What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - Dear i am convincing Chinese brothers to disintegrate Indian Union without using nukes, China can teach India lesson with her conventional weapons. :china::pakistan:

the pla will also gain real and valuable combat experience which will be absolutely necessary in dealing with strong countries in the future.

which do you think has a high chance of happening, china and pakistan taking out india or india/us/japan attacking china?

and how likely would usa or japan come to rescue india once bombs starts flying?

US + Japan + India...all are fed up of china. There wont be any rescuing needed, coz one whiff of dirty bomb plan gets outside, Its an excuse to finish of the dragon once and for all.

UNSC wont miss china, it can be filled by India....After that P5 will become democratic group of nations.

US + Japan + India...all are fed up of china. There wont be any rescuing needed, coz one whiff of dirty bomb plan gets outside, Its an excuse to finish of the dragon once and for all.

UNSC wont miss china, it can be filled by India....After that P5 will become democratic group of nations.

you forgot to mention that india will be a superpower. :lol:

To Mr. loveicon,
There is no need to get excited. You know cheerleading for someone doesn't help you.
If we go to war, then we won't hold back. And anything coming from PAK side due to confrontation will be asking to get nucleared.
And one more thing, we have nuclear for the same intention as you do.
Why are u licking from both the ways, China and USA.

Indians here, I don't care if someone is asking to incite anything or not. Poison the river... its the ultimate for west.
Nuclear them, the ultimate for north-east....

May God spread some wisdom...

Ta

No - Dear i am convincing Chinese brothers to disintegrate Indian Union without using nukes....

BUT your Chinese brothers are convinced that, Islamabad is already theirs.....

the pla will also gain real and valuable combat experience which will be absolutely necessary in dealing with strong countries in the future.
Ya ya ya but if you servive the deed. Which is most unlikely :D

Please please give the Ultimate warning :rofl: i am waiting.

To Mr. loveicon,
There is no need to get excited. You know cheerleading for someone doesn't help you.
If we go to war, then we won't hold back. And anything coming from PAK side due to confrontation will be asking to get nucleared.
And one more thing, we have nuclear for the same intention as you do.
Why are u licking from both the ways, China and USA.

Indians here, I don't care if someone is asking to incite anything or not. Poison the river... its the ultimate for west.
Nuclear them, the ultimate for north-east....

May God spread some wisdom...

Ta

Dear we love you that's why i am trying to convince Chinese to avoid nukes and try to teach lesson to India as peaceful as they can.

Dear we love you that's why i am trying to convince Chinese to avoid nukes and try to teach lesson to India as peaceful as they can.

They can't. They should take lessons from India. You know we were did that been there in 1971.:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom