What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

Over thirty yrs in Canada? Must be something about China that he does not like. The food? Smog? Poverty? Lack of political freedom? He is more Canadian than he is Chinese and he is ashamed of it.

imagine him cry everytime he has to sing the National Anthem, not because he is not super proud of his country, but because it's not Chinese.

If you talk about adult like a child, weren't you the same? Because you DID reply to every one of my post? :D Plus, you didn't show any evidence and start accusing what I said is wrong, even I did not actually say that.

You are wrong about modern physics tho, if you read any books regarding contemporary Physics, it will say it is both AE relativity theory and Quantum Physics. When I said I MIGHT be wrong is when I use the research release to the topic, I wrote that post about 5am and Library is not open then

And you obviously did not read my post before you comment, but that figured because you keep accusing me saying something I did not said.

O CANADA, OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND...……..NOT CHINA:oops:>>.<<

LOL:frown::frown:

What I said is

“that GR does not full explains quantum physics. And GR is the most general physics theory today. We will need a more general theory to reconcile both GR and quantum mechanics”

That sentence can be interpreted incorrectly. Which you did.

Any one with a ounce of knowledge about physics would not make the statements you made. You were trying to parse my words because of your lack of understanding with physics. I would start trying to understand my point instead of argueing.

So stop arguing that I’m wrong if you don’t really understand much about modern physics. And stop arguing that you do because I’m beginning to doubt all the things you said about serving in military intelligence is fabricated if you could not even just walk away from a simple discussion.

Last edited:
If you talk about adult like a child, weren't you the same? Because you DID reply to every one of my post? :D Plus, you didn't show any evidence and start accusing what I said is wrong, even I did not actually say that.

You are wrong about modern physics tho, if you read any books regarding contemporary Physics, it will say it is both AE relativity theory and Quantum Physics. When I said I MIGHT be wrong is when I use the research release to the topic, I wrote that post about 5am and Library is not open then

And you obviously did not read my post before you comment, but that figured because you keep accusing me saying something I did not said.

O CANADA, OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND...……..NOT CHINA:oops:>>.<<

LOL:frown::frown:

Over thirty yrs in Canada? Must be something about China that he does not like. The food? Smog? Poverty? Lack of political freedom? He is more Canadian than he is Chinese and he is ashamed of it.

Lol, true "professionals" . @waz @WebMaster look like you got two winners here.

Now for thrust vectoring on a rocket.

The AIM-9X features vectored thrust or jet vane control to increase maneuverability and accuracy, with four vanes inside the exhaust that move as the fins move. The four jet vanes direct the flow of the rocket motor exhaust.

9HsAiNf.jpg

0UlH4GT.jpg

Look at the exhaust of the HHQ-9. What do you see?;)

4ue1cP2.jpg

30th 054A FFG launched.

Each frigate has a 32 cell VLS.

30 * 32 = 960 VLS cells total.

Each VLS cell can hold a single LY-80 SAM with thrust vectoring.

oNB2oAc.jpg

The four jet vanes inside the exhaust provide the thrust vectoring.

Compare to the AIM-9X.

MQalbQb.jpg

4OQbRkU.jpg

What I said is

“that GR does not full explains quantum physics. And GR is the most general physics theory today. We will need a more general theory to reconcile both GR and quantum mechanics”

That sentence can be interpreted incorrectly. Which you did.

Any one with a ounce of knowledge about physics would not make the statements you made. You were trying to parse my words because of your lack of understanding with physics. I would start trying to understand my point instead of argueing.

So stop arguing that I’m wrong if you don’t really understand much about modern physics. And stop arguing that you do because I’m beginning to doubt all the things you said about serving in military intelligence is fabricated if you could not even just walk away from a simple discussion.

Again, first of all, I did not say GRT fully explain quantum physics, I don't know where you get that from, but I did not say that.

Whether or not GRT is the "MOST" keyword, most, general physics theory today is arguable, if you can show us the answer, by saying GRT is the MOST general physics theory today, then you have answer one of the greatest question the physics world is talking about. And since many people still talking about GRT vs Quantum Physics, then I would say your statement "GRT is the MOST general physics theory" is wrong.

http://nautil.us/issue/29/scaling/will-quantum-mechanics-swallow-relativity
I said, today physics encompass BOTH GRT and Quantum Physics theory, which is true because these are the two school of through in physical theory to explain the universe, and unless you can solve it by claiming Quantum Physics is not consider right in the study of universe, then I guess we would all be reading your name (whatever and whoever you are)

You can be the proponent of AE's GRT, but that does not mean Quantum physics is wrong and not being studied. And if you know anything between GRT and Quantum physics at all, those are two different concept, I don't understand how you would think GRT can explain Quantum physics (or vice versa), and how you come to concluded that I said that in the first place is baffling, if you can point me to where I said GRT can used to explain quantum physics, let me know.

And lastly, I don't care whether or not you doubt my military experience, that's up to you, I said what I said not because I want you to believe I am for real, you can challenge me on any topic you want, I can talk about how to do a Sagger Turn in a Bradly or talk about how you conduct HUMINT operation if you like, even talk about technique stuff like Combine Arms Operation, which I am currently in a discussion with a fellow member, you are welcome to do so

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-vision-of-a-new-combined-arms-philosophy-doctrine.561888/

but the fore question is that you have to provide reference to say I am wrong, in any field and not just physics, and not just simply by saying I am wrong because you said so.

So, Why I need to walk away? Because you claim you have "defeated" me? by trying to silence me like this would raise suspicious on your part, I mean we are all here for the truth right? This is not a place where you get something for "Winning" an argument, I don't mind losing as long as I learn something, but if you are this insist on "Winning" an argument even pointing out thing I have no said, then I guess I have nothing to say here.

And if you don't want me to reply to you, all you need to do is to NOT REPLY to my post. That is not very hard to do.

You are amazing. You assert that I’m wrong but you could be wrong in the same sentence. You are correct that you are wrong that I’m wrong.

Have some self respect and stop responding to me on this thread. I hate to talk to an adult like a child, which is how you behave toward me in this thread. You need to learn to stop digging a bigger hole for yourself.

I am amazed you still have patience to serve him with his pseudoscience and nonsense. :tup:

Everybody already know and determined that they are fraud and delusional. Even his understanding on basic physics is a joke :lol:

I am amazed you still have patience to serve him with his pseudoscience and nonsense. :tup:

Everybody already know and determined that they are fraud and delusional. Even his understanding on basic physics is a joke :lol:

I’m not going to respond to his Ad Nauseam attacks. He keep on repeating the same lack of knowledge over and over.

He is more Canadian than he is Chinese and he is ashamed of it.
Are you sure you know what you typed?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We go there just to buy up lands and not live there to sell Pho to white people. Have some self respect for yourself.

I’m not going to respond to his Ad Nauseam attacks. He keep on repeating the same lack of knowledge over and over.
He's a broken record. Very predictable.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom