What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I know this will sound silly also, but, man is now going to Mars, yet, we cannot control a few mountains???
We really do need a solution to this!! Again, I admit I not well knowledgeable in this area, i just want a end to all this

There is a solution but no one wants to fulfill it..

Why? because of fear
Why? Because of money
Why? Because of own interests for seats
Why? Because of slave bitchy politics
Why? Because of political freemason interests

Those ppl would walk on streets and shout we are one we are brothers and they would talk with tears in their eyes and tongues but the reality is they don't care for you and me they only care for their own interests wich is the same as their masters.. Our real enemies

If you want to stop it than make laws who protect security forces by media, accidents, and judicial system

If it ever should stop than you must install a new school system wich brings up critical educated ppl who not only learn math and poems but also anti Pkk politics and religion

And if you really intend to stop it than you need a propaganda Institute wich binds media school and public life.. You must produce documentary against Pkk real good quality stuff and basic stuff for the uneducated persons.. In the same moment you have to strengthen the National feeling of Brotherhood.. From children's TV to your grandpa's shows everything controlled by propaganda Institute, punish those media who does not fit to new policy

And also punish those who cannot look after their children because they send them on the streets or because they are on the streets.

And than you have to install bigger control over our borders if it's not possible than mines do the job too no sane person will walk in Mountains with mines and shields warning you

We have to invest in technology and personal against drug smuggling, and the criminals who search for money must be eliminated also the ones who pressure ppl or firms

All this and more must be done to completely clean up turkey

And finally include the imams against Pkk

And outside don't hestitate to fight them everywhere we should have cleared Pkk and the same scumbags with other names in Iraq and syria.. Also how can it be that we have Pkk members in germany and they walk free to turkey have houses and hotels etc how

So you will have to do put yourself in stress and uncomfortable status maybe they will hate you and try to kill you but like Özal with full knowledge of that even than you have to go and do it

Why? because of fear
Why? Because of money

Those ppl would walk on streets and shout we are one we are brothers and they would talk with tears in their eyes and tongues but the reality is they don't care for you and me they only care for their own interests wich is the same as their masters.. Our real enemies

If you want to stop it than make laws who protect security forces by media, accidents, and judicial system

If it ever should stop than you must install a new school system wich brings up critical educated ppl who not only learn math and poems but also anti Pkk politics and religion

And if you really intend to stop it than you need a propaganda Institute wich binds media school and public life.. You must produce documentary against Pkk real good quality stuff and basic stuff for the uneducated persons.. In the same moment you have to strengthen the National feeling of Brotherhood.. From children's TV to your grandpa's shows everything controlled by propaganda Institute, punish those media who does not fit to new policy

And also punish those who cannot look after their children because they send them on the streets or because they are on the streets.

And than you have to install bigger control over our borders if it's not possible than mines do the job too no sane person will walk in Mountains with mines and shields warning you

We have to invest in technology and personal against drug smuggling, and the criminals who search for money must be eliminated also the ones who pressure ppl or firms

And outside don't hestitate to fight them everywhere we should have cleared Pkk and the same scumbags with other names in Iraq and syria.. Also how can it be that we have Pkk members in germany and they walk free to turkey have houses and hotels etc how

So you will have to do put yourself in stress and uncomfortable status maybe they will hate you and try to kill you but like Özal with full knowledge of that even than you have to go and do it
The new school system sounds good to be honest.
We have to get the message across to the future generation if we ever want to defeat these PKK Kurdish terrorists.
But, like you said, we have a slave mentality now in Turkey, and they do not want to upset their masters.
The Drugs are important to the British , they need to have their next fix . LOL.
Americans need suicide bombers, and the PKK kurds are happy to supply this.
We have so much to do.

Why? because of fear
Why? Because of money

After years of neglect, we have left ourselves and children in danger. Like you said, we see them everyday walk freely in our cities, and we are powerless to stop this. The traitors within our country need to be cleaned up.
Bring back death penalty i say,.

Sanırım söylediklerim net anlaşılmamış, o yüzden Türkçe yazıyorum.

Kimseyle dalga geçtiğim falan yok.Ben hasar yok demedim,iki helikopter arasında patlama oldu.Hafif hasar OLA-BİLİR- (could) dedim.Özellikle -BİLİR- şeklinde yazıyorumki kesin bir sonuç veya çıkarım olmadığı belli olsun. Bizler helikopterlerdeki hasar durumuna ait kesin bilgiye sadece o videoyu izleyerek sahip olamayız.

En az bende senin kadar üzgünüm ama üzüntünün getirdiği kızgınlığı bana değil,o şerefsizlerin o bölgeye o kadar yaklaşması ihtimaline karşın gerekli önlemleri almayan yetkili her kim ise onlara yönlendir hocam... Şu kamuoyuna bilgi verme konusundaki görüşe de katılıyorum.

Bu arada o videoyu yayan twitter hesabı son derece aktif bir şekilde yoğun anti-Türkiye propaganda yapıyor

i understand what you say but you dont understand me. pls watch again that video you can see 2 choppers in smoke. we dont talk about source of the video of course they are pkk supporters. we talk about our own media and official sources.

Another MANPADS launcher was captured from PKK yesterday. Is there an estimate of how many of these weapons PKK has?

Csk5_gUWEAIlbip.jpg

There is no human right violence in this video. But did you notice that the soldier who records this video is Kurdish.

Still is there someone who thinks all we Kurds support terrorist pkk?

There is no human right violence in this video. But did you notice that the soldier who records this video is Kurdish.

Still is there someone who thinks all we Kurds support terrorist pkk?

I don't think he was a soldiers, could be a GKK as well, in the beginning of the video you can see one.

Probably homemade or they got it from their buddies in Syria.
Just report the channel/video, maybe youtube will remove the channel. I doubt it though unless you get a big group of people to report the channel/video.

Actually they have this new "Youtube Heroes" program in which you sign up and flag videos for inappropriate content.

Maybe we should all sign up and start flagging PKK propaganda channels/videos?

I was thinking about asking all of you guys if we can form our own little counter- propaganda machine in which we can do whatever we can online to help our country. I mean we can open our own profile in Youtube and upload there videos of our armed forces cleaning around the scums. We can open a thread here where we can share videos which we can "attack" with comments and flagging. Everyone with a good english can join if he wants, it won't take so much time but we should realize that the propaganda war is almost as vital as the real one.

Wonder if you guys want to join, we can contact each other. :D

ps CIA, MOSAD, MI6 etc. are probably already scanning my internet data after this message. :cheesy:

How does these guys manage to get that much explosive inside Turkey! Just cannot believe it!
They need to shutdown this channel immediately

Our soldiers need to start making their own videos for propaganda. The PKK is good at this, we need our soldiers to record some footage from GoPro's to any other sort of camera and upload them. I'm sure if we started to do this then we would beat these guys in propaganda.

Our soldiers need to start making their own videos for propaganda. The PKK is good at this, we need our soldiers to record some footage from GoPro's to any other sort of camera and upload them. I'm sure if we started to do this then we would beat these guys in propaganda.

For this, Turkish Army needs reforms. Very big reforms. Not in army inventory, but mentallity. Btw i agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom