What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Just heard about it that at least 5 Turkish Gendarmes were killed at Agri and 12 civil trucks destroyed.

Turkey is in mid of fire. Tunceli, Agri and Van area are most dangerous.

Turkey can handle easily Iraq and Syrian boarder.
From where you heard that ?

First of all RIP our 5 heroes, ruhları şad mekanıları cennet olsun.

Today we captured 25 PKK terrorists.
13226947_1720004581601482_6560608481569058912_n.jpg

From where you heard that ?

PKK bomb kills 6 soldiers in southeast Turkey: army

Diyarbakir (Turkey) (AFP) - Six soldiers were killed and two others wounded when a bomb hit a military convoy in southeast Turkey, the army said Tuesday, blaming Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) militants for the attack.

The armoured vehicle carrying the soldiers "was hit by a roadside bomb that was hidden" at the edge of a road in Van province in the Kurdish-majority southeast, the army said in a statement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pkk-bomb-kills-6-soldiers-southeast-turkey-army-185727840.html?ref=gs

@Goeben

I am not Germany or my gouverment. Don't forget. About my signature, it's just a joke. And about that hot summer. I don't follow weather forecast. Let's wait and see. And yes, your are right with that german saying.

You need all a kick a...ss. For small minded people all German flags are all spies or Hurshits.

Ridiculous

Changing flags wont hide it Hurshid. We can spot you from miles away. You would have to be a moron to not see this.

What happens to the captured terrorists?
They will be put on trials and jailed.

Why can she have a chat her father?

These kind of news & images are, to promote surrender among terrorists.

Surrender and you will be treated humanly.
--7089692.Jpeg

Will be fed.
nusaybin-den-yeni-fotograflar-geldi-pkk-lilarin-teslim-oldugu-anlar-7089742.Jpeg

Receive medical attention.
z_2996.jpeg

Will be allowed to see your parents.
z_6116.jpeg

If you don't, you will simply be killed, no other way around.
bugu-oldurulen-o-teroristler-bakin-kim-citi.jpg

They dont look like terrorists at all. They look like lost teenagers. But yeah, a lot of PKK member probably are lost teenagers forced to fight.

if they had the oppurtunity they would kill all these soldiers. What other country aids terrorists with food and watter?? Do they really think after this pkk will surrender?? how naive my country is. No wonder why so manny soldiers get martyred

if they had the oppurtunity they would kill all these soldiers. What other country aids terrorists with food and watter?? Do they really think after this pkk will surrender?? how naive my country is. No wonder why so manny soldiers get martyred

I'm kind of with you on this one, but just think about it. If these terrorists would have all been killed or be treated like dogs, how would the UN or NATO respond. They would probably consider it a war crime, and thats not good at all. Yeah I would have liked to see them all been blown up by a M60A3, but Turkey can't really do that, because of the consequences it will have.

It is a war.Theese terrorist will be free after 5 years.I'm sure of it.We are lucky that they didn't say,they are civilians.Now I'm sure that HDP send tens of lawyer to them.This things are physically wrong.It is rising the tension of Turks.
Europe doesn't like weaks and Turkey need to be state strong to have a place in europe.Stable rules and applications.We are no more than just a stupid country at all.There is no justice.

absolutly right.. for me as someone living in a region outside of turkey where plenty yezidi pkk and muslim pkk are I only can say (just a handfull of kurds are not pkk just a small groub!!)

what idiots, what idiots and fools they are.. turks you are living in turkey, you see just a scratch of what pkk ppl are.. they are scared in turkey to open their mouth.. you cannot see how the ppl change when they live in germany you cannot see this because you arn't there.. and what you dont see you dont want to hear..

she says "örgüt beni zorladi" my country you can fool your ppl fool your men and let them die for lies like this this is respectless to the dead ppl , this is respectless to the ppl who fight and suffer

with this mind this will go on.. this wont stop..

This is just politics to get more Pkk surrender

I'm kind of with you on this one, but just think about it. If these terrorists would have all been killed or be treated like dogs, how would the UN or NATO respond. They would probably consider it a war crime, and thats not good at all. Yeah I would have liked to see them all been blown up by a M60A3, but Turkey can't really do that, because of the consequences it will have.
If we kill them it's murder if they put normal civilians in KZ in GUANTANAMO it's a good thing

If they rape and kill it's OK.. Un and NATO both are undemocratic and unjustice organizations for world domination..

Back
Top Bottom