What's new

The Formula1 in India

i mostly see races on star sports but they take commercial brakes too much so i have to watch it online .

even if i want to will never get indian VISA due to lack of effective VISA policies of indo-pak .
Did u tried.. ??
I think next year they will ease the visa policy, then you can try to visit BIC..

Did u tried.. ??
I think next year they will ease the visa policy, then you can try to visit BIC..

i haven't tried but i can afford it .but i'm in doubt that i will get VISA in due time before race in india .i will come next year if indian embassy made it possible for me .

this week i will enjoy watching on star sports . i love F1 :tup:

189183_379361542139433_1680503961_n.jpg

Seeing top quality infra sooner or later many parents would want their kids to learn driving, good thing is that now they don't have to go to Germany or France to learn racing. Just dreaming of a day when an Indian wins an f1 in India.

i think it was a good opportunity for India to showcase yet again it's soft power to it's neighbors by issuing visas to all south Asian nations for the F-1, also keeping some amount of tickets reserved for them. Weather one agrees or not but the fact is that no other country can host such large sporting events like CWG or F1 in south Asia, so it would have been a good opportunity for people of South Asia to watch these events closer to there home, giving a positive image to India & in turn earning some $$$.
Yes :cheers:

Indian GP: Vijay’s Vision

Dr Mallya talks about the team’s form in the second half of the year and gets set for the team’s home race.

Dr Mallya, the team continued its run of points finishes in Korea. What is your assessment of the season so far?
It certainly feels like we have upped our game since the summer break and it has been satisfying to see us up there fighting for good points. The only frustration is that we have not always managed to get two cars in the points and that has hurt us in the championship. But in terms of outright performance, I think we can be pleased with our level of consistency. We’ve had at least one car in the top ten of qualifying in over 80% of the races and scored points in 75% of the races. While we may not have finished on the podium this year, it is our consistency that has been key to our success and kept us in the fight.

The second Indian Grand Prix is upon us – what can we expect second time around?
Last year’s race was already a tremendous success and I’m sure we can expect an equally spectacular event this year. Buddh International Circuit always looks after us very well and I know that they have been working hard behind the scenes to fine-tune the circuit and facilities even more. But above all else, the most important thing is the layout of the track because last year all the drivers loved it. It’s certainly one of the best tracks in the world.

How is the team approaching its home race?
I remember how proud I felt last year to see our cars racing in India in the colours of the Indian flag. It was a moment I had dreamed about and a great sporting achievement for our country. To score points was the icing on the cake. This year I would like to go one better and see both our cars in the points – at the very least – so that we can give our fans something to smile about. The gap to Sauber is now 27 points. It’s a big lead, but not impossible to catch them before the end of the year. There’s still a lot of racing to go and we will keep the pressure up for the final four races.

Sahara Force India - News - Indian GP: Vijay

Back
Top Bottom