What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

There are some rumors th

Yes. 250.000 USD worth military Drones. Already 50 % of weapons delivered to Peshmerga and anti DAESH militia is now in possesion of PYD /PKK.

@Successwill

Lets proceed here. Otherwise we can get a warning from forum administration.

Technology to capture drones exists.

Yes. 250.000 USD worth military Drones. Already 50 % of weapons delivered to Peshmerga and anti DAESH militia is now in possesion of PYD /PKK.

Do we have proxies at war the way the these european cowards exploit rather than fighting like a man?

Actually the question why dont we provide ammo which is capable of downing Rusky jets to Turkmen fighters?

Do we have proxies at war the way the these european cowards exploit rather than fighting like a man?

Actually the question why dont we provide ammo which is capable of downing Rusky jets to Turkmen fighters?

No. We have no proxies. We tried some tactics,
but had never deep experience in conspiracy and sophisticated black ops, so it failed.
Everything we tried exploded in our hands. I don't want to go in details. Let's say opsec.

OK now. Mete is a friend and he knows well what he say, as well as I do.
He confirmed again today, if we clean Sur and Cizre same will happen Nusaybin, Kars and so on.
50 % of all weapons delivered against so called IS are in the hand of PKK/PYD; corner shots, UAVs, AT-weapons.
Sharpshooter sights ! " He stated again, that there are sharpshooters and only some real foreign SNIPERS.
I was really surprised that he was so open. That showed he is not happy what is going on.
If you know him you know that he was up to 2008 active.
He told that from 2006 MIT and Maroons know that for Blackwater (USA) in Iraq worked almost 10% PKK terrorists and many foreign ex-professional soldiers ( Balkan, Russia, South Afrika and others...)

Now my question what did our GOV . did the last 10 years after it was known ?

Pro-activity means, security - prohibited zones to Iraq and Syria at least 10 km along the whole boarder. Huge Tunnel systems comparable in size and length comparable from Sinai-Gaza-Israel already exist.
Monitoring and killing if necessary.
New law to protect our security forces comparable to MIT-LAW or US - Patriot Act.

We can not predict only make a think thank of the world in 100 years, cause technology grows exponential.

But medium strategy means in 30-50 years -complete independence in military , economy, energy , agriculture...
a whole master plan to survive;
as Norway did before 20 years ( Norway has almost only 4 Million inhabitants but various great natural vital resources e.g. gas, oil ........and huge territory).

Last edited:
Now , take a breath and ignite from that. WW3 is going on. Conspiracy from me , Mete or Ibrahim ?
12 years ? What plans ? Dividing Turkey or presenting country as FOOD for some countries ??

http://www.haber3.com/3-dunya-savasi-basladi-3823467h.htm

GOV. had many traitors in his party ex VPM B.A., ex MOI AA, ex coordinator of PEACE Process B.A , MFE H.C.,
EX VPM B.A. and many other e.g. ex MIT chief E.T , many Police and Military Traitors;

that seems the peak of the ICE-MOUNTAIN.

MIKE DORAN - Hudson Institute

1. 6:20 AM - 28 Jan 2016
    Mike Doran ‏@Doranimated Jan 28
    Obama aligns w/Iran, Russia, Assad, Shiite militias & PKK. He vilifies Israel, Turkey, & KSA. He's a strategic genius! #SmartPower

34 retweets32 likes

2. 6:15 AM - 28 Jan 2016 · Details

Mike Doran ‏@Doranimated Jan 28
    We arm & support the YPG, which is calling for attacks against, Turkey, a NATO member. #SmartPower http://ibt.uk/A6Siz
https://twitter.com/Doranimated?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

1231951.jpg

Do The Turkish Security Forces use Rocket Propelled Granade or Recoilless Rifle against terrorists?

I have watched several time in videos that US soldiers use Carl Gustav a lot times.
In Syrian streets everybody uses RPG and others.
In Turkish cities terorists use RPG-7 like a 9x19 amm.
What do our security othoritys think if Turkish Security Personals use RPG in the cities?

Do The Turkish Security Forces use

Oh did the US changed their doctrine ? T
hey destroyed Felluca completely as Irakis did Ramadi or Russian Grozny;
if you destroy non populated cities or take civil casualties you can finish it easy.

I wrote that we should use Kornets ,Carl Gustavs and also 155mm Firtina for direct shot in forum.
But Turkey is not Syria, Irag or Chechnya. Unfortunately we sacrifice our guys instead of using heavy weapons.

Today I saw a brave soldier firing an RPG "uncovered" against a sharpshooter protected building.

Braveheart. Not very professional but with Anatolian big heart.

@UkroTurk

If after this street fights with light weapons, you would destroy and stop terrorism let them fight.
But I think not:(
Use the large caliber guns will change a lot of thing to good and bad.

If im not wrong,Turkish MKEK doesnt produce rocket propelled granade??
Althought MKEK produces 106mm recoilles rifle, why they dont produce something like Carl Gustaw?

Unfortunately RPGs arent so safety.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom