What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

That's it ??????

CcJ1irwUMAAtHkO.jpg

It is not the right threat here,
but some sources claims that they saw a damaged SU-25 during emergency landing.

CcJI709UkAA7-jv.jpg

What I want to say is, to shot down an ordinary UAV with an expensive AIM-120 is a bad solution.

Could you tell me Whats happened in this photo?
They were fighting?Are 3 men police. and one is terrorist who tried to stop policemen?
When and Where?

Terrorist was hiding near of bus stop and ran behind of police and tried to grab his gun. Unfortunately a popular traitor newspaper tried to depict it as "police used force against kid"

We have enormous amount of traitors inside!

Adam haklı Bizans sınırlarını eşeklerle koruyordu bu sırada kürtler ortaya çıktı ve o eşekleri sikerek batıya doğru uzaklaştırdı o güzel kürtler eşeklerine binip gittiler ve Türkler Anadolu'ya geldi.

Our guy could have them already eliminated within one DAY !!!!!

but we are humans HEYYYY LINKE or HEYYY GREENNS (Cannabis Greens)

We bleed for your shit principles.

Tell about it Mama Merkel and your shit MEDIA supporting CIA TALIBAN MEDIA in Turkey ZAMAN

080320160125184918584_2.jpg

TELL ABOUT IT, TURKEY IS NOT WEAK AS YOU PROMOTE IT.

WHERE ARE YOU DIASPORA ??????

Thats my maybe banning message

What did Turkey ? Cleaned a court case Newspaper - NAMAZ ???
Police shot innocent women with plastic bullets ?
You bud heads that were marking color bullets. HePi AQ.
Senin özellikle Cem Özdemir ve CHP

WE DON'T NEED YOUR 3 or 6 Billion EURO. YOU NEED US FOR DECADES

YOU NEVER CAN BLACKMAIL TURKEY WITH LIES FROM BERTELSMANN MEDIA !!!!!

F... off EU , F ...off GERMANY ! You are worse like PUTIN, maybe worse that stupid guy is TRYING to protect his nations profits, YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? PEASANTS of USA and leftists perverted maniacs?

GREECE will get 700 Million Euro for 30.000 refugees. Turkey 3 billion for 2.7 Million refugees ???

Yürü ense trasini göreyim

@xenon54

@madmusti @Bismarck

@T-123456

The worst story is our politicians they have no honor and are worser than any bitch can be..

They want to get money so bad that they sell themselves..

I would say fill that with one zero each year than I can think about it.. And maybe if you stop your shitstorm and the support of my enemies than we can talk about it.. Until then I will not hold Anybody back who wants to leave my country I will not turn my country to a prison.. And because of your evil support of terrorism I will give those who want to leave money

That would be a proper answer of a real Turkish leader..

Back
Top Bottom