What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

TSK: 7 bin 78 terörist
etkisiz hale getirildi

24 Temmuz 2015 tarihinden itibaren PKK'lı teröristleri etkisiz hale getirmek için düzenlenen operasyonlarda yurtiçi ve yurtdışında toplam 7 bin 78 PKK'lı terörist etkisiz hale getirildi. Operasyonlar sırasında ise toplam 483 güvenlik görevlisinin şehit olduğu belirtildi.

483 GÜVENLİK GÖREVLİSİ ŞEHİT OLDU, 2 BİN 859 GÜVENLİK GÖREVLİSİ YARALANDI

Askeri kaynaklardan alınan bilgilere göre ; 24 Temmuz 2015 tarihinden itibaren bugüne kadar PKK'lı teröristleri etkisiz hale getirmek için düzenlenen operasyonlarda 296 asker, 178 polis ve 9 geçici köy korucusu şehit oldu. Operasyonlarda 1568 asker, 1257 polis ve 34 geçici köy korucusu yalandı. Operasyonlarda toplam 483 güvenlik görevlisi şehit olurken 2859 güvenlik görevlisi ise yaralandı.

YURTİÇİNDE 3 BİN 637 PKK'LI TERÖRİST ETKİSİZ HALE GETİRİLDİ

24 Temmuz 2015 - 23 Mayıs 2016 tarihleri arasında ise yurtiçinde 2 bin 583 PKK'lı terörist öldürüldü, 109 PKK'lı yaralı olarak yakalandı, 731 PKK'lı terörist yakalandı, 214 PKK'lı terörist ise teslim oldu. Yurt içinde etkisiz hale getirilen PKK'lı terörist sayısının 3 bin 637 olduğu belirtildi.

YURT DIŞINDA ETKİSİZ HALE GETİRİLEN PKK'LI TERÖRİST SAYISI İSE 3 BİN 441

Özellikle Kuzey Irak'taki PKK'ya ait hedeflere düzenlenen hava harekatları olmak üzere yurt dışında düzenlenen operasyonlarda ; 2015 yılında 1335 PKK'lı terörist öldürüldü, 310 PKK'lı terörist ise yaralandı. 2016 yılında ise 1031 PKK'lı terörist öldürüldü, 328 PKK'lı yaralandı. Yurt dışından gelerek teslim olan PKK'lı terörist sayısının ise 437 olduğu belirtildi. 24 Temmuz 2015 - 23 Mayıs 2016 tarihleri arasında yurtdışında etkisiz hale getirilen PKK'lı terörist sayısının 3 bin 441 PKK'lı teröristin etkisiz hale getirildiği öğrenildi.

TOPLAM 7 BİN 78 PKK'LI TERÖRİSTİN ETKİSİZ HALE GETİRİLDİ

24 Temmuz 2015 - 23 Mayıs 2016 tarihleri arasında yurtiçinde ve yurtdışında düzenlenen operasyonlarda toplam 7 bin 78 PKK'lı teröristin etkisiz hale getirildiği açıklandı.

Source: http://www.milliyet.com.tr/tsk-7-bin-78-terorist-olduruldu-gundem-2250378/?ShowPageSkin=1

In English please.

Bismact why are you so interested in turkish defense and army? Why dont you go german topics? You are not welcomed here in turkish topics at least by me.

Why not? Interests are manifold. And my is turkish defense. It's not a crime or any special. That I am not welcomed by you is very hard for me, but I can deal it.

Ignored. And I'm gonna find and report to TSK or defense companies whoever talk to bismact on this forum "for sharing national secret informations"

National secret information? Hahah. Seriously you are beyond stupid. You can find any of this info all over the Internet.

Why not? Interests are manifold. And my is turkish defense. It's not a crime or any special. That I am not welcomed by you is very hard for me, but I can deal it.
As a respectful member you have every right to stay around, it isnt up to others to decide who can visit Turkish section and who not.

Dude its a public forum, if this guy had malicious intent, he could find these with out the forum or not!! And the information here is public information, meaning that these are open source!

Ignored. And I'm gonna find and report to TSK or defense companies whoever talk to bismact on this forum "for sharing national secret informations"

I hope you're just being sarcastic.
I'm sure the TSK has better things to do than respond to some little shit making ridiculous complaints from behind his computer.

whats up with you..? there are no sectret informations.. if there would be some than you should blame all magazin and gazettes for sharing this infos..

its a bad move even if you dislike him.. next time just tame yourself :coffee:

Bismarck is a respected member by most people in here and reporting him to the government for spying on us on a public internet forum just because He is German will be just plain stupid. :D

To me Germany is a country I like, a country that Turkey should follow as a good example for development. Germany managed to become a world power without any colonies, with hard work, good education, discipline and love for their country. They managed to rise from the ashes countless times and become world power again. Germany is probably the European country we are most connected with economically, it is also a home to the largest Turkish Community in Europe. I wont even mention about the partnership in many fields- military, transport, political, cultural, technological. It also helped developing the Turkish National Football team as Turks born in Germany have always been an important part of our football. :D

Germany is also a country that we had some great relations with in different times during history. Of course in recent times tensions are getting bigger because of some issues between us, caused mostly by the worst "citizens" of our countries- some politicians and some terror supporting sub- humans. I must admit it is painful for me to watch how our worst enemy right now is getting supported against us by the German politicians though.

Last edited:
Just heard about it that at least 5 Turkish Gendarmes were killed at Agri and 12 civil trucks destroyed.

Turkey is in mid of fire. Tunceli, Agri and Van area are most dangerous.

Turkey can handle easily Iraq and Syrian boarder.

We have a saying: "Where wood is chopped, there also falls shavings."

Back
Top Bottom