What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

EaEdiIfWsAAwcUX

Those are failed states with lots of internal struggles (civil war) so it's not even the same thing. Your argument makes no sense. Many anti-terrorism laws changed yes but for the US. You can't just march into other countries.

My argument makes every sense, but you are not able to understand it. I never said march into Iran. Iran has the duty to protect his border in both directions, if they do not, or can you have some opportunity to undermine the sovereignity of Iran. About anti terrorism law, its not only in USA, which made some counter laws.

Read GCTF.

My argument makes every sense, but you are not able to understand it. I never said march into Iran. Iran has the duty to protect his border in both directions, if they do not, or can you have some opportunity to undermine the sovereignity of Iran. About anti terrorism law, its not only in USA, which made some counter laws.

Read GCTF.

PKK leaders are hiding in Iran, PKK infiltration attempts over the Iranian border increased, go figure if they care.

Also drug trafficking is a problem, they talk much but without action.

Keep that KSA chest-thumping.
"Bot wo hot KSA oul faculutues."
not just "oul faculutues" lol, KSA lost it's south forever because of it's idiocy. it's an open book for people to read and do not fall into that trap.

not just "oul faculutues" lol, KSA lost it's south forever because of it's idiocy. it's an open book for people to read and do not fall into that trap.
You are an idiot in case you compare a scenario between Iran and Turkey to Iran and KSA.

You are an idiot in case you compare situation between Iran and Turkey to Iran and KSA.
yes you are right, you are at worst position compared to them. why you think PKK elements do nothing against Iran but they target turkey?? Iran was fighting them back in 2000s. because Kurd are united about one thing and that is hatred toward turkey. i would like to hear you saying otherwise and prove me wrong.

yes you are right, you are at worst position compared to them. why you think PKK elements do nothing against Iran but they target turkey?? Iran was fighting them back in 2000s. because Kurd are united about one thing and that is hatred toward turkey. i would like to hear you saying otherwise and prove me wrong.
You will defeat, and destroy Turkey by using PKK? Do your best but don't hide under Russian skirt.

Apply that to Iran, and don't provide safe haven to terrorists.
not really. kurds live in both sides, it seems like we have some kind of agreement with PKK to keep PJAK in control. so we can't protect turkey from PKK, if we do we have to fight PKK+PJAK.
kurds want to have their own country but they can't see that no one in region will allow it. the best turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria can do is to get kurds know this fact and live in their own country and work for it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom