What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

They do not blame Greece to hide a terror chief. They blame Greece for incompetence. Interesting.
If the west haven’t supported terrorism against Turkey relations between Russia and Turkey wouldn’t have been pragmatic as they are now yet we have fools from the West saying Turkey is drifting away from NATO

EZRY1NNWoAAEbWt

Narcotic teams in Van seized 670 kilograms of drugs in 5 days with their successful operations and hit the most important financial source of the terrorist organization PKK. Drugs mostly coming from Iranian territory.

EZRY1NNWoAAEbWt

Narcotic teams in Van seized 670 kilograms of drugs in 5 days with their successful operations and hit the most important financial source of the terrorist organization PKK. Drugs mostly coming from Iranian territory.

Cut the supply lines, money laundering and lock bank accounts.

Unfortunately bank accounts are in Europe. I mean Germany could make it illegal to support PKK, even demonstrating. Thus pinning out those who still support and investigate their relations, bank accounts etc. and freeze those. Terror supporters could lose citizenship (which imo would help Germany a lot).

But alas we're struck doing this so long as PKK is allowed to move freely in Europe.

Not only that I know here in Germany there are kurds working for pkk making money through drugs, prostitution management, getting money from all kurdish businessmen, using kurds for money washing, killing people working in known gangs and illegal Structures but they all are getting away with it through Germanies blind eye..

They have houses in turkey businesses and so on.. We should have a national organ to take care of it

If you ask me I would adopt several israelian tactics and I would make it easier to get out of turkish citizenship specially for those who come from certain areas of turkey who say the wrong thing on social media and include their family if they wanna leave do it in one day and never take them back... Pro pkk people should not be allowed to have property in turkey or get in turkey soil.. All this together with a depkkisation program a hard antidrug program and a focus on this kind of operations..more control of East borders more use antidrug dogs

Sometimes I think we need to send them all away doportation and resettlement of central Asian Turks in east turkey with an 40 years education program

Unfortunately bank accounts are in Europe. I mean Germany could make it illegal to support PKK, even demonstrating. Thus pinning out those who still support and investigate their relations, bank accounts etc. and freeze those. Terror supporters could lose citizenship (which imo would help Germany a lot).

But alas we're struck doing this so long as PKK is allowed to move freely in Europe.

I think most accounts are in Switzerland.

Not only that I know here in Germany there are kurds working for pkk making money through drugs, prostitution management, getting money from all kurdish businessmen, using kurds for money washing, killing people working in known gangs and illegal Structures but they all are getting away with it through Germanies blind eye..

They have houses in turkey businesses and so on.. We should have a national organ to take care of it

If you ask me I would adopt several israelian tactics and I would make it easier to get out of turkish citizenship specially for those who come from certain areas of turkey who say the wrong thing on social media and include their family if they wanna leave do it in one day and never take them back... Pro pkk people should not be allowed to have property in turkey or get in turkey soil.. All this together with a depkkisation program a hard antidrug program and a focus on this kind of operations..more control of East borders more use antidrug dogs

Sometimes I think we need to send them all away doportation and resettlement of central Asian Turks in east turkey with an 40 years education program
pictures, video and names. Visit Turkish Embassy often. don't get caught with the material on you though German intelligence and police will accuse you of espionage.

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/a...-in-syria-may-end-up-outlawed-in-the-us-36817

Interesting article

Turkey has always struggled internationalising their fight against commie antifa pkk terrorsts. Now that Trump is going to designate them as terrorist organisation Turkish media should now work around the clock to inform the world of the danger that the Turkish Republic has been fighting against for over 40 years.

With more and more people getting sick of Antifa in the west it is time to make the link between Antifa and Kurds more well known.

I have said this so many times what do the people call me a racist especially Turks.

@GlobalMillitary96 pkk wont be solved unless we take on the kurds head on.

I have said this so many times what do the people call me a racist especially Turks.

@GlobalMillitary96 pkk wont be solved unless we take on the kurds head on.
Only a self-hating brainwashed ultra leftist/liberal social justice warrior “turk” would call you a racist for speaking the truth regarding the treacherous behavior of kurds abroad

Only a self-hating brainwashed ultra leftist/liberal social justice warrior “turk” would call you a racist for speaking the truth regarding the treacherous behavior of kurds abroad

Seriously the kurds have been rebelling ever since the 1800s when the Ottoman sultans took away their oppressive feudal status and centralised Anatolia.

During the independance war they told Ataturk we made a kurdistan come and recognise us until he replied back with Nureddin Pasha and Topal Osman.

Whole issue is the Kurds want to break away and form their own country while the Turks say no this whole issue is about this.

This is the problem with so many idiots who support the kurds they just dont know the complex issue think its a black and white cartoon film of good vs evil.

Back
Top Bottom