What's new

The Formula1 in India

nope i was talking about a show "engine block" on star sports..
The free practices will start from friday..
Here is my prediction for top-10 in qualifying round..
1. vettel
2. webber
3. hamilton
4. alonso
5. button
6. raikonnen
7. massa
8. rosberg
9. hulkenberg or paul di resta :smokin:
10. grosjean

Typically Grosjean has a better qualifying record than Raikkinon and Hulkenburg seems to have the measure of Di Resta as of late. Additionally I think Hamilton could split the RBRs if Mclaren can get their $hit together.

If the car is up to it he might even challenge Vettal for pole.

the-buddh-international-circuit-map.jpg

^^^Bernie Ecclestone was always against mixing politics with sports. Let's see how he tackles this one. Afterall he went ahead with Bahrain Grand prix at the start of this year & made sure that there is no protest from any team despite the attack on force india team members, or show of support to people's cause!!

^^^Bernie Ecclestone was always against mixing politics with sports. Let's see how he tackles this one. Afterall he went ahead with Bahrain Grand prix at the start of this year & made sure that there is no protest from any team despite the attack on force india team members, or show of support to people's cause!!

He should do somthing because as it stands it is utterly disgusting to the host country. It is a shame no one is causing too much of a fuss wrt the Indian media. If they did you can bet the issue would be sorted out overnight.

Will be good to see how the track is looking compared to last year and the improvements made, hope it turns out to be a thriller with a few crashes to spice things up.

Back
Top Bottom