What's new

The final warning for india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian have posted Sani Devil's Picture, Now tell me what he have to do with this topic. We are discussing real world scenario not bollywood file

This thread belong to joke section .... :rofl::rofl:

And you want to discuss this joke again and again ???

This thread belong to joke section .... :rofl::rofl:

And you want to discuss this joke again and again ???

Dear It's not a joke - It has impact on peaceful future of south asia

Dear It's not a joke - It has impact on peaceful future of south asia

really????well...i think from top to bottom,this thread is a joke...see the title????kind of filmy...right????start reading from the first post..you'll see there are no basis of this thread (except trolling and "Nuking" :lol:)...

really????well...i think from top to bottom,this thread is a joke...see the title????kind of filmy...right????start reading from the first post..you'll see there are no basis of this thread (except trolling and "Nuking" :lol:)...

:no::no::no: Nuke is not used, they were thinking but on my request they changed their mind, now they are planing to teach lesson to Indian in a peaceful way, you must thank me for this favor

the fact that SinoChallenger a flame baiting troll is still posting threads that reflect his wet dreams with no actual proof for them is quite disconcerting and embarrassing for the decent members @ the mods where are you? how can you allow horse sht like this to continue?

:no::no::no: Nuke is not used, they were thinking but on my request they changed their mind, now they are planing to teach lesson to Indian in a peaceful way, you must thank me for this favor

ohh so u mean sinochallenger is hu jintao and shuttler Xi jinping :blink: you :crazy:?

the fact that SinoChallenger a flame baiting troll is still posting threads that reflect his wet dreams with no actual proof for them is quite disconcerting and embarrassing for the decent members @ the mods where are you? how can you allow horse sht like this to continue?

Original Post has source link but no Indian reply have any source to counter it

ohh so u mean sinochallenger is hu jintao and shuttler Xi jinping :blink: you :crazy:?

After this warning, i think Indians has become :crazy:, anyway - that's again off topic

EDIT: Good Night now, see yaa if thread remains open:P

Original Post has source link but no Indian reply have any source to counter it

After this warning, i think Indians has become :crazy:, anyway - that's again off topic

EDIT: Good Night now, see yaa if thread remains open:P

either your illiterate or just plain retarded where exactly in the OP does it convey a warning for India let alone in the rudimentary source provided can you find a sentence let alone a word that depicts a warning to India?

Pakistan is :offtopic:
No it's not my dear, you had brought foreign hive of bees to your own nest right near our lands to threaten us with some sort of planet of the ape invasion theory from chicom session. like they mentioned on the first page by some lunatic chin member, So for just that theory we'r going to drag you into this, until you vacate these high on IQ scoundrel's don't use your path against us. It's as simple as that. Whether you like it or not.

Oh! Just an other warning by China? They have 9999 more to go till the next week end.

so the MODS are enjoying this thread?this thread is soo useless.especially the title made by an immature guy

Pakistan will support our brothers in the PRC, to promote peace and tranquility in the region - which will be achieved by countering the malafide intentions of the indian deep state. The fascist regime of india is a threat to regional peace and security.

:pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom