What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

This man is literally posting from a terror organization mouthpiece website. This is a deplorable act to the least.
That's what you're calling it, and maybe Erdogan, too. But does that mean the points it raises should be ignored? If so, why?

Over the past decades, Turkey has closed down many pro-Kurdish political parties and jailed dozens of Kurdish politicians claiming that they have links to the PKK.

Yes that is the truth. In the past many so called kurdish politicians jailed and their so called parties closed. Yes those things were happened because they had link with pkk.

Now our gov. Akp has more Kurdish politicians and it's most popular party among the Kurds in Turkiye inculcated me and my family.

One thing is certain hdp=pkk. It is political wing of pkk you all know it Solomon. That's the why most of Kurds go for AKP instead of hdp. They are aware of that hdp is not pro Kurdish party but Armenian.

I am a Kurdish and I support this idea. Hdp must be closed and their terrorists I, I mean so called politicians must be put in jail forever.

We are sick of 'em. They are chosen to be governing not cooperating with pkk.

I have some questions;

1-Is that 12.7 browning which seems to be on top of main gun of m60 mounted on a RCWS or is it stand alone?
2-Are the sensors behind M60 are Aselsan Acar and PSN Falcon Eye?

CsJHHr2W8AAaIsF.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/BJ3DB

There is a video released by pro-pkk twitter including a pkk mortar attack at Çukurca Helo base,one blackhawk is almost hit (not clearly visible). I dont want to share it here in order not to serve for those rats aim...

There is a video released by pro-pkk twitter including a pkk mortar attack at Çukurca Helo base,one blackhawk is almost hit (not clearly visible). I dont want to share it here in order not to serve for those rats aim...

Is thats the base that got attacked after the prime minister visited?

I couldn't find any information about any casualties or wounded on that day, so yeah I'm happy. Plus those helicopters were parked and even then those apes can't hit sh*t.

I couldn't find any information about any casualties or wounded on that day, so yeah I'm happy. Plus those helicopters were parked and even then those apes can't hit sh*t.

It seems we are talking abt the same video right? It is alleged that date is 5th of september.

5 helos were in rest and close to each other. One mortar exploded between two of them. It seems there is no casualty,but there could be slight damage on helos.

It seems we are talking abt the same video right? It is alleged that date is 5th of september.

5 helos were in rest and close to each other. One mortar exploded between two of them. It seems there is no casualty,but there could be slight damage on helos.

I know, but I really don't mind those helicopters, rather have our helicopters destroyed than our soldiers getting martyred . Helicopters and other military gear can be replaced, the sons, dads, husbands, friends that get martyred can't.

I know, but I really don't mind those helicopters, rather have our helicopters destroyed than our soldiers getting martyred . Helicopters and other military gear can be replaced, the sons, dads, husbands, friends that get martyred can't.

+1

Time to finish this PKK terrorism for good. Because next time it will be sons, dads , husbands, wives, friends.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom