What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

God fu00kin damn it. These ANIMALS. What can be done about this? I believe Turkey should invest more in intelligence and counter terrorism. This isn't a front-war (aside from the Syrian border). As I said many times before, this is a TERROR war. You bomb their disgusting camps, they shoot people in Istanbul, Antalya and where ever you can imagine. Turkey needs more SPY agencies, more funding etc. Turkey is too exposed to attacks like this. I hope this blows over. But it's quite a f-king bad situation right now. 3/4 of the southern boder is in the hands of RATS (100% is you count ISIS too) and there are many PKK cells throughout the country. That's the sad legacy of the 30 year war on terror. 2-3 million of those $%##$% moved into the big cities and can always start bombing/shooting/burning/rioting when even a single PKKer is killed. I hate the world. How I wish this was 2015 minus 100 years.
is it that bad ?

is it that bad ?

I tend to over-dramatize things like this, and I hope it isn't. But it very well could be. Sadly there have been demographic shifts in the past decades, which will make counter terrorism and counter guerilla operations much more difficult and costly. If Turkey was still poor like in the 70s-90s, I'd say go for it. But Turkey has much more to lose now. It's integrated into the world economy, it's built a nice big middle class etc and is dependent on trade/investment/tourism (like any other normal country). These SCUMBAGS can undo a lot of that with a few well placed bombs and terror attacks. ANIMALS.

Wow, very nice if true, but would this not bring barzani in big trouble with kurds?
I hope they eat each other's children alive. That's what I hope.

Wow, very nice if true, but would this not bring barzani in big trouble with kurds?
He was and is already in trouble with PKK, Talabani and Iran, additionally central government of Iraq and U.S.

What If they ask to join Turkey? :D Anyways, I won't comment on these and wait for General Staff :smitten:

Don't get your hopes up. They hate every non-Kurd in the region. Turks are number 1 of their enemies list. This whole UNHOLY alliance with the KRG needs to STOP NOW. Trade with Iran if you wish, it can be 20 times bigger than with the KRG. Helping/allying with the KRG is just the FIRST STEP toward their 'independence'. There are four dominoes. You count how many there are left to fall.

I tend to over-dramatize things like this, and I hope it isn't. But it very well could be. Sadly there have been demographic shifts in the past decades, which will make counter terrorism and counter guerilla operations much more difficult and costly. If Turkey was still poor like in the 70s-90s, I'd say go for it. But Turkey has much more to lose now. It's integrated into the world economy, it's built a nice big middle class etc and is dependent on trade/investment/tourism (like any other normal country). These SCUMBAGS can undo a lot of that with a few well placed bombs and terror attacks. ANIMALS.

I hope they eat each other's children alive. That's what I hope.
yes it is never easy when the enemy is walking the streets like any civilian we have a hard time with the brotherhood too

He was and is already in trouble with PKK, Talabani and Iran, additionally central government of Iraq and U.S.

Yes, I understand that, but those are organisations. I mean the people on the ground.
Those retards waving those babykiller flags and posters, they would be too stupid to understand the bigger picture.

I don't have any sympathy for him, but if he would go, who would replace him?

UPDATE CNN - TR / TT 02:22

Live from Diyarbakir Airbase ! Journalist said : KANDIL is under heavy precise bomb fire from Turkish Jets;

that is confirmed from Northern Iraq Kurd News

WELCOME back TSK

Don't get your hopes up. This whole UNHOLY alliance with the KRG needs to STOP NOW. Trade with Iran if you wish, it can be 20 times bigger than with the KRG.
It isn't hoping, it is a possibility what Turkish Republic might face in near future. Your mask falls too fast huh?

Last edited:
It isn't hoping, it is a possibility what Turkish Republic might face in near future. Your mask falls too fast huh?

I answered your first question then I personally see no possibility for such thing.

I don't get what you're saying. I'm talking about internal security and territorial integrity. Those are in both country's interest. Hoping for Turkish-Iranian trade is anti-Turkish? Come on heh. The KRG needs to be sanctioned by ALL neighbouring countries. Nip it in the bud.

UPDATE : 02:45 TT CNN Türk

Nato General Secretary Stoltenberg visited Turkey : NATO is limitless on the side of our Turkish ally !

Yeah let's hope so. Where were those douchebags after 1984? Sometimes I get the feeling the only reason Turkey was invited into nato was to be cannon fodder against possible Soviet invasion. Turkey even send thousands of soldiers into Korea, and for what? Anyway, that's long gone. Let's hope NATO truly helps, and doesn't want to 'redraw the map'.

Back
Top Bottom