What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

10399028_545056292323216_7912289844789853844_n.jpg
Whats with those black rubber on its tail?

I remembered that How Ukraine rocket artillery bomb theit cities. Grads was raining onto houses and buildings where civil people live. . 120mm Gvozdika were shelling the city center.
It was lovely Ukraine who killed their citizens for seperatism and who the Europe Union fall in love.
Ukrayna topcusu DonBasin etrafini cevirip acimadan topa tutmustu. Hic burada yasli, coluk cocuk var demediler bile.
Kusatmayi daraltip.Bir iki ay sure verdiler, sonra acimadan bombaladilar, sehir merkezine kadar tanklari soktular. Rusya gelmeseydi, dumduz yapacaklardi oralari.
Onlar olunca ulkenin birligini korumus oluyorlar, Turkiye'ye gelince insan haklari calisyor.

Oç.ları işte

An idiot?

really? I think more the one of full hatred filled racist or muslim hater.. there are a lot of right antimuslim antiturkish brought up ppl in germany the fault is on goverment and media side (media works for goverment)

but could also be bnd why not because you know that he is not a bnd? ;) ?

really? I think more the one of full hatred filled racist or muslim hater.. there are a lot of right antimuslim antiturkish brought up ppl in germany the fault is on goverment and media side (media works for goverment)

but could also be bnd why not because you know that he is not a bnd? ;) ?

Only my opinion. But I don't think that he would stay infront of a war zone.

I cant see flags of this terrorists. We have already been seeing propaganda of these in a lot of web sites.
Arent you fed up?
What do you think if members from Turkey will not share photos like this?
Lets dont make propaganda of terrorist organization.

Öcalan had to be eliminated 1999. Now its too late.
Turkey is the country with most the stupid followers and coward spies on the globe.
Our guys are not demotivated , they do what they can visible and invisible 24H/365.

It was a good move not to make him a martyr!

Now ? He is the hidden leader and strong motivator of PKK, comparable to Mandela.
PM Ecevit wrote in his memories " I don't know why the USA delivered him to us " .

And now he is your prisoner under your control.

Back
Top Bottom