What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

The court in Belgium says the actions of PKK cannot be categorized as terrorist actions.
So who are the terrorists in this world?
Thanks to Belgium, word of terrorism losts its meaning.I cant understand how will they defend themselves against other terrorist organisations with this argument if one of them targets Belgium.
This is not only problem of Turkey or the problem between Turkey and Belgium;an attempt to giving legalization to Terrorism is whole world's problem.

Last edited:
So who are the terrorists in this world?
Thanks to Belgium, word of terrorism losts its meaning.I cant understand how will they defend themselves against other terrorist organisations with this argument if one of them targets Belgium.
This is not only problem of Turkey or the problem between Turkey and Belgium;an attempt to giving legacy to Terrorism is whole world's problem.

If you look closer at the situation you will see that while USA protects PYD and FETO, the EU protects PKK, and nowadays they push it very hard to protect them, do you think why?

Because they are good terrorists for them.:hitwall: How can be a terrorist good person?This is what i mean when saying this is whole world's problem.If they go on to protect the terrorists and give legalization to them, terrorism will cover all world like cancer covers the whole body. People from Turkey and from other countries who are against terrorism wouldnt do anything.

Nothing new regarding Belgium or majority of european countries. That fehriye erdal (dhkp-c) is in Belgium since the 90's, still no extradition. Has nothing to do with akp, chp, mhp or whatever party, EU and US are plain against Turkey. And then some officials say 'stratejik muttefikiz' lol.

Operations in Sirnak, Bestler-Dereler area, ~20 killed in last days as well as ~1300 kg anfo captured. Official statement made by governor.

Also interior ministry has started to give weekly updates about operations, in addition to military doing daily updates.

when the peace process was ongoing the pkk turned the south east into an army factory. and the police and the army asked for search warrants in palces like. diyarbakir sur. mardin nusyabin. sirnak cizre... and the military were told to back of by the akp and erdogan gangs and this was told me by my cousin who served in the army.

when the peace process was ongoing the pkk turned the south east into an army factory. and the police and the army asked for search warrants in palces like. diyarbakir sur. mardin nusyabin. sirnak cizre... and the military were told to back of by the akp and erdogan gangs and this was told me by my cousin who served in the army.

Peace process was a mistake, maybe the greatest mistake of AKP......but this one mistake one govt was forced to do it one day.
At least today we can tell the world, we have try to have peace with theases animal and they understand only violence.

Peace process was a mistake, maybe the greatest mistake of AKP......but this one mistake one govt was forced to do it one day.
At least today we can tell the world, we have try to have peace with theases animal and they understand only violence.

While I agree with you most people think that Erdogan broke the peace talks not the pkk.

mistake so that is about it realy a mistake, i can comprehend akp logic one time they told you we were fooled by gulenst we were fooled by pkk.who turned the south in to a battle field, if you are fooled evrytime maybe you shouldnt be in politcs in the first place

While I agree with you most people think that Erdogan broke the peace talks not the pkk.

"Most people" which are not form Turkey.
PKK has a great propaganda machine and truly the west want to see PKK like hero because they fighting Daech, but otherwise people which know the reality cannot pretend Erdogan broke the peace knowing PKK killed 2 policeman before the govt respond.

mistake so that is about it realy a mistake, i can comprehend akp logic one time they told you we were fooled by gulenst we were fooled by pkk.who turned the south in to a battle field, if you are fooled evrytime maybe you shouldnt be in politcs in the first place

Dealing with the Gulenist was a necessary evil, thank to them AKP has managed to weaken the kemalist in the army (Kemalist which has organised 4 coup d'Etat) and reorganize it.
PKK, like I said, Turkey was forced to negociate with them, at least once to say the word "we had try".

I don't try to justify AKP, but we cannot pretend that AKP has deal with Gulen or PKK only for the fun of it.

"Most people" which are not form Turkey.
PKK has a great propaganda machine and truly the west want to see PKK like hero because they fighting Daech, but otherwise people which know the reality cannot pretend Erdogan broke the peace knowing PKK killed 2 policeman before the govt respond.

Dealing with the Gulenist was a necessary evil, thank to them AKP has managed to weaken the kemalist in the army (Kemalist which has organised 4 coup d'Etat) and reorganize it.
PKK, like I said, Turkey was forced to negociate with them, at least once to say the word "we had try".

I don't try to justify AKP, but we cannot pretend that AKP has deal with Gulen or PKK only for the fun of it.

Necessary evil? Please. Big difference between trying to equate kemalist elements to prevent coup and trying to neutralize them for your own good. Only difference keeping us sane in the region were and still are the kemalists who care about the country rather than their own pockets! Sometimes it's necessary to defend AKP because people use anything as excuse to attack Turkey, but domestically they're nothing but greedy bastards who use religion for their own good.

The same ones criticizing Ataturk and removing his pictures have no problem being admired in the same way and putting their own pictures and names on everything. I've had this discussion too many times and have simply accepted that a big portion in Turkey is simply retarded. Today Gulen cemaat, tomorrow different one pulling the same shit.

-
Another airstrike in Tunceli :) is there uav activity there?

Back
Top Bottom