What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

A major strategic failure that was made was allowing the PKK to set up camp in Syria. There they are able to get men, and weapons without any restrictions what so ever. Imagine what type of anti aircraft weaponry and ATGM's they have. Not to forget all of the newly acquired mines, and ammunition. Now we have to fight in Iraq and Syria simultaneously. Wow this is just great.

From who what i see these scumbags sound familiar to the TTP.
*Fighting without any justified cause.
*Kill innocents.
*Cry when butchered by the army.

PKK should be wiped out ASAP if the "peace talks" fail.

It's our own fault, we could finish them but we didn't. Now they have a god-like figure locked up which they adore and which gives them hope for the future. We let them rise back up, but this time they played it smart by mixing local politics with it. The PKK has evolved and now the BDP (+HDP) is it's mouthpiece, and they've managed to gain a lot of momentum with younger Kurds.

Do you want to finish terror? Focus on politics and ''freedom'' aka reforms when needed, and cut their support (financial from abroad). Cut off the heads living in safety in Europe, and hunt them down. Don't let borders stop you, it's not stopping them, why should it stop us? I'm talking SOF raids all day every day, mixed with major old school conventional operations. The latter might not yield much initial result but they will be impressive and needed to maintain a status-quo in certain areas.

Both sides have been building momentum, and waiting for a major clash. Northern Iraq is under our influence, PYD is having a field day in Syria, Iran will be the first to legitimize and accept new things just to mess with us. This is their moment and they know it, that's why they're also pushing it very hard trying to provoke us so they can blame us.

They've said that ''clashes'' could happen during the ''peace process'' for reforms to be made.

One thing that I do like are the new Kalekols, it's not a suprise that there are organized protests against them.

PKK/PKK supporter filming a Kalekol being built

PKK Supporters protesting the construction of a Kalekol

Example of a Kalekol

yeni_karakol_kalekol_210.jpg

yeni_karakol_kalekol_291.jpg

yeni_karakol_kalekol_211.jpg

yeni_karakol_kalekol_351.jpg

yeni_karakol_kalekol_36.jpg

Last edited:
The new outposts are being built in newly located strategic locations right? One main base, and one/two FOB's nearby? Or does that differ from place to place?

Kirpi + cobra + kalekol + T-129 + Anka = Bye bye effective PKK.

Agree with Sinan. If we dont hunt, we will sustain unnecessary losses. Intelligence and then aggressive approach against infiltrating/incoming pkk is more important imo.
But first i'd love to see effective measures against those that can seemingly easily abduct our unarmed off-duty soldiers through road checks.

A mine exploded today near a Kalekol in Tunceli when a military vehicle passed by, and the kidnapped soldiers have been handed over to the HDP. Source is twitter for now.

''Tunceli'de yapımı devam eden Sütlüce'deki kalekol yolunda askeri aracın geçisi sırasında PKK'lılar uzaktan kumandalı mayın patlattılar..''
Seriously wonder if anyone is even taking this HDP serious. The name says it all imo, halkin degil, halklarin partisi :').

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a bad feeling about this summer. I'd say, unleash hell upon them. We tried peace negotiations and ultimately have seen that it didnt go anywhere, so no one can accuse us of anything anymore.

Not simple as that. If we remain as a static target.. (keep staying in our bases). PKK can keep hit&run tactics which will inflict casualties among our side.
Agree with Sinan. If we dont hunt, we will sustain unnecessary losses. Intelligence and then aggressive approach against infiltrating/incoming pkk is more important imo.
But first i'd love to see effective measures against those that can seemingly easily abduct our unarmed off-duty soldiers through road checks.
Im saying that those reduce the effectivness of the pkk. They cant just ambush unimogs or other jeeps like they used to. they cant attack weak bases like they used to. Now our guys can operate more effectively and be more mobile thanks to cobra and kirpi. The T-129's allow us to hunt them down better because now we have more attack helicopters. With Anka we can find them easier making it easier to hunt them down. Back in the day we were lacking the proper equipment for an insurgency now we have them.

i have a bad feeling about this summer. I'd say, unleash hell upon them. We tried peace negotiations and ultimately have seen that it didnt go anywhere, so no one can accuse us of anything anymore.
they act like building bases on our own territory is a provocation.

Back
Top Bottom