What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Lads, that sniper position that got hit in the video, what was used to hot it? Airstrike? Or a mortar?

@Yenikuyu Please give me a link ?

@Bismarck
I want defend Ms. PM Merkel of FRG she is in target after she announced that
" Turks and Islam is a cultural part of Germany";

also USA , Israel, IRAN or any Arab Country is NOT Türkiyes ENEMY.

There are some Extremist profit orientated and inhuman CLANs all around the world , who spread WAR in our common WORLD.

Last edited:
Update a) confirmed :

b) heard from well informed sources

a) PKK uses German anti tank weapons some Milan and PF 3 against Turkish Police and Gendarms !

O haber doğru çıktı !

b) ZEK is in whitness protection program in Germany !

If Germany gives ONE MORE MILAN to ANY kurdish organization, the three million in Germany need to start rioting and burning everything they see. This is no joke.

@IR-TR Please send a message to BND which was founded from NAZI Gehlen who fleed to USA and ruled BND until 60's. Ms. Merkel is a victim of some Consultants near to her ! I believe in her integrity.
But Germany has Clans in Legislative, Jurisdiction and Executive;
dark criminal organisations; unfortunately !

@Bismarck

Remark: @IR-TR they will never offence Germany but defend themselves if some happens as it was in the 90's.

@IR-TR

Old and new sources !

Merkels Ziel erreicht: Deutsche Waffen nun in terroristischer Hand | Türkische Wahrheit

As I said before Jezides are welcome in Germany, cause no Muslims and they get weapons and Training !

"So weiß auch die Bundesregierung nur zu genau, dass die kurdischen Jesiden im Nordirak mehrheitlich der PKK angehören oder sie zumindest unterstützen. Die Jesiden sind auf den Schutz der PKK angewiesen."

Their core is CELLE in Germany.

Bundestags-Abgeordnete: Deutschland liefert Waffen an die PKK | DEUTSCH TÜRKISCHE NACHRICHTEN

@IR-TR and @Bismarck

CONCLUSION :

ALL SCENARIOS WAS FROM BEGINNING AGAINST TÜRKIYE, not against RTE or AKP

@IR-TR @Bismarck

Crime , Terror Propaganda and Manipulation in German Media. Turks combat Turks for Profit and Profilin themselves.

IS would be intending occupying ISTANBUL and an "Appeal" to kill RTE

Islamischer Staat ruft zum Aufstand gegen "Teufel" Erdogan auf

Moderation - BUT this guy is a sheep INNOCENT and only his masters Voice

hmv2.jpg

Özkan Canel Altintop, Redaktion t-online.de

-foto-matthias-wahl-.jpg

TV A-News TR TT 21:34

PKK casualties are almost 2000 since operations began. Me "I said before I suppose 3000".

ZEK is said to be in whitness Programm, until ROGATORY is delivered to Germany
Türkiye is only observing him;

@Yenikuyu Please give me a link ?

@Bismarck
I want defend Ms. PM Merkel of FRG she is in target after she announced that
" Turks and Islam is a cultural part of Germany";

also USA , Israel, IRAN or any Arab Country is NOT Türkiyes ENEMY.

There are some Extremist profit orientated and inhuman CLANs all around the world , who spread WAR in our common WORLD.

Video Galeri - Dha.com.tr

Don't agree with DHA's title though, looks like they're still angry after their war with Erdo.

Video Galeri - Dha.com.tr

Don't agree with DHA's title though, looks like they're still angry after their war with Erdo.

Seems to be a 40 mm HE , ammo. I am not sure- should ask @-DENO-

ammo_cans_pa120_40mm_375.jpg

@Hurshid Celebi , Why do you post many and many meaning/unmeaning responses, quoting many people at every single thread ? Do you have a career plan in PDF or You want to change PDF Turkey section a useless post garbage ?

Of course not brother, how can you even think that ? If it is useless and faulty it can be cleaned .

Update a) confirmed :

b) heard from well informed sources

a) PKK uses German anti tank weapons some Milan and PF 3 against Turkish Police and Gendarms !

O haber doğru çıktı !

b) ZEK is in whitness protection program in Germany !

We know exactly where our Milans are. Not in PKK hands, for now. A request on parliament where ATM are was answered like I do yet.

If Germany gives ONE MORE MILAN to ANY kurdish organization, the three million in Germany need to start rioting and burning everything they see. This is no joke.

Ridiculous! First of all, you are not united. Not organized. And why you want harm innocent people?

4 city rats arrested in Ankara
iJiSumx.png

JTo9Q17.png

FwHZv5L.png

Ankara'da KCK operasyonu - Posta

Nice helmet. Need a camoflage and slots for lights.

We know exactly where our Milans are. Not in PKK hands, for now. A request on parliament where ATM are was answered like I do yet.

Ridiculous! First of all, you are not united. Not organized. And why you want harm innocent people?

Nice helmet. Need a camoflage and slots for lights.

No no what innocent people? I'm exaggerating. I mean protesting in front of government buildings, the Bundestag etc. And if necessary, riot. Who said anything about regular people?

Elinde silah, roketatar ile polis e ateş açan Masumlar .. !!!
PKK SİLAHLI ELİ KANLI BİR TERÖR ÖRGÜTÜDÜR ....

I am not supporting both side but you guys instead of fighting and killing each other should start peace talks and try to solve the conflicts.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom