What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Arabs always knew how to fight. Just those who knew were often on d sidelines; capable soldiers and officer core kinda freaked out arab dictators.

This thread is about OUR FIGHT AGAINST THE PKK.

It is not about the mix of bullshit groups in Syria. Our soldiers, police, and civilians die every day because of the PKK. This thread is for discussing that fight.

Remove this b*llshit and bring it to a thread either about the Syria conflict or about TOW missiles.

Sick if this type of crap being posted in the same thread where we discuss and pay respect to our martyrs.

I dont know whether you are Hurshid or if you really are an Israeli poster, but either way you understand what its like to face terror and have most of the world assume you are the bad guys and they are innocent.

Respect this thread.

It is not about the mix of bullshit groups in Syria. Our soldiers, police, and civilians die every day because of the PKK. This thread is for discussing that fight.

Remove this b*llshit and bring it to a thread either about the Syria conflict or about TOW missiles.

Sick if this type of crap being posted in the same thread where we discuss and pay respect to our martyrs.

I dont know whether you are Hurshid or if you really are an Israeli poster, but either way you understand what its like to face terror and have most of the world assume you are the bad guys and they are innocent.

Respect this thread.

@madmusti

I will support you with real pictures friend !

We are on guard , running and bleeding for IDF as TSK does for their nations sake ,
but some people are in the Gym and try pushing 340 kg with legs now.

Typical cyberspace propaganda of those only with some abstract background info's.

Pk4yj8.jpg

Turkish people should know that there are almost no incest child's in Israel,
we most grew up around the globe and joined in Kibbutz.
Incest child's so called " maniacs of the village" are most seen in Russia and ex SU.

@madmusti

I will support you with real pictures friend !

We are on guard , running and bleeding for IDF as TSK does for their nations sake ,
but some people are in the Gym and try pushing 340 kg with legs now.

Typical cyberspace propaganda of those only with some abstract background info's.

Pk4yj8.jpg

Turkish people should know that there are almost no incest child's in Israel,
we most grew up around the globe and joined in Kibbutz.
Incest child's so called " maniacs of the village" are most seen in Russia and ex SU.

Again if you want to take any other thread off topic I genuinely dont give a sh*t. But this thread is not the place to do it.

If you are posting pictures directly related to our fight against the PKK, or unless you talking about our fight against the PKK then thats no issue, but if what you do is not directly related to that topic, take it to the media thread or somewhere else.

If you ant to have a discussion about the gym feel free to pm me, but again this thread is not the place to discuss it.

I feel no need to discuss my experience on this fight with you or anyone else. But I dont come here to look at you putting up videos of completely irrelevant subjects in the middle of posts about our people dying.

Last edited:

Respect this thread.
Yes biraders please keep it pro or you have to go. :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Whats the message now ?

I see Barmerni airport and a Russian tank convoi.

Isn't that the Ankara suicide bomber who martyred your pilots who participated at a medal of honor meeting?

There is no pilot among them.

I remembered that How Ukraine rocket artillery bomb theit cities. Grads was raining onto houses and buildings where civil people live. . 120mm Gvozdika were shelling the city center.
It was lovely Ukraine who killed their citizens for seperatism and who the Europe Union fall in love.
Ukrayna topcusu DonBasin etrafini cevirip acimadan topa tutmustu. Hic burada yasli, coluk cocuk var demediler bile.
Kusatmayi daraltip.Bir iki ay sure verdiler, sonra acimadan bombaladilar, sehir merkezine kadar tanklari soktular. Rusya gelmeseydi, dumduz yapacaklardi oralari.
Onlar olunca ulkenin birligini korumus oluyorlar, Turkiye'ye gelince insan haklari calisyor.

Back
Top Bottom