What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

most of the family backgrounds are highly pro pkk if you find someone supporting them than use the state power and listen their telephones communications and if they are in pkk than freeze money and wealth

taking their children may also be a something to consider these terrorist families cannot raise children and help them to build normal human senses..
No, going after families will only unite pkk supporters. Just kill them and ensure policestate-like supervision of regions with pkk sympatisizers. Innocent ppl are afraid of getting involved, but they'll rejoice if you remove supporters feom their society.

No, going after families will only unite pkk supporters. Just kill them and ensure policestate-like supervision of regions with pkk sympatisizers. Innocent ppl are afraid of getting involved, but they'll rejoice if you remove supporters feom their society.

these ppl have different mentality.. you may not know them.. bet here in germany they have no shame and speak openly not like in turkey where they mostly say what you want to hear.. and I tell you all 95% of all kurds in our region are fanatic pro PKK! some are more some are less but a minority is not pro pkk and this is not a lie its reality..

nothing will change their mind! these ppl are lost.. turkey fucked up by not applying laws and methods against pkk..
our country only and only did military operation and never saw the whole picture.. so since 90ties only operations and this lead to whole generation that is lost.. no one implemented methods that involve the law, the schoolsystem, the TV and magazines, the social/religious life, real punishment..

you need to watch out their families and fight against them because the source of this fanatism and further new terrorists are these families.. they are involved in propaganda, in drugs, in all kind of money washing to active support! if you dont look for more terrorists and just wait until someone does something like killing than this cat an and mouse game will go on.. you are the looser because you try to be the gentlemen the "right one" 'the one who has rules" like they today do and have even parties with öcalans family members.. yes not going after their families means this.. nowhere on earth except in turkey this is possible.. lets see if osama bin ladens children can have a islamic party in germany or else..?

I tell you how it works in some areas.. and why these kekos are not much into arabs..

arabs will go after your family not in the way I told to do.. but in a savage way.. that means one of those killed an arab? than they will kill their family members and have no mercy.. and that is the language these dogs understand.. our military and state had an iron grip on them they had been afraid in the 80ties,90ties and beginning of the millenium and than you gave them "special rights" this "cotton balls" here and there now they have no shame no limits!

as i stated out if the familes are not innocent than fight them take them their property and dont allow them to enter politics, military or special positions and so on for 4 generations if they go outside the country it should be possible to leave turkish citizenship in only one day (never ever coming back no properties in turkey watch out for their families where does the money flow and come from what do they buy..)
some of these what I mentioned is applied silently to ppl who could be member of religious groubs in germany.. so if they can do it than we can do it too

Perhaps there should be established a certain turkishness vakif to promote and support turkishness. ppl can apply, but only those who posses turkishness gets support financially to kindergarten, education, even support when they have more children. I think I wouldn't be wrong to point to how China does these things for the special citizens.

Good news that a law has been submitted asking social media with over 1m users in Turkey to appoint local executive so that complains issued by the TR government would be much quicker done
EE5C26E9-F80E-4313-B45B-485A58B88531.jpeg

Even though this is most likely fake name still there are lots of pkk subhumans with turkish(or muslim) name&surname in real life they need to be marked with yellow tracks so that everyone knows what kind of shit is passing nearby

They certainly got triggered by this, good job. This is a nice PsyOP but as I wrote, r/scw is pro-pkk/assadist sub so dont expect much there.
Giant Atatürk monument in the afrin city center will trigger them even more
Same should be done in ayn el arab when it will be freed from terror

our idiots are going to give the aid mark my words

I wouldnt see it neccesary as a bad thing, it would be a soft power move.
Bro we are talking about the people who hate turks and Turkey by far the most of all other ethnic groups
Sometimes I even have a pitty for ordinary armenians because they are brainwashed from little age to hate turks
Let’s say that Turkey gives them medical aid
Do you really think this is going to change something??? The fact that hundreds of thousands armenians are allowed to work in big turkish cities like istanbul izmir antalya...etc during summer season is bigger tool for soft power yet has something changed??? I don’t think so
In fact today armenians have hope more than ever for their “wet dream” revenge at turks due to troubling relations between West and Turkey
In short every attempt to do something positive with armenians is bound to fail right at beginning

Bro we are talking about the people who hate turks and Turkey by far the most of all other ethnic groups
Sometimes I even have a pitty for ordinary armenians because they are brainwashed from little age to hate turks
Let’s say that Turkey gives them medical aid
Do you really think this is going to change something??? The fact that hundreds of thousands armenians are allowed to work in big turkish cities like istanbul izmir antalya...etc during summer season is bigger tool for soft power yet has something changed??? I don’t think so
In fact today armenians have hope more than ever for their “wet dream” revenge at turks due to troubling relations between West and Turkey
In short every attempt to do something positive with armenians is bound to fail right at beginning

I understand but the opinion of armenians is irrelevant, we would rather advance our softpower in the region in general by providing aid for even a nation with whom we are not on good terms with, this would be a regional power move and even global and would suit Turkey, at the end we are the peaceful powerful nation in the neighborhood :)

Being open to dialog, is the best deterrent and it even keeps certain countries at bay. Imagine if we weren't open to dialog after our move with regards to mavi vatan. the whining from greeks would eventually force the other eu countries to do something more than just "speak out". But seeing as how we're open to dialog to find a solution, the greek will be forced to meet and talk, then we'll break apart, come again talk, and such.

Just like how China keeps talking and all the other small countries are not doing anything but talk, while China claims entire south china area for themselves.

Being open to dialog, is the best deterrent and it even keeps certain countries at bay. Imagine if we weren't open to dialog after our move with regards to mavi vatan. the whining from greeks would eventually force the other eu countries to do something more than just "speak out". But seeing as how we're open to dialog to find a solution, the greek will be forced to meet and talk, then we'll break apart, come again talk, and such.

Just like how China keeps talking and all the other small countries are not doing anything but talk, while China claims entire south china area for themselves.
You have a point it’s smarter to keep your enemies in delusion by pretending to talk with them while advancing your goals underneath

don't worry, they'll collect that person. name, image and location and threatening with death is a crime.

I wouldnt see it neccesary as a bad thing, it would be a soft power move.
wtf are you talking about this never can be a soft power you will have soft power when people have positive view on you

turkish flag burn
here turkish guy travel to armenia watch this until the end people call turks animals etc i have n problem to let this people die out of corona

Giant Atatürk monument in the afrin city center will trigger them even more
or middle finger

Back
Top Bottom