What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I am seeing video now wow what a bastard
He needs to see his sister/mother/daughter/wife/other female relative being raped and beheaded then maybe he can be properly educated
Also I would make him blind just in case he continues being traitor but of course wouldn’t kill him let him suffer whole life

armenians are not blonde or something, infact most are a bit darker then Turks
They have. One of 'em was my friend and I didn't know it for years. Even his accent wasn't Kurdish accent as well.
I was surprised when he told me that he is a kurdish who was born and grown in Istanbul.
I think their dna mixed with slavic dna or something like that.
Even Hulya Avsar is armenian mixed kurdish.

I don’t know but hope that turkish police and other security forces are properly torturing these low-lfe subhumans

They have. One of 'em was my friend and I didn't know it for years. Even his accent wasn't Kurdish accent as well.
I was surprised when he told me that he is a kurdish who was born and grown in Istanbul.
I think their dna mixed with slavic dna or something like that.
Even Hulya Avsar is armenian mixed kurdish.
So he admitted at the end...
It seems that 1915 must be re-done again

We share the same ideas but I won't say that out loud here in an international forum. We should be more cautions about what are we saying.

You can't clean your country without making your hands dirty.

he seems to be gay..
He is too white to be a kurd
Anyway these traitors need armenian vaccine

there are different types of kurds.. brown like indians and some are persian white not really white but there is some beige color in it making it really different.. than there is a huge bunch of them looking like arabs..

in addition our population has big chunks of greek and italian blood throu the history of this soil.. as if we massacred them or all left this country.. no they stayed forgot their language and adopted our language and we all mixed..

you will find ppl with 70 westasian genes in many different location in turkey, you will find ppl with up to 50% greek genes let be in west turkey or anatolia or the mediterranian sea region turkey is extreem mixed and those who claim to be kurds could have the same amount of turkic genes like someone who claims to be a turk.. even you can have ppl who have more but they wont consider themselves as turks..

some pll are just filth for me he looks and behaves like a gay

Oropsu cocugu paketlendi.
did he escaped from the zoo?
ER-T12nXYAonI1k

Oropsu cocugu paketlendi.
did he escaped from the zoo?
ER-T12nXYAonI1k

And the piglet is captured now.
You son of a bitch.
InshAllah they will break every single bone of him and he will use straw to feed himself for the entire of his life.
We show no mercy to pkk supporters. Even we should not let 'em waste our precious oxygen.

Turks from germany tell the same..

krg needs to be krushed better having arabs rule it than those monkeys

Kurds only became.our so called Allies because the Ottomans destroyed safavids ***. So the Kurds pledged allegiance to us. Kurds began go rebel and kill Ottoman and Turkish soldiers as the Ottoman Empire weakened also during the Turkish independance they told Ataturk to recognise kurdish independance until Sakalli Nurettin Pasha and Topal Osman kicked their asses.

Kurds got away with so much due to the Turks living a fantasy world of saying the kurds are our brothers or its the armenians that are doing this.

So many examples of these Kurds bize Nefret kusuyorlar hemde cogu bu kekolarda turk pasaportu kullaniyorlar.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom