What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

A huge operation is on the way. According to my sources it will start around the middle of May. PKK supporters in Iraq have realised this and have already started having a cry.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/pkk-crackdown-in-iraq

Chances are that PKK in Iraq is about to have its stronghold obliterated. Once this is done one of our major strategic goals will be achieved. There is a chance that some of Barzani's men will reveal their true faces as this upcoming operation will be a lot more destructive than previous operations.

We may actually witness a Turkey vs KRG/PKK fight.

KRG is never going to choose the side of the PKK openly, they are much too dependent on Turkey for its existence. They'll probably be happy of the PKK disappears. They can fill the gap.

KRG is never going to choose the side of the PKK openly, they are much too dependent on Turkey for its existence. They'll probably be happy of the PKK disappears. They can fill the gap.

This is partly true. Many KRG supporters covertly and sometimes openly support PKK. Just recently 5 truckloads of weapons were sent to a PKK base by KRG.

So there could be splinter groups of Pershmerga who stupidly choose to ally with PKK.

North Iraq is a tribal political game, KRG will glady watch PKK dying only to strenghten their own position.
Peshmergas are loyal to the Barzanis, i doubt that they will ally behind the curtain with PKK.

A huge operation is on the way. According to my sources it will start around the middle of May. PKK supporters in Iraq have realised this and have already started having a cry.

Chances are that PKK in Iraq is about to have its stronghold obliterated. Once this is done one of our major strategic goals will be achieved. There is a chance that some of Barzani's men will reveal their true faces as this upcoming operation will be a lot more destructive than previous operations.

A Kurdish man once said we were foolish enough to pick a fight with Turkey. Now Turkey is expanding its borders.

He said the Kurdish lands are getting small while Turkey grows.

A Kurdish man once said we were foolish enough to pick a fight with Turkey. Now Turkey is expanding its borders.

He said the Kurdish lands are getting small while Turkey grows.

I've seen posts on r/Kurdistan and boy oh boy. Most of them are so pessimistic about their future purely because of Turkey lmao

I've seen posts on r/Kurdistan and boy oh boy. Most of them are so pessimistic about their future purely because of Turkey lmao

Well moral of the story dont pick a fight with the Turks.

Funny how so many non turks dont understand then start crying when the Tiger attacks.

Dont fck with the Wolves. There is a reason why they call us Turks the embodiment of wolves. I say Tiger too because Cats play a role in Turkic culture and the snow leopard is even a symbol of Turkic culture alongside Tigers. Tigers used to live in Central Asia until the Russians exterminated them.

Pick a fight and provoke the Turks then the Turks become your nightmare only thing Greeks, kurds, armenians, assyrians and other Turk haters do is whine and cry not realising what they have done themselves.

Hm.. I’d much rather see and hear of how turkmens start settling adjecent to turkish borders. I dont want kurds or arabs just turkmens.

Just like how we need a milliyetci vakif that support breeding programs.

Lots of eastern turks to be honest im sick of people especially from Istanbul and Izmir thinking the whole place is Arab or Kurd. One izmirli suggested the easier eastern turkey breaks off the better.

Eastern Turkey is Turkish and Turkic how many Turks especially nomads that live there not to mention so many Turkic states or kingdoms were built in Eastern Anatolia. Cizre, Diyarbakir and a lot of cities were built by the Seljuk Turks.

But but its kurdish majority changes nothing really a lot of cities in Eastern Turkey are Turkish majority.

Its our cities and our land.

Lol ironically the best option for the survival of the Kurdish language and culture + their economic well being is joining Turkey as a federation. The KRG of Syrian PPKistan alone don't stand much of a change in the long run.

Lots of eastern turks to be honest im sick of people especially from Istanbul and Izmir thinking the whole place is Arab or Kurd. One izmirli suggested the easier eastern turkey breaks off the better.

Eastern Turkey is Turkish and Turkic how many Turks especially nomads that live there not to mention so many Turkic states or kingdoms were built in Eastern Anatolia. Cizre, Diyarbakir and a lot of cities were built by the Seljuk Turks.

But but its kurdish majority changes nothing really a lot of cities in Eastern Turkey are Turkish majority.

Its our cities and our land.
dude when you see west/pkk drawing map of kurdistan and including certain part of Anatolia dont ask whether its has a kurdish population or not (in some cases its depopulated areas simply empty land ) but ask what strategic value or resource those areas provide , west playing game in south east of Anatolia has 1 purpose that is depriving turkey from its strategic water which turks could pressure syria and iraq to give a great deal of their market to turkey (they sell their oil to west and buy products from turkish factories )

since the time of turgut özal turkey building dam and still need 600 more dam to control the water

Afrin terror attack was a desperate reaction to increased turkish airstrikes in april
If there’s big operation indeed in northern Iraq they will try to divert attention(such stupid low iq move is expected from donkey brain) by attacking TAF/SNA which is good excuse for seizing another piece of territory in northern Syria
I would’ve taken derik/al malikiyah region(I’m talking actually about the turkish-iraqi-syrian border under turkish control) effectively making qamisli and derbasiyah useless and unbearable to hold for pkk even in the short term

The krg is no better than pkk this entity needs to be crushed like any other group

Any group is a thread and does not serve our interest but more the interest of filthy other forces there is no good in it no use no benefit only weakness and degeneration in letting it grow or exists as their intention is crystal clear

We better build other forces which serve our interest and provide proper support and the right support that really helps

I've already said we need to dig a canyon and flood it with seawater making it more difficult to cross. :)

But if there were natural borders like a canyon and such we'd be much better off.

We need soil and rocks and such to build our own islands anyway so why not get it from there. 1 billion tons of rocks and soil.

Back
Top Bottom