dont realize :laugh:

\/
\/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My cute, cute gambit at his best.
:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[QUOTE =“rott,post:10585099,member:146401”]就像我多次告诉你的那样,我们不会说日语,是的,我们有类似日语的脚本。但事实是日本人已经复制了中文剧本,越南人的声音也不像亚洲人。你们有机会从法国移民吗?[/ QUOTE]
nice

[QUOTE =“Vergennes,帖子:10586212,成员:155040”]法国士兵在几个世纪以及法国军队近几十年来进行的数百次行动中,无需证明他们的勇敢。这是地球上所有最强大的军队都知道的事实。

谈论勇敢,让我们谈谈那些最近在南苏丹爆发战争期间最近放弃职位而未能保护平民的中国维和人员,甚至放弃武器和他们背后的武器。

这里的中国超级战士只能咆哮,因为中国不会像法国和北约成员那样攻击核武国家。只有在他们的湿梦中。[/ QUOTE]
La France n'apasétéfeede de gagner la guerredepuisNapoléon,et regarde la mauvaise performance de la France pendant la Seconde Guerre mondiale。Pardonnez mon droiture

LOL. You are delusional. Since when I claim mod is on my side? :lol:

I am not fraudster like you, and so I see mod dont say anything as per your claim and you failed to prove it. Obviously it is another bogus claim from you :laugh:

And why you abuse his neutrality to support your opinion against me?

LOL. Yes. Maybe you are doing it while sleepwalking :laugh:

LOLs. I am still waiting your answer for this:

And what is your counter?

I know you can't argue anymore except another nonsense that will ruin you further., and embarrassed with that. But denial wont make it better for you :laugh: :omghaha::haha:

LOLs. What a cheap tactic to bury your defeat :laugh:

Please settle the ongoing technical debates that you still failed to address first, before proceeding with other topics. :lol:

Your question no 3, has been addressed very well. Please read by answer above - that you ignore due to your feeling of shame. :laugh:

Go ahead.

You can bring that ridiculous physics that have become stock of laugh in this thread even by silent readers that you claim are on your side - to another section or thread that according to you is neutral or even on your side, lets see whether your nonsense claim can sustain or not :laugh:

lol, all you can do is do the emoji run here. :omghaha::omghaha:

If you have guts you would have go out of your buddy zone and "debate" with me outside the Chinese forum, where the real reader are, but you are to chicken to even do that.

I have no more words for you. WE are just going back and forth like this.

LOL til next time I have time, I will come F you up again.:omghaha::omghaha:

lol, all you can do is do the emoji run here. :omghaha::omghaha:

If you have guts you would have go out of your buddy zone and "debate" with me outside the Chinese forum, where the real reader are, but you are to chicken to even do that.

I have no more words for you. WE are just going back and forth like this.

LOL. Doesnt require guts to bust you anywhere :laugh:

As I told you: go ahead, you can repost your funy physics, and your nonsense opinion regarding missiles etc that we are debating here, then invite me to join; we'll see the outcome. ;)

LOL til next time I have time, I will come F you up again.:omghaha::omghaha:

LOL. Dream on... as the matter of fact I F you up here till your credibility and dignity stripped away, and you've become laughing stock.

I hope you still can focus on your work, as I know feeling of defeat is uneasy while the shame is unbearable. :omghaha::omghaha:

Thank you for entertaining us ... and let me sleep a log .. :enjoy:

Problem is, there may or may not have changes since the big bang, some scientist even think big bang does not actually happens at all, or more prevailing was there actually anything before the big bang itself. There are many unknown toward the universe, past and future, it was estimated the universe is 19 billions years old before something called "hubble law" comes in, and suddenly, it become 14 billions old (and although 5 billions is not that big of a gap in time for the universe, it is big enough to start discussion in academic level world wide.)

One thing you get it right is that we do only know very little about the universe, problem is, if we are putting this banner up every time we discuss physics and universe, we cannot get anywhere because A.) There are little we know, B.) What we did know is very, very small portion of the actual sum of knowledge. Most scientist today would do is to discuss the prospect and until a counter case is proven, we continue with the current theory.

I did not say the sun orbit around the universe at day one. This is what I said

That mean in this period of time, earth continue to orbit the sun, moon continue to orbit the moon( sic, which should have been earth)

So if I say "in this 38 years of my life, I keep working and money keep coming" does that mean I work since day 1 after I was born?

LOL...

Everyone have Wikipedia can search how old is the sun, do you think I did not do any research before I wrote?

I do know between the difference between classical physics and relativity physics, and I did cover both, by the way, relativity physics not just encompass Newton ideology and Einstein's Relativity, but also very importantly, quantum physics.

As I said before, I discuss physics in the current form, from what we (or I) know, again, if you have to play the "Our time is small" card, we may as well throw all the textbook away and forget all the principal. We shouldn't have a subject called "Physics" to discuss. It's the same when religious people discuss physics.

And I do have a very strong physics background, let me give you a hint, I was in intelligence business, and to enter that MOS, you need a strong physics and mechanical background to get into that MOS. If you still don't catch the drift, go watch the imitation game and see what kind of background those people had?

I saw that you had strong military background. But I do not directly see how that is correlated to your understanding of physics in many of your postings. Actually, what you had posted is that strong knowledge in military intelligence does not correlate to strength in knowledge of science.

I do see lots of mudslings between you and the other members who pointed out your misstatements of facts. Such as general relatively cover the science of quantum mechanics. I know that this is patently false. Please at least read up on Wikipedia on what are going to post next time because it shows your lack of basic understanding of physics.

Back
Top Bottom