What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

We have every type of news. We don't support PKK or any other terrorist organization like ISIS, but we report the news. Oh and the info of the owner is already posted under every article with his photo in case you noitced :)
Dont post pro PKK news,you will get banned from posting in the Turkish sections.

Terrorist showing weapons again. How to deal with these clowns?!

Video: Kurdish PKK fighters display weapons seized from the Turkish Army in southeastern Turkey

http://echelon-defense.com/2016/09/...from-the-turkish-army-in-southeastern-turkey/

You think we will fall for the red part?
I would strongly advise you to delete it before you get banned from the Turkish section.
@cabatli_53 ?

Ok, no problem. I will delete it and post only Turkish news. But please ask your friend @Combat-Master to delete his posts too.

His profile is public open, even my 10 years old brother can find this info. It seems this guy does not feel uncomfortable about his ownership on this website,he announced it in his public open facebook account(Meanwhile in my personal opinion there is nothing for him to feel uncomfortable, also there are hundreds -may be more- of website out there in world wide web,of course this is not a crime)

I wondered about his profession about defense matters and find out that he is an armenian forex trader

I am mistaken, i checked this armenian guys web site deeply and saw there are too many pro pkk terorist attack videos which definately possess crime.For example there is a road side bomb attack video on this web site. Especially they are uploaded that web site with his name,this is some sort of signiture.This means he has full responsibility.

I am sorry for my above message which is indicating ownership of this web site is not a crime.Broadcasting of pkk attacks is a solid crime.

Finally our government started to fight against terrorism. Thanks to Allah. We have been waiting for this for years.

Everyone but everyone who is linked with pkk must pay dearly otherwise this terror will never be ended.

This is what strong states act against terrorism.

Now I give my 100% support to my government.

Next is so called politicians...

Terror never ends but it can be reduced to a low level .
Once a wall is built along Syria and Iraq borders along with eliminating Peasant cantons only then their terrorism will become insignificant .

I am mistaken, i checked this armenian guys web site deeply and saw there are too many pro pkk terorist attack videos which definately possess crime.For example there is a road side bomb attack video on this web site. Especially they are uploaded that web site with his name,this is some sort of signiture.This means he has full responsibility.

I am sorry for my above message which is indicating ownership of this web site is not a crime.Broadcasting of pkk attacks is a solid crime.

Look wise guy, if you don't like the material on the website just click "X" and go to another website like Hurriyet and be happy. Spare us your comments about being pro this and that.

Look wise guy, if you don't like the material on the website just click "X" and go to another website like Hurriyet and be happy. Spare us your comments about being pro this and that.

Rafael, you came to a Turkish majority forum with a fake account just to annoy Turkish members by showing us pro-pkk videos and speaking like a pro-Turkish.Then you advertise your web site. And now you are lecturing how should i act. Stop sh*tting, and don't try forumers patience.

@Tuco71 and others,

First of all, this is not the owner of the wesbite and as I said we are a group.
If you call me Rafael, I don't mind but you're calling the wrong person.
We didn't have bad intention with our post here, as we post on many forums, groups, and social media without any problems, but this post created problems unfortunately.
We agreed to remove the post and move on without posting about the same topic again.

As for what we have on our website, we have footage from Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Ukraine, and many other places. We usually post combat footage, gunfighting, explosions, and this sort of stuff FROM EVERYWHERE. WE DON'T CARE IF IT'S PKK OR NOVOROSSIYA REBELS, OR FREE SYRIAN ARMY.

I hope everything is clear, and this will be our last post here.

Have a nice day all.

IMG_4807.PNG
Is that true ?!

its good that there,apparently, are Armenians following the operations. It's helpful to know what you're up against if you keep itching

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom