What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

It seems we are talking abt the same video right? It is alleged that date is 5th of september.

5 helos were in rest and close to each other. One mortar exploded between two of them. It seems there is no casualty,but there could be slight damage on helos.

are you kidding? in that video i saw 3 choppers in smoke and dust. even without direct hit mortar sheells gonna damage that close. at the end of the video hit was so close or direct.

i am not happy about it but they damaged 3 blackhawks and tsk didnt say a word about it. mayor said there is no damaged chopper. this is not good when pkk release videos about attacks.

Hakkari ongoing operations 201 pkk pigs had killed so far. Today 22 pkk pigs killed in Hakkari province.

Kars 1 shepherd killed by pkk terrorists. RIP to innocent civilian. And again we have seen it pkk kills I mean fights for Kurds... Their strategy is simple kill the Kurds and call it fighting for the Kurds.

Last edited:
are you kidding? in that video i saw 3 choppers in smoke and dust. even without direct hit mortar sheells gonna damage that close. at the end of the video hit was so close or direct.
Sanırım söylediklerim net anlaşılmamış, o yüzden Türkçe yazıyorum.

Kimseyle dalga geçtiğim falan yok.Ben hasar yok demedim,iki helikopter arasında patlama oldu.Hafif hasar OLA-BİLİR- (could) dedim.Özellikle -BİLİR- şeklinde yazıyorumki kesin bir sonuç veya çıkarım olmadığı belli olsun. Bizler helikopterlerdeki hasar durumuna ait kesin bilgiye sadece o videoyu izleyerek sahip olamayız.

En az bende senin kadar üzgünüm ama üzüntünün getirdiği kızgınlığı bana değil,o şerefsizlerin o bölgeye o kadar yaklaşması ihtimaline karşın gerekli önlemleri almayan yetkili her kim ise onlara yönlendir hocam... Şu kamuoyuna bilgi verme konusundaki görüşe de katılıyorum.

Bu arada o videoyu yayan twitter hesabı son derece aktif bir şekilde yoğun anti-Türkiye propaganda yapıyor

The area and mountains is so large it's very difficult to control and search all that area. Why don't we burn those mountains somehow so that they have to leave their spots? This is an amateur thought but when you think about it it can work. Or napalm?

The area and mountains is so large it's very difficult to control and search all that area. Why don't we burn those mountains somehow so that they have to leave their spots? This is an amateur thought but when you think about it it can work. Or napalm?
I know this will sound silly also, but, man is now going to Mars, yet, we cannot control a few mountains???
We really do need a solution to this!! Again, I admit I not well knowledgeable in this area, i just want a end to all this

I know this will sound silly also, but, man is now going to Mars, yet, we cannot control a few mountains???
We really do need a solution to this!! Again, I admit I not well knowledgeable in this area, i just want a end to all this

USA with 700 billion defence budget couldn't fully control Afghanistan and fully stop their attacks.

Edit : Ups i though it is Operation Euphrates Shield topic :D Yes place is very mountain, and hard to move. But Army is clearing the region.

A lot of people probably don't realize how hard it is to fight on such terrain as those places in Eastern Anatolia... hundreds of kilometers of mountains, rocks, passes, high hills. A terrain full of caves, natural shelters and places where you can hide. The area is just huge and is perfect for waging a guerrilla war as it is a place where it is easy for setting traps and ambushes. This is why we need more air strikes, drones in the air, satellites that see what is happening around the area. We need a better way to get info, we should hit their money making sources, we should hit their leadership, we should hit their propaganda machine. Things that are not so hard to do considering the fact that even we know a lot of people who are PKK supporters... you can see them on the web, in the parliament, on the streets.

It is all a matter of will but when the big money and interests are involved things are different.

Edit : Ups i though it is Operation Euphrates Shield topic :D Yes place is very mountain, and hard to move. But Army is clearing the region.
What do you think we should do?

A lot of people probably don't realize how hard it is to fight on such terrain as those places in Eastern Anatolia... hundreds of kilometers of mountains, rocks, passes, high hills. A terrain full of caves, natural shelters and places where you can hide. The area is just huge and is perfect for waging a guerrilla war as it is a place where it is easy for setting traps and ambushes. This is why we need more air strikes, drones in the air, satellites that see what is happening around the area. We need a better way to get info, we should hit their money making sources, we should hit their leadership, we should hit their propaganda machine. Things that are not so hard to do considering the fact that even we know a lot of people who are PKK supporters... you can see them on the web, in the parliament, on the streets.

It is all a matter of will but when the big money and interests are involved things are different.
Can't we not take over all the caves though? Might not do much , but, it's a start...right?

Solution is to kill the head of this organisation and you have to cut the incoming $$$. Otherwise the will never end, you kill 20 stupid terrorist but in next day 20 more joins the organisation.

Solution is to kill the head of this organisation and you have to cut the incoming $$$. Otherwise the will never end, you kill 20 stupid terrorist but in next day 20 more joins the organisation.
That might upset our American friends though, :sad:

Back
Top Bottom