What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

PPbWaN.gif

Turkey ordered 22.000 items for urban warfare including Corner-Shot systems, new ballistic armor for Persec and new helmets as well as micro UAVs.

"Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, bir süredir Güneydoğu'daki sokak çatışmalarında eksiklik duyduğu yeni teçhizat ve silah sistemlerini belirledi. İhtiyaç listesinde, Amerikan Özel Kuvvetleri'nin kullandığı balistik miğferlerden, köşe silahlarına ve mikro insansız hava araçlarına kadar onlarca kalem teçhizat ve silah sistemi bulunuyor."

Norwegian PKK terrorist caught in Yenisehir with written order from PKK HQ

“Afşin arkadaşı yanınıza gönderiyoruz. Basıncıdır, Norveç’ten gelmiş. Kobane’ye geçmek istiyor. Yardımcı olursanız iyi olur. Çalışmalarınızda üstün başarılar. Devrimci selam ve saygılar. 24.01.2016 YBŞ Karargah Yönetimi.” (İHA)

Today 2 soldiers in SUR and 1 Police in Cizre victim of Sharpshooter/Sniper fire. RIP

Diyarbakır'ın Sur ilçesinde PKK'lı teröristlere yönelik düzenlenen operasyonda, 2 askerin şehit edildiği bildirildi.

3 şehit var... 16 terörist öldürüldü - Milliyet.com.tr

The last raid to Kandil was a good timing.
From begining of February they increased their PKK terror propaganda with Russian help in whole Europe.

How things going in north Kurdistan???

Stop provoking the members dude.

There is no such as ting as north Kurdistan. It's called Turkiye and we Kurds belong it. As being a Kurdish, i demand you stop acting like this.

12651279_1032839430122680_2377369402178041264_n.png

This soldier murdered by pkk yesterday(My Allah c.c. may accept his shaheed insAllah)
. He is a Kurdish just like me. And he gave his soul for his own country while fighting against kafir army pkk with his bros shoulder to shoulder. I hope we will not see your pollution here again.

Last edited:
@Combat-Master
Thanks for sharing, if I follow the official info it could be the first active operational ANKA 003 which is in Elazig ?

Now, make me please please sleep better, we discussed it also in the threat "Turkish Missille Program"!
Up to now we have a split decision here :(

1-. What the hell can make an almost 180 degree turn to the target in a valley?
Member 500 said possibly a "suicide drone";
I know for sure that Harpy follows Radar Signals as Harm do and is for SEAD.
WTF mysterious is it ?

2-. Is it my only "illusion" that I see at first video from Kandil operation after the blast far left side of the video between 1:08 and 1:13 at least an unidentified object, which could be a missile passing ? Or is it a simple "rock" ?

Thanks for all hints

Turkish Missile & Torpedo Programs | Page 165

we find your mother

Is it she (male) from Imrali island ?

2208510.jpg

@Combat-Master
Thanks for sharing, if I follow the official info it could be the first active operational ANKA 003 which is in Elazig ?

Now, make me please please sleep better, we discussed it also in the threat "Turkish Missille Program"!
Up to now we have a split decision here :(

1-. What the hell can make an almost 180 degree turn to the target in a valley?
Member 500 said possibly a "suicide drone";
I know for sure that Harpy follows Radar Signals as Harm do and is for SEAD.
WTF mysterious is it ?

2-. Is it my only "illusion" that I see at first video from Kandil operation after the blast far left side of the video between 1:08 and 1:13 at least an unidentified object, which could be a missile passing ? Or is it a simple "rock" ?

Thanks for all hints

Turkish Missile & Torpedo Programs | Page 165

Is it she (male) from Imrali island ?

2208510.jpg

Could it be a Harop?

Back
Top Bottom