What's new

The French Navy Stands Up to China

Let's compare modern destroyers France vs China.

France has 2 Horizon-class destroyers.

Total VLS count 96.

China has 9 052D active, 2 sea trial, 2 launched, 6 under construction.
China has 6 052C active.
China has 2 051C active.

Total VLS count of active destroyers: 960.

SM-1 was used as an anti-ship missile during Operation Praying Mantis in 1988.
257Bigh.png

I don't even want to bother comparing frigates.

The La Fayette-class frigate doesn't have any VLS cells at all. 5 ships active.

BBE5Sjo.jpg

hsH7T6D.jpg

Do we want to compare Aquitaine class vs 054A? Is it even necessary?
Basically, the europoodles are no match to China. Nice.

we Vietnamese used to have our own country called republic of Vietnam but you Chinese in an effort to sabotage any future industrialized country from competing against you guys so you funded a terrorist group called ho chi minh to destroy it and now you want us to put up a flag of a terrorist group to represent ourselves?? Sorry buddy, us oversea Vietnamese are passport holder of 1st world country, unlike the likes of you who hold passport of a third world despot.

as for the moron who mentions that NATO navy is nothing without the U.S, listen to this: NATO navy without the U.S has over 110 destroyers and frigates, 36 submarines, and 4 aircraft carriers. France alone can destroy china in the scs, let alone the navy of NATO.
Go cry somewhere else.
Ever heard of this phrase -
"You can take a Vietnamese out of a slum, but you can't take the slum out of a Vietnamese."

Also, don't quote me when you pull stuffs outta your ***. It stinks.

Basically, the europoodles are no match to China. Nice.
The navies of the British and the French ruled the world oceans, while Chinese navy could not defend the country against Japanese pirates, but burnt down all until the last vessel. Shame on you.

Go cry somewhere else.
Ever heard of this phrase -
"You can take a Vietnamese out of a slum, but you can't take the slum out of a Vietnamese."

Also, don't quote me when you pull stuffs outta your ***. It stinks.
Cry? It is you Chinese who constantly bitching about us oversea Vietnamese not putting a flag of a terrorist organization that you funded to destroy our country to represent us...now stop bitching.

And no, I have never heard of such "phrase". What you think about us doesn't change what we think about you anyway.

La force de frappe did some nice frappés in Vietnam. LOL
Nothing to laugh because this is a serious matter. Germany should follow the French, ignoring Chinese barking and sending warships into the SC sea.

The more people the better the party.

:-)

Cry? It is you Chinese who constantly bitching about us oversea Vietnamese not putting a flag of a terrorist organization that you funded to destroy our country to represent us...now stop bitching.

And no, I have never heard of such "phrase". What you think about us doesn't change what we think about you anyway.

You must be kidding me. :rofl:
We don't go to the west to work, we go to the west to pour in investment. My and wife and daughter are going to Canada next month as a tourist. Not to sell pho like you. You don't believe me? I'll post pics here for you if @WebMaster allows me.
Your a slave to the white.
Once a slave, always a slave.
You don't even compare to me. You're a piece of shit.

You must be kidding me. :rofl:
We don't go to the west to work, we go to the west to pour in investment. My and wife and daughter are going to Canada next month as a tourist. Not to sell pho like you. You don't believe me? I'll post pics here for you if @WebMaster allows me.
Your a slave to the white.
Once a slave, always a slave.
You don't even compare to me. You're a piece of shit.
Relax, at the end of the day, you're just a renminbi earner and a subject of a state sponsored terrorism since the 1950's. I hold first world passport while you hold third world shit hole passport.

Relax, at the end of the day, you're just a renminbi earner and a subject of a state sponsored terrorism since the 1950's. I hold first world passport while you hold third world shit hole passport.
You are a vietnamese; your people will always be remembered as the unfortunates ones who got slaughtered with agent orange and as prostitutes that loves to give top notch service to soldiers from western countries. :-)

Nothing to laugh because this is a serious matter. Germany should follow the French, ignoring Chinese barking and sending warships into the SC sea.

The more people the better the party.

:-)
PLA is very stupid in real hard battle. Till now, they still use very old-stupid defend/human wave tactic like their ancestor did thousand years ago cos corrupted-coward PLA generals can not make any better tactic.

Thats why everyone will come and bully CN again soon.

CN tactic: China also spoke on people’s war, however, [they held that] “when the enemy advances, we must retreat.” In other words, defense is the main feature, and war is divided into three stages with the countryside used to surround the cities, while [the main forces] remain in the forests and mountains only:laugh:

---------------------------------

Engels had already spoken on people’s war. Later the Soviet Union, China, and ourselves also spoke [on this matter]. However, these three countries differ a lot on the content [of people's war]. It is not true that just because you have millions of people you can do whatever you like. China also spoke on people’s war, however, [they held that] “when the enemy advances, we must retreat.” In other words, defense is the main feature, and war is divided into three stages with the countryside used to surround the cities, while [the main forces] remain in the forests and mountains only… The Chinese were on the defensive and very weak [during World War II]. Even with 400 million people pitted against a Japanese army of 300,000 to 400,000 troops, the Chinese still could not defeat them.

I have to repeat it like that, for before China had sent advisers to us [some of our Vietnamese] brothers did not understand. They thought the [Chinese] were very capable. But they are not so skilled, and thus we did not follow [the Chinese advice].

In 1952, I left northern Vietnam for China, because I was sick and needed treatment. This was my first time abroad. I put questions to them [the Chinese] and saw many very strange things. There were areas [which had been] occupied by Japanese troops, each with a population of 50 million people, but which had not [had] a single guerrilla fighter…

When I returned from China, I met Uncle [Ho]. He asked me:

This was your first time to go abroad, isn’t that right?

Yes, I went abroad for the first time.

What did you see?

I saw two things: Vietnam is very brave and they [the Chinese] are not brave at all.
I understood this from that day on. We [the Vietnamese] were entirely different from them. Courage is inherent in the Vietnamese person, and thus we have never had a defensive strategy. Every inhabitant fights.

Recently, they [the Chinese] have brought several hundred thousand troops in to invade our country. For the most part, we have used our militia and regional troops to attack them. We were not on the defensive, and thus they suffered a setback. They were not able to wipe out a single Vietnamese platoon, while we wiped out several of their regiments and several dozen of their battalions. That is so because of our offensive strategy.
The American imperialists fought us in a protracted war. They were so powerful, yet they lost. But there was a special element, that is the acute contradictions between the Chinese and the Soviets. [Because of this,] they have attacked us hard like this.

…Vietnam fought the Americans, and fought them very fiercely, but we know that the US was an extremely large country, more than capable of amassing 10 million troops and bringing all of its considerably powerful weapons in to fight us. Therefore we had to fight over a long period of time in order to bring them to de-escalation. We were the ones who could do this; the Chinese could not.When the American army attacked Quang Tri, the Politburo ordered troops to be brought in to fight at once. We were not afraid. After that I went to China to meet Zhou Enlai. He told me: “It [the attack in Quang Tri] is probably unparalleled, unique. In life there is only one [chance,] not two. No one has ever dared to do what you, comrades, have done.”

…Zhou Enlai was the Chief of the General Staff. He dared to speak, he was more frank. He told me: “If I had known before the ways which you comrades employ, we would not have needed the Long March.” What was the Long March for? At the beginning of the march there were 300,000 troops; and at the end of the Long March there were only 30,000 remaining. 270,000 people were lost. It was truly idiotic to have done it in this way – speak as such so that you, comrades, know how much we are ahead of them. In the near future, if we are to fight against China, we will certainly win… However, the truth is that if a different country [other than Vietnam] were to fight against China, it is not clear that they would win like this [like Vietnam].

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/comr...ina-aggression-mao-deng.323391/#ixzz3A3B2sV4d

Because you said so?
I feel sorry for you actually feeling so proud of your adopted motherland. What happened to your Vietnam? Are you not proud of your pho producing true motherland or do you call that 3rd world?

You are a vietnamese; your people will always be remembered as the unfortunates ones who got slaughtered with agent orange and as prostitutes that loves to give top notch service to soldiers from western countries. :-)
I see the service mentality is still evident in @hoangsa74. :D

not as unfortunates as being gang banged by unit 731 in nan jing

I dont see any reason why telling my experience will make my argument become truer,...
Because you tried to use your claimed 'aviation experience' to shut down the Indians debating you.

If all you done was present your arguments with supporting sources, I would have left you alone. But when you did not provide support for your arguments and use your claimed experience in place of support, your claimed experience is game, buddy.

So let us see how good is your 'aviation experience' or 'study' or whatever...

On an radio controlled scale model airplane, assume the model have no structural defects, assembled correctly, and all electronics functions as spec-ed out. But as soon as this scale model takes off, it immediately flips over. Why?

I will give you a clue that I often gave to my students: It has to do with WW II fighters and how a pilot can predict an opponent and turn inside his target.

If you are Air Force guy, you should prove it by demonstrating relevant knowledge backed by citation, that way people will believe your claim about your background is true.
I do. More than you can ever provide.

Hihihihiii .. cute gambit is back :laugh:

Because you tried to use your claimed 'aviation experience' to shut down the Indians debating you.

If all you done was present your arguments with supporting sources, I would have left you alone. But when you did not provide support for your arguments and use your claimed experience in place of support, your claimed experience is game, buddy.

So let us see how good is your 'aviation experience' or 'study' or whatever...

On an radio controlled scale model airplane, assume the model have no structural defects, assembled correctly, and all electronics functions as spec-ed out. But as soon as this scale model takes off, it immediately flips over. Why?

I will give you a clue that I often gave to my students: It has to do with WW II fighters and how a pilot can predict an opponent and turn inside his target.

So what? For what?
I have no obligation to entertain you, and not interested too.

I am not narcissus like you :lol:

I do. More than you can ever provide.

Lying. Look back again in this thread, you were busted, no citation, and finally trying to abuse your rating to shut down debate with me LOL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom