What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

Then I give you an F for Science. :lol:

LOL. Since when fraudster give score? :laugh:

Gary is correct. Satellites do not 'move'.

LOL. Yeah satellites dont move .. then why they keep changing position?

Back to junior high school fraudster :lol:

To be in 'orbit' is to be LOCKED into a predictable path around a body. That is not moving. You may call it 'moving' only in the sense that you may see the satellite at a different speed than you, depending on altitude, but the word 'orbit' have its own definition and context regarding relative perspectives. An 'orbit' is a locked in motion, to use the word 'motion' loosely.

To 'move' or relocate a satellite currently locked in an orbit is a different subject.

We do not say the Moon 'move', do we? No, we say the Moon is in an orbit around Earth. The word 'orbit' is a more technical descriptor for a behavior.

First of all, before you outburst BS or fraud, learn basic physics first.

This is my evidence:

In physics, motion is a change in position of an object over time. Motion is mathematically described in terms of displacement, distance, velocity, acceleration, time, and speed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_(physics)

Moon, and most satellites except geostationary satellites change their position against earth! means they move! or relatively move against earth.

I have to bring evidence of this simple physics since you push your nonsense explanation.

LOL, his "Aviation Studies" is as much as I claim to be studying Accounting.

You've been busted in many fields, including in accounting/finance stuff.

In one of the previous post, he even said missile can change course where lacking major flight surface, and ask me what law dictate that the fluid dynamic have to be balance to make flight, he didn't even know about Bernoulli's principle, which is basically the principle of man make flight.

Of course missile can change course. Only ignorance doesnt know about that :laugh:

It doesnt need evidence to know that "missile change course" except you are too idiotic.

But since you amazingly dont know about that, I have given you a lot of evidences, but you still denial and failed, what a pitty is your IQ.

Your word reminded me of my days when those LM boffin come and give us a lecture on Satellite before we are qualify to operate them.

Satellite is like the moon, there is a reason why we only saw the moon approximately 10 hours a days, the same reason is why you can only use a satellite certain hours a day. Depending on orbit.

If we can "move" the satellite, things would have been A LOT EASIER. but well.

That means moon moves! as moon keep changing its position against earth... you ###

Back to school and learn basic physics at the first place. It is unbearably shamed to boasting stupidity. :lol:

Why not doing brisk business with Hanoi? Vietnam is communist too. The Chinese communists build HSR based on Siemens technology. Vietnam wants to do the same.

We have no problems to do business with Vietnam as well, if you can pay as much as the Chinese do. My good friend who is a member of the Siemens family would be delighted.

:enjoy:

That means moon moves! as moon keep changing its position against earth... you ###
As much as you claim to be on "Aviation Studies" and never heard of Bernoulli's principle?? lol:omghaha::omghaha::haha::haha::haha:

Someone will say It's the earth who keep changing position around the moon. Especially when IT IS A KNOWN FACT that the earth spin around its axis about 30km/s

If both the moon and the earth move against each other, the MOON WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OBSERVE ON EARTH 10 HOURS CONSTANTLY AFTER THE SUN. Or next time you are telling me the sun also move?

The word orbit mean the moon orbit around the earth at the same rate the earth rotate its axis, which is a constant, and its relative speed toward the earth is actually 0 (cancelled out by the earth)

LOL :omghaha::omghaha:

As I said, you busted nothing and all of what you said is at most, laughable. I don't know where you learn physics, but keep on the good work, cos I want some laugh.

Last edited:
As much as you claim to be on "Aviation Studies" and never heard of Bernoulli's principle?? lol:omghaha::omghaha::haha::haha::haha:

Someone will say It's the earth who keep changing position around the moon. Especially when IT IS A KNOWN FACT that the earth spin around its axis about 340km/h

If both the moon and the earth move against each other, the MOON WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OBSERVE ON EARTH 10 HOURS CONSTANTLY AFTER THE SUN. Or next time you are telling me the sun also move?

As I said, you busted nothing and all of what you said is at most, laughable. I don't know where you learn physics, but keep on the good work, cos I want some laugh.

The sun does move as well around the center of Milky Way galaxy. As the earth move around the sun. And the moon move around the earth. So nothing is in static, except relatively around another object such as geostationary satellites. So a geostationary satellite is moving as fast as eath’s own rotation as well as the earth’s rotation. Plus suns rotation against the center of Milkyway. Plus the Milky Way motion itself. Finally, the motion of universes expansion as well as major gravitational tugs such as the black hole in the vicinity.

Last edited:
The sun does move as well around the center of Milky Way galaxy. As the earth move around the sun. And the moon move around the earth. So nothing is in static, except relatively around another object such as geostationary satellites. So a geostationary satellite is moving as fast as eath’s own rotation as well as the earth’s rotation. Plus suns rotation against the center of Milkyway. Plus the Milky Way motion itself. Finally, the motion of earth’s expansion as well as major gravitational tugs such as the black hole in the vicinity.

The problem is, when an object orbit (like moon orbit around the earth, and earth orbit around the sun, and the sun orbit around the universe) the relative speed to the master and slave is 0. That is the reason why the moon will not be out of Earth Orbit, and the Earth will not be out of the Sun orbit and the Sun will not be out of the Milky Way orbit. The gravitational pull is cancelled out.

Because if this is the other case, then the net movement of earth is positive or negative, and the relative speed is NOT cancelled out, the earth would have spin out of its orbit long ago and we would all be dead right now.

Movement and Orbit are two different concept. That is the point. And that is why we constantly see the moon at night after the sun, because their speed against the earth is unchanged when the earth rotate back to the same spot and finish a rotation (ie a day), otherwise the moon would not all over the place and most importantly of all, will not be in earth's orbit, and it would have been long gone, which basically violate the newton 3rd law of motion.

If the relative speed between 2 object is 0, then the objects did not move wrt each other. as Movement require a greater than 0 vector, while orbiting (a kind of circular motion) did not.

CORRECTION : I should say "That's why you can always see the moon"

Last edited:
To be in 'orbit' is to beLOCKEDinto a predictable path around a body. That is not moving.
Why this guy so funny???so what's moving?

The problem is, when an object orbit (like moon orbit around the earth, and earth orbit around the sun, and the sun orbit around the universe) the relative speed to the master and slave is 0. That is the reason why the moon will not be out of Earth Orbit, and the Earth will not be out of the Sun orbit and the Sun will not be out of the Milky Way orbit. The gravitational pull is cancelled out.

Because if this is the other case, then the net movement of earth is positive or negative, and the relative speed is NOT cancelled out, the earth would have spin out of its orbit long ago and we would all be dead right now.

Movement and Orbit are two different concept. That is the point. And that is why we constantly see the moon at night after the sun, because their speed against the earth is unchanged when the earth rotate back to the same spot and finish a rotation (ie a day), otherwise the moon would not all over the place and most importantly of all, will not be in earth's orbit, and it would have been long gone, which basically violate the newton 3rd law of motion.

If the relative speed between 2 object is 0, then the objects did not move wrt each other. as Movement require a greater than 0 vector, while orbiting (a kind of circular motion) did not.

CORRECTION : I should say "That's why you can always see the moon"
I always see my mom,she never leave.

To be in 'orbit' is to beLOCKEDinto a predictable path around a body. That is not moving.
Why this guy so funny???so what's moving?

In Physics, the movement of a body is describe to be having a constant force applies to a body, for which F = ma (Force = Mass x Acceleration) and that force will need to be constant and have a positive/negative vector attach to it, if the vector is 0 (ie acceleration or deceleration is 0)otherwise an object is at rest, ie not in motion.

Orbit, or circular motion is a motion move along a circular path, Circular motion may not need a positive or negative vector as there can be uniform or non-uniform circular motion. In Orbiting case (uniform circular motion), Net Force is ALWAYS equal to Centripetal Force (or Fnet = Fc)

Movement and Motion are 2 different things, If we are arguing "If the satellite is in motion?" Then yes, the satellite is in circular motion, but if the satellite "IN MOVEMENT" or in other word, move? The answer is no.

Last edited:
We have no problems to do business with Vietnam as well, if you can pay as much as the Chinese do. My good friend who is a member of the Siemens family would be delighted.

:enjoy:
Money isn’t everything. Germany will receive Vietnam friendship in return.

Tell me how bernoulli's principle wont allow missile to do maneuver including h G maneuver, and why many missile do high G maneuver contrary to your stupid claim. :laugh:

Someone will say It's the earth who keep changing position around the moon. Especially when IT IS A KNOWN FACT that the earth spin around its axis about 30km/s

LOLs. Moon change its position against earth, google it yourself .. go back to elementary school.

This guy even does not understand that earth rotation/spin has nothing to do with moon's evolution circling earth :lol:

You are still humiliating yourself by stupid ignorance and fraud :laugh:

The word orbit mean the moon orbit around the earth at the same rate the earth rotate its axis, which is a constant, and its relative speed toward the earth is actually 0 (cancelled out by the earth)

LOL. What a moron explanation. Keep your stupid BS for yourself.:omghaha::omghaha:

LOLs. I bet you either never learn physics, or at best got very bad score during high school.

Why dont you bring evidence to support your physics and bust me if you can instead push your stupid fraud :lol:

If I am on a moving train, I see the landscape moving. Not the train I am on. If I speak to you, then everything is the past because my spoken words need a time to travel the distance between me and you.

So what’s the conclusion if you combine both observations?

There is no presence. It’s always the past we are seeing.

That is physics.

:D

In Physics, the movement of a body is describe to be having a constant force applies to a body, for which F = ma (Force = Mass x Acceleration) and that force will need to be constant and have a positive/negative vector attach to it, if the vector is 0 (ie acceleration or deceleration is 0)otherwise an object is at rest, ie not in motion.

Totally rubbish!! constant force will make "acceleration".

Movement/montion is not neccessarely acceleration, constant speed as long as the speed is > 0 will change position which called "motion" or movement.

Goback to school and learn physics please .. :lol:

Orbit, or circular motion is a motion move along a circular path, Circular motion may not need a positive or negative vector as there can be uniform or non-uniform circular motion. In Orbiting case (uniform circular motion), Net Force is ALWAYS equal to Centripetal Force (or Fnet = Fc)

Movement and Motion are 2 different things, If we are arguing "If the satellite is in motion?" Then yes, the satellite is in circular motion, but if the satellite "IN MOVEMENT" or in other word, move? The answer is no.

Stop creating nonsense and stupid theory. Bring evidence to support your claim if you can ..

If I am on a moving train, I see the landscape moving. If I speak to you, then everything is the past because my spoken words need a time to travel the distance between me and you.

So what’s the conclusion if you combine both observations?

There is no presence. It’s always the past we are seeing.

That is physics.

That guy said the moon doesnt move, that is his stupid theory which is not inline with real physics.

Tell me how bernoulli's principle wont allow missile to do maneuver including h G maneuver, and why many missile do high G maneuver contrary to your stupid claim. :laugh:

How Missile change the airflow without major flight surface?

I still yet to hear the answer.

And you don' even know what is Bernoulli Principal. IF you do, you would not ask that question..

LOL Genius. :omghaha::haha:

LOLs. Moon change its position against earth, google it yourself .. go back to elementary school.

This guy even does not understand that earth rotation/spin has nothing to do with moon's evolution circling earth :lol:

You are still humiliating yourself by stupid ignorance and fraud :laugh:

lol, moon change it position against earth? Then explain to me how we can see a full moon EVERY 15 days?

If moon change position on earth, the earth will NEVER Observe a full moon, hell, the moon wouldn't even be in Earth Orbit.....

What an answer.

LOL. What a moron explanation. Keep your stupid BS for yourself.:omghaha::omghaha:

So, you have no answer than?

LOLs. I bet you either never learn physics, or at best got very bad score during high school.

Why dont you bring evidence to support your physics and bust me if you can instead push your stupid fraud :lol:

LOL, looks like you have not done any homework, because I still yet to receive any answer form you on many question LOL

Who's fraud and who's not can simply determined by that mouth, and you sir, is heading for a ban if you keep up with that language, and you must be pissed not to be able to defeat me in knowledge to have used such language. Let me call @Davos

LOL
:omghaha::omghaha:

Stop creating nonsense and stupid theory. Bring evidence to support your claim if you can ..

Umm, you ask me to provide evidence to Newton Second Law of Motion and the Circular Motion?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_motion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_laws_of_motion

I think someone already did that for me in 1700s....

LOL, I wonder what kind of physics you are studying?? I mean, who would have not heard of F = MA if you had studied some Physics? LOL:omghaha::omghaha:

How Missile change the airflow without major flight surface?

I still yet to hear the answer.

And you don' even know what is Bernoulli Principal. IF you do, you would not ask that question..

LOL Genius. :omghaha::haha:

How low is your IQ?

This control surface will change airflow on missile:

control-fins.jpg

This been given to you several times, but your IQ cannot grasp even a little :laugh:

lol, moon change it position against earth? Then explain to me how we can see a full moon EVERY 15 days?

If moon change position on earth, the earth will NEVER Observe a full moon, hell, the moon wouldn't even be in Earth Orbit.....

What an answer.

Tell me first: what make you think moving moon will prevent us to see full moon every 15 days?

So, you have no answer than?

My answer is: your theory is totally stupid Rubbish.

LOL, looks like you have not done any homework, because I still yet to receive any answer form you on many question LOL

Who's fraud and who's not can simply determined by that mouth, and you sir, is heading for a ban if you keep up with that language, and you must be pissed not to be able to defeat me in knowledge to have used such language.

LOL
:omghaha::omghaha:

Answer for what?
You just outburst stupid theory there. :omghaha::omghaha:

Umm, you ask me to provide evidence to Newton Second Law of Motion and the Circular Motion?

LOL, I wonder what kind of physics you are studying??

In which part of your citation said that motion and movement are different?

I learn real physics and I can explain and bring evidence easily for what I am explaining. While your physics is a physcopat physics maybe :laugh:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom