What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you checked prices of pampers & baby milk, Prices are shooting up all over the world. Go and Plan your budget, I will inform you when peaceful liberation of our Indian brothers from Indian Union is done by our Chinese brothers :china::pakistan:
I am afraid you or any of your brother will not be there to see that. But we might see liberation of various provinces of your dearest nation in near future

I am not saying We are going to attack India, Thread is about China Warning India, so your point is baseless and attempt to troll
lol man ..do u every read ur posts..after posting them..ur slave mind just reflects from your posts..
huh n u then u talk about trolling..:hitwall: this thread is troll fest especially the post of yours are too good..enjoy the show..dont try to classify someone else for that mods are here dont try to act smarter ...

Yaar - Although India is our evil & cruel brother but still i don't want more fights with them. This peaceful invasion of our Chinese brother will give us opportunity to settle our disputes than we will form new euro-zone type union with smaller and peaceful countries of sub-continent and will spend money in economy rather than weapons. Kindly - suggest name for new currency of this new union. What's your take on SCD (Sub-continent Dollar)

WTF is Peaceful invasion:rofl::rofl:

I am afraid you or any of your brother will not be there to see that. But we might see liberation of various provinces of your dearest nation in near future

We will discuss last part later, but at the moment Our Chinese brother has given last & final warning to India :china::pakistan:

lol man ..do u every read ur posts..after posting them..ur slave mind just reflects from your posts..
huh n u then u talk about trolling..:hitwall: this thread is troll fest especially the post of yours are too good..enjoy the show..dont try to classify someone else for that mods are here dont try to act smarter ...

I am not posting to read by myself :D and you are again trolling :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom