What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

That guy said the moon doesnt move, that is his stupid theory which is not inline with real physics.
Both Gary and you are right. Moving or not moving is just a matter on how you look at it. We both human and all objects on earth and other planets are just small particles sitting idle on a moving galaxy, to which we belong to, says an alien outside watching with interest.

I wonder what has the discussion to relate anything to the French coming to the SC sea.

In Physics, the movement of a body is describe to be having a constant force applies to a body, for which F = ma (Force = Mass x Acceleration) and that force will need to be constant and have a positive/negative vector attach to it, if the vector is 0 (ie acceleration or deceleration is 0)otherwise an object is at rest, ie not in motion.

Orbit, or circular motion is a motion move along a circular path, Circular motion may not need a positive or negative vector as there can be uniform or non-uniform circular motion. In Orbiting case (uniform circular motion), Net Force is ALWAYS equal to Centripetal Force (or Fnet = Fc)

Movement and Motion are 2 different things, If we are arguing "If the satellite is in motion?" Then yes, the satellite is in circular motion, but if the satellite "IN MOVEMENT" or in other word, move? The answer is no.
Cannot you shut up?Your Physics is a joke.I need to care your English words what's movement or motion?in physics we just care reference.OK?

Both Gary and you are right. Moving or not moving is just a matter on how you look at it. We both human and all objects on earth and other planets are just small particles sitting idle on a moving galaxy, to which we belong to, says an alien outside watching with interest.

I wonder what has the discussion to relate anything to the French coming to the SC sea.

Thats what we call relativity of motion.

No gary said moon doesnt move againts earth which is obviously wrong and stock of laugh.

Moon move againts earth whereever you see it on earth.

This was started when he claim satellite is not moving or geostationary which was also stupid, coz not all satellites are geostationary.

Last edited:
How low is your IQ?

This control surface will change airflow on missile:

control-fins.jpg

:omghaha:
This been given to you several times, but your IQ cannot grasp even a little :laugh:

Does that proof a missile can do high G turn?

How much change it can get with this tiny winglet and canard? That IS the Bernoulli Principal. The larger the area of flight surface, the larger the "Lift" generate, because the alter of the airflow is greater, and lift is needed to do a High G turn, how does that tiny amount of winglet and canard

Your diagram only supported missile can turn, a fact which I NEVER DENIED, but not pulling a HIGH G TURN.

So, your "graph" proofed NOTHING:omghaha::omghaha:

How come a "self proclaimed High IQ person" did not even know this?

Tell me first: what make you think moving moon will prevent us to see full moon every 15 days?

I asked the question first. But if you want to play that game, okay. Let's play.

If Moon move in any other way but orbit, the moon will be in the same planar or different planar movement across the universe. Which mean the position would be constant across the location you are observation. You WILL only see the moon once every 365 days (the time it need for the earth to orbit back to the same position)

And since the moon is constantly accelerating (the definition of movement in second law of motion) the moon would not be in the same orbit around the earth.

My answer is: your theory is totally stupid Rubbish.

So, you had no answer

Answer for what?
You just outburst stupid theory there. :omghaha::omghaha:

In another word, you have no answer?

LOL I thought you are going to debunk me? :omghaha::omghaha:

In which part of your citation said that motion and movement are different?

I learn real physics and I can explain and bring evidence easily for what I am explaining. While your physics is a physcopat physics maybe :laugh:

First of all you spell physcopath wrong

Second of all, Newton define the definition. Any one of the requirement (Net Force, Mass, and Acceleration) have to be greater than 0 or F=MA would be 0, which mean no Net Force, no movement, no mass, no movement, and NO ACCERELATION, no movement.

For you. All I can say is

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:omghaha::omghaha:

Cannot you shut up?Your Physics is a joke.I need to care your English words what's movement or motion?in physics we just care reference.OK?

So, you have no answer?
:omghaha::omghaha:

G'day mate

Please stop the childish argument and @antonius123 please stop with the personal insult, it does not improve your argument by insulting the other person and i cant really believe you two are still arguing

Can moderator close this thread?

Thank you

Davos

to be fair, there if he is an absolute motion theory person, then what he said is indeed correct as well, because in absolute motion theory, everything without a frame reference is moving, so the entire space is moving and not at rest, because there are no frame of reference.

but I doubt he know about the absolute motion theory, nor was I think he is smart enough to even know what Absolute motion is or even heard of it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_space_and_time

But well, this have nothing to do with the French and PLAN, these people argue for the sake of argue, and I just want to see them pissed off...lol

G'day mate

Please stop the childish argument and @antonius123 please stop with the personal insult, it does not improve your argument by insulting the other person and i cant really believe you two are still arguing

Can moderator close this thread?

Thank you

Davos

I can't believe it either, I would have thought he should have learn after the previous encounter.

And you cannot just call mod here like that, you need to tag them

@Slav Defence @waz @The Eagle like that

Does that proof a missile can do high G turn?

How much change it can get with this tiny winglet and canard? That IS the Bernoulli Principal. The larger the area of flight surface, the larger the "Lift" generate, because the alter of the airflow is greater, and lift is needed to do a High G turn, how does that tiny amount of winglet and canard

Your diagram only supported missile can turn, a fact which I NEVER DENIED, but not pulling a HIGH G TURN.

So, your "graph" proofed NOTHING:omghaha::omghaha:

How come a "self proclaimed High IQ person" did not even know this?

I asked the question first. But if you want to play that game, okay. Let's play.

If Moon move in any other way but orbit, the moon will be in the same planar or different planar movement across the universe. Which mean the position would be constant across the location you are observation. You WILL only see the moon once every 365 days (the time it need for the earth to orbit back to the same position)

And since the moon is constantly accelerating (the definition of movement in second law of motion) the moon would not be in the same orbit around the earth.

So, you had no answer

In another word, you have no answer?

LOL I thought you are going to debunk me? :omghaha::omghaha:

First of all you spell physcopath wrong

Second of all, Newton define the definition. Any one of the requirement (Net Force, Mass, and Acceleration) have to be greater than 0 or F=MA would be 0, which mean no Net Force, no movement, no mass, no movement, and NO ACCERELATION, no movement.

For you. All I can say is

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:omghaha::omghaha:

So, you have no answer?
:omghaha::omghaha:
Because my English is badddd.i cannot argue with you.
And even the moon orbit Chang's every second strictly speaking because universal gravitation,a lot celestial body's can affect it.that's why satellites need carry as much as fuel.
About high g turn.missiles have pneumatic servo, Victoria nozzle etc to turn.

Because my English is badddd.i cannot argue with you.
And even the moon orbit Chang's every second strictly speaking because universal gravitation,a lot celestial body's can affect it.that's why satellites need carry as much as fuel.
About high g turn.missiles have pneumatic servo, Victoria nozzle etc to turn.

First of all, what you are describing is a "Shift of Orbit" which is what Apollo 13 did when they are damaged and required to correct their entry into atmosphere. Satellite did not move at all during the shift, it either change its shape to change the centre of gravity, hence changing the angular momentum (so they can spin toward the correction) or use booster to counter the force. And you do this BEFORE you are about leave your current orbit, because in space, if and when your satellite is already out of orbit, it is quite impossible to get back to it, because you don't have the actual value and how much force in which direction you are required to push your satellite back in, 1 micro second difference of boost will send your satellite into a different orbit in a different location.

Fuel onboard a satellite usually is used to power the electronic within the satellite, because like anything, solar panel can only work half the time, the other half the sun would be blocked by the earth to the satellite.

And you cannot depend on servo and thrust to turn in a missile, first of all, there are limited fuel in a missile, which mean you cant really turn (turning will take the flight duration longer). Also since Missile is not aerodynamic enough to flight, which mean the majority of the lift come from the thrust, and since the conversation of energy (Gain of Potential Energy = Loss of Kinetic Energy) you cannot have a large lateral movement in a missile otherwise you will lose KE and your missile would simply drop out of the sky.

The rest is covered by @gambit post.

Last edited:
First of all, what you are describing is a "Shift of Orbit" which is what Apollo 13 did when they are damaged and required to correct their entry into atmosphere. Satellite did not move at all during the shift, it either change its shape to change the centre of gravity, hence changing the angular momentum (so they can spin toward the correction) or use booster to counter the force. And you do this BEFORE you are about leave your current orbit, because in space, if and when your satellite is already out of orbit, it is quite impossible to get back to it, because you don't have the actual value and how much force in which direction you are required to push your satellite back in, 1 micro second difference of boost will send your satellite into a different orbit in a different location.

And you cannot depend on servo and thrust to turn in a missile, first of all, there are limited fuel in a missile, which mean you cant really turn (turning will take the flight duration longer). Also since Missile is not aerodynamic enough to flight, which mean the majority of the lift come from the thrust, and since the conversation of energy (Gain of Potential Energy = Loss of Kinetic Energy) you cannot have a large lateral movement in a missile otherwise you will lose KE and your missile would simply drop out of the sky.

The rest is covered by @gambit post.
Blah blah,known nothing about satellite attitude adjustment.most AAMs engine work from seconds to ten+seconds.you no need worry limited fuel.they depend on their own energy(kinetic energy and potential energy)in unpowered-flight phase.they are insupersonic speed and have chance to do high g turn.

Blah blah,known nothing about satellite attitude adjustment.most AAMs engine work from seconds to ten+seconds.you no need worry limited fuel.they depend on their own energy(kinetic energy and potential energy)in unpowered-flight phase.they are insupersonic speed and have chance to do high g turn.

10 second is not a lot, if you have to bank high G, it would be less. And turning WILL slow down the missile.

And that is how Satellite work...….whether you agree or not...

Behave yourselves.Debate gracefully or else I will lock this thread.I will also ban posters who misbehave without seeing profile.So you all better maintain your grace and charm!
If you find any topic to be stretched longer or two parties amongst you are not ready to give up their arguement then choose most neutral amongst you who will "summerize" this debate neutrally, representing concepts of both parties pointwise.Sort it out and tag me for locking the thread.
Hence, at the end of the day, the last post of entire thread will have a nice summary representing concepts from both parties.
Regards

Last edited:
And Bernoulli Principal is an an idealization,not exists in real world.Fluid dynamics is very very complex,that's why we need All kinds of wind tunnels for text and text especially to high speed aircraft

to be fair, there if he is an absolute motion theory person, then what he said is indeed correct as well, because in absolute motion theory, everything without a frame reference is moving, so the entire space is moving and not at rest, because there are no frame of reference.

but I doubt he know about the absolute motion theory, nor was I think he is smart enough to even know what Absolute motion is or even heard of it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_space_and_time

But well, this have nothing to do with the French and PLAN, these people argue for the sake of argue, and I just want to see them pissed off...lol

I can't believe it either, I would have thought he should have learn after the previous encounter.

And you cannot just call mod here like that, you need to tag them

@Slav Defence @waz @The Eagle like that
I am missing from the whole discussion one thing: a moving object changes the gravitional field it penetrates.

:D

LOL. Since when fraudster give score?
You cannot answer a classroom question about your claimed 'aviation studies'. So who is the real fraudster here? YOU.

Here it is again...

On an radio controlled scale model airplane, assume the model have no structural defects, assembled correctly, and all electronics functions as spec-ed out. But as soon as this scale model takes off, it immediately flips over. Why?

I will give you a clue that I often gave to my students: It has to do with WW II fighters and how a pilot can predict an opponent and turn inside his target.

First of all, before you outburst BS or fraud, learn basic physics first.

This is my evidence:

In physics, motion is a change in position of an object over time. Motion is mathematically described in terms of displacement, distance, velocity, acceleration, time, and speed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_(physics)

Moon, and most satellites except geostationary satellites change their position against earth! means they move! or relatively move against earth.

I have to bring evidence of this simple physics since you push your nonsense explanation.
:lol:

This is where you continually proves you do not understand the CONTEXTS of the debate.

A body in orbit is essentially in a constant free fall, so in this CONTEXT, that body does move. It has to move. No one is arguing that here.

But in the CONTEXT of a satellite being available to provide communication, an orbit is a locked trajectory so a satellite does not move while it is in that orbit. With a geo-sync orbit, relative to ground, the satellite does not move.

I hope this thread remains open so we can all continue seeing the stupidity of the white wannabes gambit and jhungary along with their fellow white men bootlickers vietnamese and indian members lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom