What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

That's why i always say internal Operation have to start from Edirne to Hakkari with no mercy.

You have to pick those cancer cells one by one and then punish the whole family.

Why do you not settle the Syrians in Hakkari, you can fix your PKK problem and you support my Arabization policy

Why do you not settle the Syrians in Hakkari, you can fix your PKK problem and you support my Arabization policy

that was discussed before but unfortunally syrians dont want to live where these shitbags are..

The problem is even Arabs dont want to live next to kurds. Other problem is too many ethnic groups came to settle in eastern Turkey and many became kurdified like Chechens over time.

Dont know how these mountain losers were able to master assimilation. If only we turkified the region. Kurds were able to get away it because they are Muslim.

Yavuz Sultan Selim had the same policy and settled the Kurds in Anatolia against shia uprisings....

Yavuz Sultan Selim had the same policy and settled the Kurds in Anatolia against shia uprisings....

and they kicked everybodies *** for few centuries. I mean, if Turks and Kurds again find a way to 0overcome their diffeerences, deal with the reactionary elements and find common ground, You would once again dominate the region in a heart beat. . Ever wonder why UAE/Saudis,/Israelis even Iranians ( pretty much your every advisary or competitor in the region and beyond), always are happy to keep Turk-Kurd tensions and issues hot? Barzani instead of proclaiming indepenence should have worked on proclaming it with the Turkish backing, and moving KGR from Iraq to alliance with Turkey as higly authonomus region. That would have much more sense.

15 PKK terrorists have surrendered so far in 2020

https://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-t...kk-terrorists-have-surrendered-so-far-in-2020

This mothers movement/protests is chipping away on PKK cohasivness and moral for sure, as much as its numbers. This was a inteligent way for Turkey to combat PKK, hope it picks up more steam...
I read also that Syrian faction in turkish zones are relising those captives who were forcefully drafted by the YPG. Turkey signed on it as well. Also a good move. Im not saying that kinetic action is not necessary, just that this strategies in combination with kinetic actions are good thing.

and they kicked everybodies *** for few centuries. I mean, if Turks and Kurds again find a way to 0overcome their diffeerences, deal with the reactionary elements and find common ground, You would once again dominate the region in a heart beat. . Ever wonder why UAE/Saudis,/Israelis even Iranians ( pretty much your every advisary or competitor in the region and beyond), always are happy to keep Turk-Kurd tensions and issues hot? Barzani instead of proclaiming indepenence should have worked on proclaming it with the Turkish backing, and moving KGR from Iraq to alliance with Turkey as higly authonomus region. That would have much more sense.

15 PKK terrorists have surrendered so far in 2020

https://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-t...kk-terrorists-have-surrendered-so-far-in-2020

This mothers movement/protests is chipping away on PKK cohasivness and moral for sure, as much as its numbers. This was a inteligent way for Turkey to combat PKK, hope it picks up more steam...
I read also that Syrian faction in turkish zones are relising those captives who were forcefully drafted by the YPG. Turkey signed on it as well. Also a good move. Im not saying that kinetic action is not necessary, just that this strategies in combination with kinetic actions are good thing.

My comment went too far so I edited.

So this is my new post.

I hope Turkey wipes out every ypg, pkk and other terrorist rats from the face of the earth.

Last edited:
My comment went too far so I edited.

So this is my new post.

I hope Turkey wipes out every ypg, pkk and other terrorist rats from the face of the earth.

Those reactionary forces must be deafeted, no doubt. But there are differente tactics and strategies that can be applied, force is only one of them, and its not enough for most of the time. Apart from kinetic solutions, there needs to be other aproaches applied at the same time; which basicly aim to strip hollow ideological apeal of PKK and their propaganda. To strip it bear of any meaning. For the beterment of everyone, Turks and Kurds. It interesting how durinng british rule of Iraq they worked against every kurdish leader seen as sympathetic to turk-kurdish alliance, Mahmud Barzanji nbeing most famous one.

Linking it to my previous post

Do nt forget this was not a new idea, Rumsfield and Chaney floated the same shit back then. So, In my oppinion Turkey must try to insert itself in this... and establishe good and strong realtionship an with Erbil, you guys fhought side by side for centuries, buld a fucking EMpire, few decades of hostilities cant erase that... and you will be living side by side for time to come. Logical thinking would be for both sides to look at bigger picture. Thats whar EuropeaNS figured out, sure they needed to **** the world with two WW, but... still.

Last edited:
Do nt forget this was not a new idea, Rumsfield and Chaney floated the same shit back then. So, In my oppinion Turkey must try to insert itself in this... and establishe good and strong realtionship an with Erbil, you guys fhought side by side for centuries, buld a fucking EMpire, few decades of hostilities cant erase that... and you will be living side by side for time to come. Logical thinking would be for both sides to look at bigger picture. Thats whar EuropeaNS figure it out, sure they needed to **** the world with two WW, but... still.

Erbil is a sneaky snake, Turkey should not strenghten relations but tighten up the leash.
And Kurdish hostilities didn't start in the 70/80s but in the 19th century and Barzanis ancestors were one of the leaders.

Better relations to Baghdad is the way to go.

Erbil is a sneaky snake, Turkey should not strenghten relations but tighten up the leash.
And Kurdish hostilities didn't start in the 70/80s but in the 19th century and Barzanis ancestors were one of the leaders.

Better relations to Baghdad is the way to go.

Doesnt metter. French and Germans fought for centuries. His ancestories are long dead, and now we have totally differente set of political realities. When you mention Barzani, TR officals were frequent guests of his this past months, and he even on mulitple occasions blasted PKK and defended even Turkish ops in Qandil saying they only target the terrorist. Just the other day, he poured cold water on SDF saying that SDF still takes its orders from Qandil. And that all that so called conference of unity by SDF is a sham. YPG arrested and closed offices of Barzani party. No one knows if they are dead or alive. Probably dead. Also, I do think that after multiple let downs of US and the West, younger Barzani saw that they cant be trusted, that US and others can tomorow pack up and leave. But Turkey will always be there, on their border. Economicly also has sense. I think PUK, is a spoiler in this regard, not Barzani. PUK also have and always had good relations with Iran. Dunno. Turkey must be smart.. Resdhaping of the near and wider region is in full affect. And Turkey must not waste any opportunity, military and diplomaticly, to be left behind.

Yeah, and Turkey does engage with Baghdad heavily, but Im not so sure that the trajoctory that this is going, that Iraq will not fell apart. Esspecially with this US-Iran shitstorm. You must have plan B:

Last edited:
Doesnt metter. French and Germans fought for centuries. His ancestories are long dead, and now we have totally differente set of political realities. When you mention Barzani, TR officals were frequent guests of his this past months, and he even on mulitple occasions blasted PKK and defended even Turkish ops in Qandil saying they only target the terrorist. Just the other day, he poured cold water on SDF saying that SDF still takes its orders from Qandil. And that all that so called conference of unity by SDF is a sham. YPG arrested and closed offices of Barzani party. No one knows if they are dead or alive. Probably dead. Also, I do think that after multiple let downs of US and the West, younger Barzani saw that they cant be trusted, that US and others can tomorow pack up and leave. But Turkey will always be there, on their border. Economicly also has sense. I think PUK, is a spoiler in this regard, not Barzani. PUK also have and always had good relations with Iran. Dunno. Turkey must be smart.. Resdhaping of the near and wider region is in full affect. And Turkey must not waste any opportunity, military and diplomaticly, to be left behind.

Yeah, and Turkey does engage with Baghdad heavily, but Im not so sure that the trajoctory that this is going, that Iraq will not fell apart. Esspecially with this US-Iran shitstorm. You must have plan B:

Yes but we are not Germany and France, they build up the EU and rule together over it they have same interests.

Empty talk abi, Erbil may have disputes with PUK and PKK/YPG but against Turkey or better example against Iraq they fought side by side. Erbil condems all Operations against YPG/PKK in Syria btw.

Yes, but neither were they . You know how all EU thing started? As a European Coal and Steel Community, and then from that it evolved.

Yeah, maybe it is. Im just trying to make a point, find a way, of overcoming these chellenges in the region and for the ppl of it to finaly take back control of their shared destinies. Not to be blackmailed, killed with impunity, occpied, suffer, be used by others. And only way, as I see it, to achive it, is to build on its shared conections, interests etc...

Thanks for your thoughts. I do like debating ppl in respectful, good faith manner. Even if we dont necessarly agree. Thats why forums are created.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom